Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Madeline 74

VIP Member
Can she go no where without moaning. She is the most miserable cow in the world.

Also, going to track...... alright, this will be a good race with the Shivmiester competing 💪 she's bigger and stronger than other girls yanno 🙄🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 7

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Her latest post "working hard like this to be able to do trips like this for my family is the definition of success"

🥴 I wonder how they feel being pawns in her distorted reality.
Crazy how her definition of success doesn't include not failing her degree and not bouncing around entry level jobs unable to "make it in the corporate world" like her classmates.

Shivoff

Chatty Member
I've been to the Mexican that "cost a fortune". It was pretty averagely priced for food.... drinks are more expensive.

Was she expecting a boojum?

This is so true. I cringe at her doing it because js does.

We all know she's paying full whack by her aib issues.
Eatings cheating! She was only keeping track of the margs!

smurphette

VIP Member
Christ and the fake boobs, fake lips and filler. I do think once people start all these procedures to improve something on their body or face, they inevitably see something else and end up looking like TOWIE wannabes.

I wonder what she’d look like without all these enhancements, having just a shower, basic makeup and a blow dry. Probably a lot more attractive, cleaner and far better of financially.
In many ways, she looked better before her "transformation", actually.

#follow4afollow

Is that Becca Gillan well?
Absolute car crash on her stories today.
Why are these lot so affected?

Considering she was allegedly a nurse before she broke into being an instahun, bali babe. She is ill, surely?!
She’s always complaining of not being well!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nataly7

How come she doesn’t wake up naturally at 5am in AD? Today’s morning thoughts time stamp was 8.31 am which is like after noon London time.

• Haha