Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
Also wtf does she need 55kg of luggage for. She's using the whole business baggage allowance for the sake of it. Christ on a bike she's an annoyance.
And yet we will see over and over the same cheap zara summer dress, the blue cut out top with the gucci belt and ysl bag. Probably a repeat of the green "moist" trousers from Paris.

Absolutely this is just a stupid flex to try to make herself seem wealthy.

Hegs paid £1200 for excess baggage to fly to Sydney (despite Hegs wardrobe also consisting exclusively of cheap nylon fast fashion crap she could've re-bought for a tenth of that charge). Shivs can't let a Hegs flex go without trying to match it.

Reactions: 25
Without her insta following she's just an average looking PT with a track record of eating issues and an inability to stay at a stable weight. In a sea of over-qualified PTs that actually upskill themselves regularly, invest in their brand and look 10 times better than her. What does she have to fall back on? A background of jumping around entry level jobs with no demonstrated results, progression or lasting power. Best of luck to her when the insta bubble bursts, she's going to need it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
I just .... I'd love to know why she thinks not washing her hair is a flex. It's not. It's just dirty.

Sometimes people don't have time to wash their hair.. newborn baby, illness etc etc but she is on vacation, a single woman with no kids having off her so there's literally no excuse for not washing !!!!!

Reactions: 24

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
She was absolutely drinking on that flight. She's trying to prove so hard that she wasn't, neatly lining up the orange juice and Coke Zero.
The booze is out of shot.
She can't take her mind off it for one second. Yikes. It's only getting worse.

Some insight from her this morning. No shit it's cheaper to rent longer term than short term. Go figure.

Is there no men in London or what's the story? She has to come to Dublin in search of 🍆.

Let's not forget last Christmas in Dublin when people were being careful and taking calculated risks she still absolutely stomped all over the place for about 20 nights in a row and was ripping off teeth whitening strips in taxis before travelling to randox knowlingly when she was Covid positive hoping the would provide her with a negative test.

We don't forget Shiv!!

Less slurping/teeth sucking too if you notice?

Unreal how people change when they're actually trying to impress someone.

For all she knows he's done a quick google search and has discovered here...
Or he has been pointed in the direction of here after being told he has banged the fitness industry equivalent of David Brent.

• Haha

madegg91

She was absolutely drinking on that flight. She's trying to prove so hard that she wasn't, neatly lining up the orange juice and Coke Zero.
The booze is out of shot.
She can't take her mind off it for one second. Yikes. It's only getting worse.
Even if she isn't drinking, the fact that she has to show her non-alcoholic drinks and seek validation for not doing the dog on the free booze...it's such a red flag. Well done for not drinking for 8 hours consecutively Siobhan, you're a beacon of health

themongey

Chatty Member
So assuming this weekend will be:

- her going round with the north face jacket pulled over her head and the dark sunglasses on
- an ask out for suggestions where to stay in GCD aka on the beg
- insinuations of some fellas hand/knee in the odd story
(And anyhow what will they talk about - sure she has no life!)

And finally isn’t she about to hit period time too 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

Elliebellie1978

I don't understand why anyone would go to the effort of having hair extensions, filler, manicures, pedicures, growler waxes, etc, when basic washing is too difficult a chore. Putting all that time and money into yourself when a £1 bottle of shower gel seems out of reach.

• Haha
She should be publically called out over it. It's a perfect time. Rage against influencers is at an all tine high in light of the Lydia Millen controversy.

The twitter account was accused of bullying but what we see there is Shiv openly bullying and mocking people who are working and trying to be nice.

• Heart

mrsbinfield

The whole taxi situation was so embarrassing. What’s that shit they spin *be kind 🙄

as for the “get in me” comments about fucking food/this fascination with vegebulls/ nutrients/ fuel makes me fucking cringe

and lastly why is she saying I’m glad I left the place clean…. Is she still pretending she lives there alone??

she’s ridiculous, getting worse and it’s going to a grim watch to rock bottom for this yoke

• Heart

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
How disrespectful is it to say she doesn’t know how long it is? Why bother entering if you won’t respect the process. Also how can someone who trains multiple times a day every day of the week say they might not have the fitness or endurance for it? I hope she loses in spectacular fashion

I don’t blame him for throwing her a dirty look I wouldn’t say he was to impressed with her recording him on her phone, and we all know those quiet signs were for her probably shouting “go Shane” while the poor bollox was trying to take a swing.

Wonder if she did have an in person PT client would she be so keen on them filming her covertly like she did that taxi driver? I can bet not.

Selling ugg boots now miss fitness instructor. Shiv they have a 30 % black Friday sale so don't need that thirsty arse code and yes i did message the company to ask how comes they are using a alcoholic, binge eating lump of a scammer to sell their 👢
She looks rough as fuck in that ad too. Literally must’ve rolled out of the taxi & filmed as soon as she got through the door.

• Sick
  • Wow