Siobhan O'Hagan #36 Downward dog, downward spiral, tampon story should NOT go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's up with the covering of the face this morning. Next face photo she will look like a man with make up. Doesn't need a make up artist yanno

Reactions: 8
“A very slow 5k”.
Go. And. duck. Yourself. Shiv.

She’s so effortlessly unlikeable. It’s a real talent!
This bugs THE LIFE out of me. I’m in a running club so I do know some real elite runners who can do a 5k in stupidly fast times. There are some that literally run twice as fast as me. But they don’t brag about it like this or claim oh that wasn’t my best time that was so slow. They have some self awareness that some
Of us “slower” ones represent the majority. I worked really hard on my 5k time last year and was buzzing with myself that I got it down from 37 mins to 32 something. That was really hard work. It’s average 34-35 now but some in my club are near 40 mins and we all big each other up, no matter what the time, slow, fast, average. It bugs me that Siobhan says things like this because how is that in any way relatable to her followers? I’d love to see her total moving time vs total elapsed time.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
“A very slow 5k”.

This annoys me because ‘slow’ for her could be ‘fast’ for someone. As a PT she should not be labelling her workouts like that. Everyone’s ability is different and she should be encouraging any sort of exercise/movement no matter what the pace.

Reactions: 20
“A very slow 5k”.

I don't think she's doing it as brag but is self conscious about her time and is justifying it by making an excuse "oh I'm slower because of nasal breathing".

• Heart
Reactions: 13
This bugs THE LIFE out of me. I’m in a running club so I do know some real elite runners who can do a 5k in stupidly fast times. There are some that literally run twice as fast as me. But they don’t brag about it like this or claim oh that wasn’t my best time that was so slow. They have some self awareness that some
Of us “slower” ones represent the majority. I worked really hard on my 5k time last year and was buzzing with myself that I got it down from 37 mins to 32 something. That was really hard work. It’s average 34-35 now but some in my club are near 40 mins and we all big each other up, no matter what the time, slow, fast, average. It bugs me that Siobhan says things like this because how is that in any way relatable to her followers? I’d love to see her total moving time vs total elapsed time.

She obviously must be self conscious of the time that she needs to draw attention to it all the time. Like I just go out and run - Look after the miles, not the time 🙌

Reactions: 11
I’m a keen runner so let’s break this down

“a very slow run”

Yes but what was the point of the run ? When I look at your heart rate it tells me you were busting your ass to get a PB.

Little to no elevation gain so it was a pretty flat run. Freezing air has nothing to do with nasel breathing. I’ve no idea what your talking about there.

If you’re heart rate wasn’t so high you wouldn’t be breathing out of your whole 🤦🏻‍♂️

She talks some shite 🙃

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m a keen runner so let’s break this down

“a very slow run”

Yes but what was the point of the run ? When I look at your heart rate it tells me you were busting your ass to get a PB.

Little to no elevation gain so it was a pretty flat run. Freezing air has nothing to do with nasel breathing. I’ve no idea what your talking about there.

If you’re heart rate wasn’t so high you wouldn’t be breathing out of your whole 🤦🏻‍♂️

She talks some shite 🙃
you’re 💯 right 👌🏻 I used to be a keen runner for many years trained very hard for all my pbs her heart rate is so high she would be struggling to breath & more than likely stopping for a breather never mind nasal breathing. She’s a lier

Reactions: 23
Also .. not to be pedantic but 9degrees is far from freezing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Every day I watch her stories and just think... Why is she such a dose 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was out running in swords? No stories of men looking at her or having a wank, or does that only happen in London/Portugal Siobhan 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“A very slow 5k”.

This really irks me. Why does she judge running but not anything else? It’s really crappy. A lot of people I know would be delighted with 30 min 5k.

Reactions: 12
She is so boastful when she tries to be relatable it comes off so badly. Who cares how long it took. the nasal breathing is a load of bollix with her heart rate165bpm I bet she was panting and definately taking breaks throughout. She thinks she is something to aspire to but it's a hard no from me.

Reactions: 9
She'll be posting pictures with whole family in a while. She doesn't give two hoots about any of them and only uses them for content. She'll be posting pictures with her elderly grandparents with lovey hashtags. Loads of influencers to this and it's really bleeping annoying.

If you loved them so much you wouldn't have stomped all over town at the height of Covid.

For those of us that don't have families its very triggering how she uses them when she needs them for content. Because can see it for what it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiis!!!! 👏🏼👏🏼 It’s absolutely shocking and she says it early every time she runs.

Reactions: 5
She says it to imply she is usually better. Yet we have never seen a faster run from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.