Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kilingtime

VIP Member
No one gives a fuck. Personally speaking, I like to have one drink with the dinner maybe a wine or something and relax.
Most people don't request free booze on these flights. It's mortifiying the thought of the big loud obnoxious pasty stubby hands having the camera buzzing around pinging the attendants for drink after drink to make her tiktok video.
I honestly cringe when I see fellow Irish people feed the (wrong in my opinion) stereotype.
Exactly? I might have one in the airport (time dependant- regadless of whether it's 'five o'clock somewhere') and maybe one on the plane- but I rather wait until I'm at my destination and able to chill properly.
Even when I was in the 'Club 18-30' age bracket- we never got bananas on the plane for fear we'd be thrown off and the holiday would be ruined! 😅

Reactions: 7

smurphette

VIP Member
Omg just watched her bikini clad stomp. Honestly she is the most awkward person. How can she not twirl properly: she looks like a 3 year old at her first ballet class.. flat footed and wooden. Plus; how are her legs so untoned and jiggly.
I got to the point where I was wondering if she actually *wanted* the jiggle for some kind of kink appeal? Maybe she has an OF for guys who like jiggling.

• Haha
  • Sick

Icanteven

Chatty Member
She's MIA last story stumbling through arrivals in Abu Dhabi. They don't take public intoxication too well over there. She wouldn't get away with what she was at in Paris airport.
I've gotten drunk on a flight to dubai years ago and I was lucky to get in. Security on arrival has no time for drunk women

• Wow

MarryMe

Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user
The fact she thinks this rotten contorted fake smile is attractive just CREASES me 😂 bless her, deluded 🧓
That’s just her smile. I mean give the girl a break! Show us your grin? Swear, some of ye need some chill pills. She looks fab tonight. And I do hope it goes well!

• Haha

davin22

But has the hair been washed yet … no mention … this is day number what since a wash day ???

Madeline 74

VIP Member
She is certainly a risk factor shit faced and falling round pit, whilst people are trying to concentrate on task in had. I'm here for it.

Same I can actually go very dark, suppose my skin is more like Raisins. 😳 But the fact that it was only exposed to Irish sun for so long give or take a yearly sun holiday, any tan I get turns to dark freckles. Siob thinks it because she’s ginger. Its not. She’s probably spent more time in the sun than any of us..really hope she gets her skin biopsied!
On the subject of getting her skin biopsied, I actually saw a video on tik tok the other day of someone with skin cancer and their skin looked very like Siobhan’s. So I hope she does get checked if she hasn’t already

• Wow