Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
hey,
I’m Irish and live in Abu Dhabi !! It is most definitely not like Qatar at all - it is of course a bit more conservative than Dubai but in terms of clothing it’s pretty much the same as Dubai !! You just have to be smart and be respectful and cover up in Malls and holy places eg. The Mosque, but the same goes for Dubai. There are lots of brunches, restaurants, pools and beaches and lots of alcohol ahaha it’s not near as strict as it’s made out to be if I’m completely honest!
Although she is so small minded, I don’t know what she was expecting Yas Island to be like on a Tuesday afternoon, i think she forgets people actually have jobs and work
See id like to go. But knowing me I would walk across the street without pressing the lights and have a leg chopped off cause it’s against the law or something 😂

Probably poor Daddy O'Hagan behind the camera for that narcissist video she done.
Nothing says ick more then having your dad or brother film you walking around in a bikini 😂😂.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Over 60 quid for two drinks? There's going to be a hell of Furnace sale after this.
Waiting for:

Shiv last week November: "now that the grand prix is over we have decided to take on new clients" followed by January sale etc

Shiv 1st December: "It's the time where we eat lots of chocolate and drink lots of Baileys with lots of nights out for the month so don't worry about your calories. Thanks for the cheese✌"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How on earth would you need 40kg for a holiday? I've moved countries with half that.
Same as that, I moved to Oz and only had 19kg. It's a flex, 3 suitcases going through the airport. Stubs thinks she's a fucking Kardashian or something with the O'Hagan entourage in tow and everyone is watching them. Who knows the paparazzi might be there for her🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
For a world traveller she isn't very good at holiday planning. I've never been to dubai but I'd still know to stay in the centre and just travel out to the race circuit on the event days. She looks like a complete ejit booking a crap air bnb in the middle of nowhere an hour from the city. I'd guess the air bnb isn't what she expected, otherwise it would be full show and tell show off mode.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChrisInghamsBeanie

Chatty Member
So she did yoga once and went to gum twice and rest of time drinking eating and showing hungry bum. What was the 50 kg for. ..
She also wore more or less the exact 4 ot 5 outfits we said she would.

Stupid embarrassing flex for nothing.

Last seen wobbling on a stool by herself filming her margs and the fountains (twice because she clearly forgot she posted the first one).

This trip looked awful from start to finish.

Shivs on a wind down for December lol. A wind down from work she says 😂😂

And at the same time she's booking holidays for February. The woman cannot just be present.

Always escaping from now.

• Haha

bullcrap1

I think she had a few beverages on the plane and that’s why she thought it was ok to record the taxi driver. And that’s also why he had summed up her issues in a matter of seconds. When he said about needing to drink everyday she said oh I’m not that bad but pulled a face which told me she didn’t even believe herself.
Her sharing that seems like a cry for help in some weird way. Also side note, she look like a ginger Vicky Pollard there!

Why is she telling her followers that she hasn’t washed her hair since Sunday?!! Christ on a lime bike! Why is that a flex or something to brag about? She’s dirt

• Haha
The hungry bum eating the yoga pants during her workout session 🤢🤢 I've seen more of her arse in the last two days than my own this past year. Is she really dumb enough to think this is some sort of thirst trap and not totally mortifying and disgusting?

• Haha
  • Heart

JP Bangers

Chatty Member
New email, where our heroine confirms the “holiday romance” in Dubai

Subject: Life update 🥇

Well. How are ya?

It’s been a while since I have been chatting daily to my email list, and I miss it!

If you follow me on instagram, you probably know it all.

I went hard on the emails in September as we had the back to school sale. Then I decided to give your inboxes a bit of a break in October.

I also gave myself a break from drinking so much. I went back to tracking my calories and got myself feeling good again. I was surprised how easy I found it to drop body fat, because I was still going out every weekend, and eating what I wanted - but just more mindfully and small sacrifices.

Workwise, I got back to training people in the gym, and I am LOVING it. I love showing women how strong they are, and how to move efficiently and safely. I also just love being out of ‘working from home’ and making new friends in London.

A lot happened in November. After an impromptu trip to Portugal with my family for a family funeral, I only had one week of routine before we were heading off on a trip of a life-time to Abu Dhabi.

Before that, I was coerced by my friend Eva to sign up for the English Open BJJ comp which was on the Saturday that I got home from the trip.

I knew that I should really step up to the challenge, but I also didn’t want to be dieting while I was away.

I was 72kg but registered for the under 79kg because I knew that I wouldn’t be under 74kg if I was weighed (in the Gi) after two weeks.

I also thought that the few days that we had booked in Dubai after the Formula 1 in Abu Dhabi, would be chill and I could catch up on work… but it was not. There was a bit of a holiday romance over many margaritas and coronas.

The time with my family in Abu Dhabi was amazing. Seeing them enjoying the desert, the race, the sunshine, Swedish House Mafia etc. It makes all the hard work worth it.

There was a deadline to pull out of the BJJ comp by the Wednesday, but I thought I would still be able to pull out, and just lose my fee.

Reader, I was wrong.

I weighed myself on the Friday and SOMEHOW (dehydration?!) I was still 72kg.

I thought I would be mad to try compete against the bigger girls, especially after a less-than-ideal preparation.

Long-story-short. I won Gold.

Couldn’t believe it.

I couldn’t even go out to celebrate because I was so sick of drinking!

So now it’s the end of November and I am kind of feeling like a wind-down for Christmas.

I will be still working and training, but I will be putting less pressure on myself to diet and sell. There may even be Baileys in my coffee.

So I have left the sale price up on The Furnace until the end of the year.

There are two sale prices:

€267 down to €197 if you pay up front and start in the next two weeks

€89 (per month for 3 months) if you want to start in January but lock in the 2022 prices, as it will be going up to €99 per month in 2023.

I hope you are all well. I probably won’t have too many sales emails before January but click below to check out the website and offers.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "I love December" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow

smurphette

VIP Member
Pays 64 quid for 2 G&Ts.

Wears the same filthy +1 year old runners for training and going out.

Because, you know living differently.

Shiv is an ocean of contradictions.
WHAT did she have in the 55kg of luggage? Yoga mat, sure, but her clothes and those ugly bikinis would have fitted in a Ryanair underseat carry-on bag and she's just wearing the manky runners.

• Haha

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Winding down for Christmas in November 🙄 the rest of us lucky to get a week off. Absolute clown.
She probably has fuck all clients and no one signing up to the oven so is fooling herself that she's on a wind down. We see you Siobhan.

Sure she wasn't in the gym a wet day and fucked off on holidays, who needs a pt like that??