Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CAA2020

Uggghhhhh those fucking manky tie up shoes in the suitcase…. Spring/summer 2021 called Slob… it wants its shoes back 🤢 and as for the Ferrari caps 🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️🙅🏽‍♀️ Just waiting for the trifecta… the laminated brows 🤢🤢 THEY DONT SUIT YOUR FAAAAACE…. Very little does tbf 👵🏻

Reactions: 6

smurphette

VIP Member
Watch this space when she's in Dubai, she's always getting footage of the brother in law or trying to make fun videos with him..... as in to say "Roisin, your fella likes me more than you". She was at it in France and Alvor.

The bloke just lost his dad and probably won't want any part in her pretend upbeat nonsense with the camera.

I reckon there is some sibling rivalry for sure.

Also wtf does she need 55kg of luggage for. She's using the whole business baggage allowance for the sake of it. Christ on a bike she's an annoyance.
How long is she going for again? I don't come anywhere close to that even when visiting family in the US and bringing treats and gifts over and drugstore shopping back! Often spill over into a 2nd bag when I have that allowance, but tends to be a light one. That is going to be a fun Tube trip for her...

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Thank you! I was only planning an imaginary couple of days (friend was going and was like "you could bring me!"), but the Louvre and the mosque were definitely up there. It's not somewhere I would have planned to spend a week though, were I Siobhan. Layover I can imagine. Mosque even stricter than I would have thought, which is very useful to know, although think I did see something about buying/borrowing abayas or something.
Oh yeah Abaya was the word! Yes they said since covid you cannot borrow them so you have to buy one from the shops there ~ I assumed you could borrow it.

I agree , I think she did zero research and assumed AD was like Dubai.

She hasn't mentioned it once this week after doing a smash and grab with her "sale" last week the absolute charlatan.
I’d imagine she doesn’t get repeat business, unless from people looking for zero accountability. It might suit people that like the cheat aspect to plans because it seems you don’t have any structure with it

lessofthat

You’d think with her intelligence and foresight she would have packed clothing for a Middle East country.

knowing Siobhan - she’s literally reading that comment and thinking oh fuck 😂. So she packed 50Kg of shorts and workout tops 😂.

It’s my understanding - Abu Dhabi is more like Qatar than Dubai? Maybe I’m wrong. But I thought the same that they’re very strict regarding the rules.

So Siobhan rocking up the Race in her Ferrari hat - red bull tee shirt bunched up to make it into a crop top and some MyProtein shorts won’t go down well 😂
she dresses like an infant

leahcimm123

VIP Member
How many tags will she drop this weekend? Can be formula 1 or just any well known / connected person. I’m going with 16.

smurphette

VIP Member
You’d think with her intelligence and foresight she would have packed clothing for a Middle East country.

knowing Siobhan - she’s literally reading that comment and thinking oh fuck 😂. So she packed 50Kg of shorts and workout tops 😂.

It’s my understanding - Abu Dhabi is more like Qatar than Dubai? Maybe I’m wrong. But I thought the same that they’re very strict regarding the rules.

So Siobhan rocking up the Race in her Ferrari hat - red bull tee shirt bunched up to make it into a crop top and some MyProtein shorts won’t go down well 😂
That was my impression too. And would tend to err on the side of caution anyway, realising that the local culture is different and trying to be respectful of it. I'd rather be overdressed (in cooling clothes) than underdressed, I think! Last thing you want to do is cause offence or draw unwanted attention. Think that goes for travel in general, really. Except for those who live differently.