Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Summer2

I notice she features in one pic that her sister posted about their trip of lifetime - no way she paid for them - maybe organised it ie got tickets and package but all deffo paid for their own ! God she is a dose

Reactions: 10

Madeline 74

VIP Member
was wondering if the prolonged shots of her actual arse, coz the leggings are like g-string leggings-were for her o(h)nly fans page?
She's probably hoping so F1 drivers or mechanics are following her. Dogs (animals) do that, presenting it called. You'd lose a helmet up there, or a tampax 😁

• Haha

rebremm99

Chatty Member
What is she doing saying she is going from Auh -> dxb so she is going from airport to airport only? And in a car?

I hate people who think they are smart by using the airport codes only to be completely incorrect in its use.
Oh my god thank you, this is literally my biggest pet hate 😂

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I remember researching Abu Dhabi before because a friend was spending a weekend there for work. Galleries look good, mall, mosques. In other words, stuff she'd have no interest in. And I would have been planning on longer dresses covered shoulders, a scarf for mosque visit etc. Not short shorts.
You’d think with her intelligence and foresight she would have packed clothing for a Middle East country.

knowing Siobhan - she’s literally reading that comment and thinking oh fuck 😂. So she packed 50Kg of shorts and workout tops 😂.

I can just see it happening, someone saying something. She shouldn't come onto her stories and act all offended if someone tells her to cover up. That's the way those countries are, it's well documented. Abu Dhabi is probably stricter than Dubai.

As always, Shiv got caught up in the glam because of last year's Abu Dhabi finale. It was a real spectacle. It's pretty much a dead rubber this time round.
It’s my understanding - Abu Dhabi is more like Qatar than Dubai? Maybe I’m wrong. But I thought the same that they’re very strict regarding the rules.

So Siobhan rocking up the Race in her Ferrari hat - red bull tee shirt bunched up to make it into a crop top and some MyProtein shorts won’t go down well 😂

itsnotmereally

VIP Member
Dubai is the most lenient as they rely on tourism. It’s still strict away from the hotels.

I can’t imagine her having read up on local customs etc, the ignorant tramp

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
Have been to Dubai a good few times to visit family and friends and AD a few times also. AD is the Emirati capital and a much more Conservative business city than Dubai. A day did me there. They cab go see the Grand Mosque and go to the mall. Dubai is about a 90 minute drive so she can go up there and get pissed and hit the clubs if she wants and parade around with her camel toe hanging out in the too small shorts.

• Haha
I’d love for her opponent to literally break her jaw and shut her up for a few weeks.

She would love it too. Think of all the margs she could drink
She'd be too stubborn to listen to her body and sit at home with a broken jaw. We'd be watching her stomping around and doing BJJ with a grumpier head than usual

• Haha

smurphette

VIP Member
Abu Dhabi has The Louvre, genuinely one of the best museums I have been in. It's incredible, a really well laid out interesting journey through history.

The fish market is brilliant, you can select your fish and then take it to a restaurant for them to cook. A brilliant opportunity to eat fresh delicious fish for a really reasonable price. Great atmosphere.

The Grand mosque is breath taking, definitely worth a visit.

*Obviously none of these would interest Shib as they don't involve booze. I was there for a few days for work and did more than she has done on holiday!
Remember planning an imaginary trip and SO wanting to see The Louvre. I can't imagine going there and not seeing it or The Grand Mosque. I always try to see *something* cultural on a trip. She only compares margaritas.
photo-BG-2017-louvre-abu_dhabi-ECR-B-21.jpg

Reactions: 9

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Has she mentioned watching the office before cos if so I'd advise a watch of the British one because her and David Brent are genuinely the same person. I wonder did the holiday romance mention watching it and if she stuck it up looking for a chat

• Haha
Reactions: 9