Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This nobody tagging Lowry and McIlroy trying to get attention ffs. I would be mortified to be in her company.

What's the bets she now takes up a gold hobby?

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Madeline 74

VIP Member
She is smothered in Botox which she should be very grateful for because her face was like the map of Europe back in her early 20s. It goes a long way to hide the sun damage too.
It's so sly of her, she has never once mentioned her botox or fillers, and like this hoover mentions EVERYTHING. Does she think that it's not noticeable? Yet she is against filters. Why not just admit you,ve had work done. Are her teeth veneers? They look like them. She looks worse now that she did when she looked healthy years ago. I can imagine it's only gonna get worse too. You can't out train or fight time.

I'm so excited for Dubai though. This will be a shit show of pouts and standing with her legs open constantly.

• Haha
  • Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
Well none of can deny she has confidence regardless of how cringe it is on her part.
Oh you can admire the confidence she has.. to admit to sticking a tampon up the wrong hole and forgetting about it 😂. To come online and proudly say you basically stole a vaccine meant for undocumented or homesless. To again come online and admit knowing you had covid but went to a testing center anyway to try chance your arm that you can get on an earlier flight out before the rules on travel changed.

The confidence of it all 😂 She has a dictator like approach to confidence and social media. She really thinks she is untouchable.
and she might be yea… but what she can’t fight is every year her target audience gets smaller and smaller and 37yo Siobhan still trying to befriend the 21yo hun enjoying her gap career and only fans life in Bali. Is just sadder 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Will she be heading to swords, did she ring the Garda station in Swords in advance about her visit? seeming as the they’ll need extra staff in as the men in swords will be out in force wanking over her when they spot her not to mention eyeballing the ginger stomper at every opportunity 🙄

• Haha

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
I got to the point where I was wondering if she actually *wanted* the jiggle for some kind of kink appeal? Maybe she has an OF for guys who like jiggling.
Seeing how awkward she is in front of a camera when she tries to be sexy. I don’t even want to imagine how awkward she would be on onlyfans.

“oh you want to see my ass”. Shows it off with bits of toilet paper stuck to it 😂. She’s too lazy to be good at onlyfans 😂

Her ideal site would be a feeder page. Where men pay her to sit and eat dominos 😂

• Haha

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
Took a Bolt to the airport this morning and couldn't stop thinking about her and taxi drivers. My guy was so nice. Great chat about flying to the US, fare deals, ESTA and I now know that Sudan is one of the countries that will win you an Embassy visit for an interview. He made sure to bring me as close as possible to the walkway and brought my case past the car too. Little things that made it all easier. Sweet guy, doing his best. It never for a second occurred to me to film myself and mock him. She is just rotten.
TBH her behaviour is completely outside what the vast majority of Irish people would have been taught growing up, ie basic courtesy and politeness!

I guess ‘living differently’ just means ‘being completely self-absorbed and ignorant’.

Reactions: 25

Madamex

VIP Member
As if there are no feta croissants in the whole of bloody London! Not that she ever leaves flapham. I've had one in Ireland! Imagine and it wasnt even in Dublin. And it's shocking because all we usually eat here are chicken fillet rolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
"It's because I'm bigger and stronger than other girls"

Jesus, arrogant much?? Time will tell shiv, time will tell...
She just always has to do it doesn't she. "I'm not like the other girls, I'm better, pick me"

Fucking hell Shiv grow up. Them school mean girls live rent free in your head.

• Heart
  • Haha
It took Aoibhinn arriving for Shiv actually to go out and do something different.

And she skates like she stomps aswell!! Looks a danger on the ice cutting across everyone.

Did her aoibheen thing not fly over from Dublin where she's been past few days surprising her mam and all that. Twice Shiv said she was stopping on her way from Bali to see her..... I'd say yer one has business or something in London and by chance her fan girl is there.
Lol Shivers made it seem like she came straight from Bali to London to see her when Aoibhinn has been in Dublin with her parents for over a week.

One thing is clear. The excitement is bursting out of Shiv she is there. Definitely gives vibes that she fancies her.

• Heart

G+T

VIP Member
Shiv shiv Rory looked at u in public he was leering he was half temped to start wanking too but had to finish the task at hand competing in whatever golf tournament is on (I do not follow golf) that was so cringe go Rory and saying it in a quiet voice as all the signs are about to be quiet lol I dunno what's worse the weird stomp and twirl yesterday with all her jiggly bits (I have them too but not on social media) or the airport to airport symbol shite or saying about off licenses the thoughts of drink are never far from her mind. Why the F did she bring 40kg worth of luggage I just I dunno where to even start. But I do love a shiv holiday for the content for tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Whatsgoingon898

Did she really just take out her polished strips on her stories this morning when she is trying to make an impression on this lad?!!?!🤢

Someone please make it stop 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Pays 64 quid for 2 G&Ts.

Wears the same filthy +1 year old runners for training and going out.

Because, you know living differently.

Shiv is an ocean of contradictions.

• Heart
I find her preperation a terrible lack of respect towards her opponent and the Jiu Jitzu community.

It actually makes me question her passion about the sport. If she really cared about it she would take it seriously but in reality we all know she is just kite flying to get the attention of James Smith and Diren.

• Heart
"Enjoy the celebrations"

He's a high skilled professional, they're going to pack up the equipment and move focus to the next GP immediately. No big session as Shiv expects them to do.

He's not going to shag you Shiv. In fact he probably doesn't even know who you are.

Pick me clown.

• Heart
  • Haha