Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
So she did yoga once and went to gum twice and rest of time drinking eating and showing hungry bum. What was the 50 kg for. ..
Could it be for bringing duty free stuff back? 6 bottles of tequila, 5 bottles of gin 4 bottles of champagne, 2 bottles of triple sec and a carton of cigarettes..

• Haha
Reactions: 28

generalb@stard

VIP Member
Is she off the red bull bandwagon already or just carrying that Mercedes’ hat in the hopes of getting into the paddock with Laura?
You sound surprised.
Said it before, you would think she would have great quads the amount of workout they would get, climbing on and off all the bandwagon.

• Haha
  • Heart

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
I feel sick watching her. The transculent lips, mottled skin, the picking at the skin, the clear dehydration, the greasy unkempt red hair (which she goes on about so much but wouldn't take care of and have a bit of pride in)

She needs to start taking care of herself starting with water and no alcohol for at least a few weeks, home cooked food not some "healthy" ready meal/take away which is still pumped with preservatives, gentle exercise instead of punishment exercise, good skin care routine, fruit for snacks.
She looks extremely unwell and the fact she's grand to come on her stories looking the way she does at the moment (ie without even having a wash first) tells me she's not well in general either.

• Heart

Icanteven

Chatty Member
She hasn't washed her hair since Sunday. That's the most vile admission. She has flown, been a dessert for the day and marinated by the pool all day. No wonder Rory looked at her funny, he could smell her

• Haha

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Selling ugg boots now miss fitness instructor. Shiv they have a 30 % black Friday sale so don't need that thirsty arse code and yes i did message the company to ask how comes they are using a alcoholic, binge eating lump of a scammer to sell their 👢

• Haha
  • Heart

Madeline 74

VIP Member
So she was a big girl last night on her stories at golf thing, and wakes up a size 6. Sure Jan. Doesn't she realise her photos are the ONLY photos in world where she looks strangly slimmer and lean. She's is an embarrassment to the fitness world. Her attitude towards what she looks like is so dismorphic and people are paying (a few) for this advice. Her downfall is already happening and I'm here for it.

This O Hagan trip is going to be comedy gold and for dessert 🍨 we have her fighting Conor Mc Gregor on her return to London baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

nancyxx

She is insufferable, and needs a land soon. Too right she should consider if that was her or a family member driving the taxi, so rude and just plain right pig ignorant. She lacks awareness big time. Fine to be irritated by it if you’re having a bad day, but to film and post online? Grow. Up.

• Angry
Her latest post "working hard like this to be able to do trips like this for my family is the definition of success"

🥴 I wonder how they feel being pawns in her distorted reality.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sparklelife2304

Does she seriously rock up to a random public basketball court in some park and start doing boxing in front of everyone while recording herself? If I saw that in real life I’d die of second hand embarrassment on the fcuking spot

• Haha

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
So she has no self awareness when it comes to showing her manky toothbrush, removing her teeth whitening strips in the taxi, admitting to picking her spots, admitting to not showering washing her hair etc , putting a tampon in the wrong hole 😑 fangirling a long list of men and women in order to be noticed..let's be honest there's a whole load more where that came from, but yet shes embarrassed carrying toilet roll or today thinking that people will care her nails match her luggage .. like make it make sense Siobhan 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
Sure you did shiv. Did you put the cardboard insert back in each boot after and wrap them up again? Unlikely for someone who cant close a drawer. She’s the worst at ads, i find them uncomfortable to watch
She looks like she took a whallop off the Swords express and it stopped and reversed back over her.

She's in bits after the last few days.

• Haha

Shivoff

Chatty Member
I genuinely couldn't tell if that email was satire or not.

The holiday romance. That's why she's been such a smug prick in the back of taxis. She thinks she's God's gift now that she's finally gotten the ride after all these years.

And then mention of selling? This email is going out directly to your clients? I wouldn't be reducing my work with them down to "selling".

This is the more likely scenario.
She was hoping her holiday romance seen her post and thought she was hilarious! 🤢 Hope he googled her and seen these posts (hey tattood man, she doesn't wash, get yourself checked)

Just watched / listened to the JS LL podcast, I've always quite liked Lucy and she came off really well on it, down to earth and level headed, no idea why she's friends with him. He mentioned coffee, sourdough and eggs with hot sauce, almond croissant & BJJ etc. Does Shiv have a single original thought in her head, or copy everything he does?

Lucy's ending message was, 'everywhere you go, there you are'. No matter where you go, how beautiful the place may be, but if you're unhappy within yourself then you'll alway be unhappy! You can't run from your problems! Which sums up big stink!

• Wow
  • Haha