Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smurphette

VIP Member
No one gives a fuck. Personally speaking, I like to have one drink with the dinner maybe a wine or something and relax.

Most people don't request free booze on these flights. It's mortifiying the thought of the big loud obnoxious pasty stubby hands having the camera buzzing around pinging the attendants for drink after drink to make her tiktok video.

I honestly cringe when I see fellow Irish people feed the (wrong in my opinion) stereotype.
Same. Might have some of the boarding champagne, probably won't finish the wine with dinner but like to have a sip of it to accompany the meal...but that's all. I'm hoping to relax and get there feeling as fresh as possible. What's the point of being hammered?

Reactions: 5

smurphette

VIP Member
Genuine Question - can unmarried couples share a hotel room in AD? I know it’s “illegal” in Dubai - but not enforced. But considering how conservative AD is would it be enforced there?
I had to look it up. I suspect I'd be nervous, or would be buying a pretend ring or something. https://www.thatcouplewhotravels.com/can-unmarried-couples-in-abu-dhabi/
I'm sure people do it all the time, but I've watched too many episodes of Banged Up Abroad where they were even getting thrown into jail for being tipsy in a taxi etc.

• Haha
Sure wouldn’t you be pissed if she was making out that she’s always leered at and how bad the area she stays in in Portugal is so terrible for fresh food and nothing to do.

While her brother in law runs a tourism company in the area. 😂
I know, she has Zero self awareness. She's such a dope she wouldn't even realise that she's damaging her family business.

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
That's what shocked me most as well! 7kg (roughly 15.5lbs) is a huge jump between catagories. She will get hammered if she competes in that class now.
And she did say she could change catagories up to 24hrs before the comp- she's laying the groundplan for not competing...
This is so insane to me, I had some health issues over a couple of years (covid times also) and this, for me was a huge weight gain and actually impacted my health even further!

Madeline 74

VIP Member
On a side note, is this mare posts a story on Vicky (RIP ) and then the next story is her fumbling her way through her Hotel Tour i swear 🤬

• Wow

Kingsway

A quick question as I only became aware of Shiv when she arrived in London during lockdown; given she was evidently doing her business class/boss bitch flex pre-pandemic how did she reconcile that with telling her followers she sold her car to go to SA with the family? Or did she just ignore that contradiction?