Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

uncleted

VIP Member
On the subject of getting her skin biopsied, I actually saw a video on tik tok the other day of someone with skin cancer and their skin looked very like Siobhan’s. So I hope she does get checked if she hasn’t already
Omg I read this story about a viewer saving a news anchors life after noticing a tumour in their neck on tele. I don’t know who said it (gives me the ick I can’t look) but Imagine if that spot she’s picking at needed to be biopsied and you saved her life. “A tattler saved my life..”

Reactions: 6

MJW

Chatty Member
See id like to go. But knowing me I would walk across the street without pressing the lights and have a leg chopped off cause it’s against the law or something 😂

Nothing says ick more then having your dad or brother film you walking around in a bikini 😂😂.
If its good enough for Liz Hurley.....

• Haha

sozzles

I wonder if she made such a drunken show of herself on the way over the family had a word and she's now trying to prove she doesn't have a problem

smurphette

VIP Member
This is the one thing I won't criticise cause I have pcos and get hairs like this :(
And the downy hair she has is normal too. Just obvious because of such close ups. Wouldn't see it in normal life.

Me too ! Would recommend the Hollywood Browzers for getting rid of it - clears it away so easily and smooth and I only need to do it about once a month now
Like a kind of dermaplaning effect? Think I need them for my actual brows too. This site is the best.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Please excuse the ignorance of my question but why is the stadium empty? Is that normal for first day of races?
Race isn’t until Sunday. Today is just Practice sessions on the track. Some teams need to use development drivers - so they might be on the track.

Different tickets available. Some for the whole weekend. Some just for Saturday and Sunday. Some just for Sunday.

Tomorrow will be when it will be like 80-90% full for qualifying. Then at capacity on Sunday for the race

Waiting for her to post all about how she afforded it all and isn’t it ironic that they would assume she’s married. She’s a boss babe. She has her own funds. She’s happy being single. 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

instaknobs

VIP Member
Shiv shiv Rory looked at u in public he was leering he was half temped to start wanking too but had to finish the task at hand competing in whatever golf tournament is on (I do not follow golf) that was so cringe go Rory and saying it in a quiet voice as all the signs are about to be quiet lol I dunno what's worse the weird stomp and twirl yesterday with all her jiggly bits (I have them too but not on social media) or the airport to airport symbol shite or saying about off licenses the thoughts of drink are never far from her mind. Why the F did she bring 40kg worth of luggage I just I dunno where to even start. But I do love a shiv holiday for the content for tattle.

We might get to 50 before the F1 starts

• Haha

smurphette

VIP Member
I sh*t you not, she inspired me to wear spf60 every day. I moved abroad 3 years ago and after a year I had so much damage. My Irish skin wasn’t used to it, even factor60 didn’t stop it. I’ve freckles everywhere. I bought a huge hat like a granny for the beach and sit under the umbrella, I wear a hat during the day in summer in the city too. I’ll be damned if my skin gets that bad 😭I’m using a vitaminC serum and oil that really helped and I spend $150 a month on skincare now. She has influenced me, I respond well to negative reinforcement though lol. Thanks for the inspiration Siobh ❤
I need to up my hat game. Friend of mine is Thai background and she is just so so good for her SPF and hats. It's about time I copped on too. Have been getting much better at factor 50 during summer etc, but still not as good as I should be. And even though I'm not fair fair, I'm still very much a Celt.

mrsbinfield

4598174B-A5E2-4784-8318-76D88B5AE169.png
CF28D3C4-2ED9-4013-96AF-272295558300.png

Christ . She needs to tell shivers how she feels
Also tell her to drink some water… the hand

• Haha

pajet24

There’s just something filthy so unclean about her only started reading about her lately but wouldn’t fancy her cooking for me is she single or what’s her story

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Have been to Dubai a good few times to visit family and friends and AD a few times also. AD is the Emirati capital and a much more Conservative business city than Dubai. A day did me there. They cab go see the Grand Mosque and go to the mall. Dubai is about a 90 minute drive so she can go up there and get pissed and hit the clubs if she wants and parade around with her camel toe hanging out in the too small shorts.
Genuine Question - can unmarried couples share a hotel room in AD? I know it’s “illegal” in Dubai - but not enforced. But considering how conservative AD is would it be enforced there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

hello899

VIP Member
Will be celebrating the repost all the way to Abu Dhabi, she’ll be fully expecting pit and grid passes and a grid walk interview with Martin now
Tagging the housemates boyfriend to make sure she gets to the pit at the F1..

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
110% the case! If Shiv doesn't get into the paddock or Laura breaks up with her fella she will be discarded.

Shiv never never praises Laura or speaks about her amazing career as a pilot. A very tough career to get into, even moreso as a female. There is a podcast/Q&A in that alone.

That tells me their friendship is false on Shivs part!!! Laura probably thinks it's genuine.
Exactly as soon as she realised she won’t mix her bf with her. She will be dumped. I’d even say she’s been getting discounted rent to keep her sweet at the moment. I’m gonna make a guess that she will pop up with a merc paddock pass. Or she’s been heavily suggesting it to Laura. But considering it’s the last race. I doubt she will get in there. He’s a mechanic - he would have no pull for a race like that.