Siobhan O'Hagan #36 Downward dog, downward spiral, tampon story should NOT go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes not wearing thar cheap mini dress and a pair of black ankle boots to a wedding is she....its entirely inappropriate. I mean iv gotten more dressed up for Friday after work drinks tbh.
It’s fits into the trailer park theme

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Like she’s at a family wedding with family I assume she hasn’t seen in a good while, and her priority is making shite boring reels 🫠 She’s some gobshite! Im N’able for her today team !

Reactions: 13
The boots 🫣🫣 that outfit is what you’d wear on a night out in town not to a family wedding!! I suppose when you LiVe DiFfErENtLy you really are out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 25
Posting the bride & bride at the altar- is that not bad form?? I wouldn't dream of posting wedding pics til after the meal or after the evening crowd arrive. Maybe that's just me. but I think it's a bit disrespectful?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Can't believe that's what she wore to a wedding, can't believe she's posting a reel of herself whilst at a wedding and can't believe she's posting the bride's moments after their nuptials!! I thought she was going for pre's and the wedding was tomorrow 😳😳

Reactions: 17
Posting the bride & bride at the altar- is that not bad form?? I wouldn't dream of posting wedding pics til after the meal or after the evening crowd arrive. Maybe that's just me. but I think it's a bit disrespectful?
Not just you!! I’d go mad

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just saw that, I agree. Isn’t it kind of an unwritten rule these days that you don’t post the bride&groom (in this case bride and bride) until they’ve had a chance to post their own pics?!

Reactions: 14
Her signature green the look at me I’m Irish with red hair (so unusual here like 🙄) look would she ever duck off🖕

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else here absolutely admire 2015 to 2017 Siobhan. I always found her incoherent but i lapped up every bit of her content.

She was not in her early 20s, and that was a huge point of endearment. This irish woman was transforming herself and was not your typical sorority aged skinny influencer.

I also knew who Siobhan was when i was in DCU, from a far. My friends were in Roisins year in Loreto. The Siobhan of 2016 versus Siobhan of 2008 was a huge huge glow up. I actually think she looks stunning in some pics from those days.

The sad part is, she is totally right about the toxic self talk you can give yourself if you get into bodybuilding. But i still think she looked amazing and there's a balance that can be achieved with bodybuilding and mindset.

I feel like 2016 Siobhan had an amazing hair transformation, body goals and made me motivated to meal prep and lift weights. 2020-2021 Siobhan had burnt hair, burnt skin, was eating crap, was too lazy to cook, was bigger, was bullying her friend on a podcast, skipping vaccine queues etc. The lowest point for me was her frizzy hair vlog in the Gili Islands where she is snotilly crying followed by her lowest points as a public figure in the summer of 2021.

I do think shes very very slowly coming back from her low point as an influencer but needs a serious rebrand. Set up a BJJ or Muay Thai business, do in person personal training, do proper insta stories for her vitamins, do Toastmasters, do another body transformation and make us critics gasp. She claims this can be done with a healthy mindset but I think she just has the mindset and not the body to show for it (great body but not something you would pay top dollar for training over other influencers). I am not calling her fat (shes not), im saying her brand was built on an amazing transformation and that has been lost.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone else here absolutely admire 2015 to 2017 Siobhan. I always found her incoherent but i lapped up every bit of her content.

She was not in her early 20s, and that was a huge point of endearment. This irish woman was transforming herself and was not your typical sorority aged skinny influencer.

I also knew who Siobhan was when i was in DCU, from a far. My friends were in Roisins year in Loreto. The Siobhan of 2016 versus Siobhan of 2008 was a huge huge glow up. I actually think she looks stunning in some pics from those days.

The sad part is, she is totally right about the toxic self talk you can give yourself if you get into bodybuilding. But i still think she looked amazing and there's a balance that can be achieved with bodybuilding and mindset.

I feel like 2016 Siobhan had an amazing hair transformation, body goals and made me motivated to meal prep and lift weights. 2020-2021 Siobhan had burnt hair, burnt skin, was eating crap, was too lazy to cook, was bigger, was bullying her friend on a podcast, skipping vaccine queues etc. The lowest point for me was her frizzy hair vlog in the Gili Islands where she is snotilly crying followed by her lowest points as a public figure in the summer of 2021.

I do think shes very very slowly coming back from her low point as an influencer but needs a serious rebrand. Set up a BJJ or Muay Thai business, do in person personal training, do proper insta stories for her vitamins, do Toastmasters, do another body transformation and make us critics gasp. She claims this can be done with a healthy mindset but I think she just has the mindset and not the body to show for it (great body but not something you would pay top dollar for training over other influencers). I am not calling her fat (shes not), im saying her brand was built on an amazing transformation and that has been lost.
ALL of this except the last paragraph. I do think her competition prep tipped her over the edge and she hasn't recovered. She needs therapy to make her realise and understand that her overcompensating everything is alienating people. She latches on to randomers, she binge/restricts, she uses training (exercise to everyone else!) to negate her shite food choices, she jumps from sport to sport and never seems to progress significantly- indeed her overall fitness/strength levels have gone down a LOT in the last 2-3yrs. I don't think she had a good mindset at all. I don't think she believes what she speaks about in relation to food choices etc- I think she uses it as an 'excuse' to live her life the way she is- and I don't think she's at all inspiring as a health & fitness 'role model'

Reactions: 16
She doesn't expect her followers to cop this on. Most of us here can see she's talking through her arse and busting herself for that time- yet she's letting on she literally took it in her stride?
I don't think she cops on! She isn't running slow, she's running fast for her level of fitness!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I do think shes very very slowly coming back from her low point as an influencer but needs a serious rebrand.
Hard disagree - I think the influencer market especially female fitness niche is over saturated. She’s had her time. She got lazy and complacent. She didn’t evolve - she got lazier.
A perfect example- does anyone remember her app? 😂. She’s probably the only PT I know that has no transformation pics of past clients or didn’t invest in an app - she’s still using excel.

She’s on her way to pasture. Not coming into her second wind. She had the chance and did duck all 😂

Reactions: 24
Yeah don't know how anyone could surmise she is on the way back.

She's an absolute thundering mess. Her business is in the gutter.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.