Siobhan O'Hagan #36 Downward dog, downward spiral, tampon story should NOT go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is “the Shiv walk” caused by her trying to pretend she has a thigh gap? I’ve never seen anything like it! What does she see when she watches these reels back? She has all the grace of a sow pig.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Those photos with the family and bride say a lot… her mum is smack bang in the middle and doing a Siobhan on it. Siobhan is well and truly in the background. So much to unpick from that

Reactions: 17
18 times she posted on her stories and made a reel. At a family wedding.

Jesus just enjoy it 😏

Edit. And yes, as said above it is a general unspoken rule that you don't post the couple before they do. Any weddings I've been to recently even had a sign up saying no photography during the ceremony. She's an hole.

Reactions: 18
18 times she posted on her stories and made a reel. At a family wedding.

Jesus just enjoy it 😏

Edit. And yes, as said above it is a general unspoken rule that you don't post the couple before they do. Any weddings I've been to recently even had a sign up saying no photography during the ceremony. She's an hole.
Any wedding I've been to, I never get my phone out during the ceremony, it's just rude and no one wants phones in the professional photos! I take photos for like the first hour, after that I'm too busy catching up and enjoying myself, she was still posting on IG and checking posts to repost (bad sisters)

Reactions: 10
Any wedding I've been to, I never get my phone out during the ceremony, it's just rude and no one wants phones in the professional photos! I take photos for like the first hour, after that I'm too busy catching up and enjoying myself, she was still posting on IG and checking posts to repost (bad sisters)
Yes, but Shiv's iPhone makes people look better than professional cameras.. don't you remember the MP photoshoot? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New thread. Accidentally linked to Christmas rather than Shiv by hoping the mods will fix.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.