Siobhan O'Hagan #36 Downward dog, downward spiral, tampon story should NOT go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My little bestie.”

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - she has no more interest in that child than she does a bag of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 30
“My little bestie.”

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again - she has no more interest in that child than she does a bag of shite
Poor child is probably very curious about her. And I could only imagine the absolute tit Shiv would be filling her head with. Telling her she doesn't need school and to move to Bali in a few years.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That was a punishing 5k at that heart rate. You have to worry for people that follow and take her actions as gospel .

Why not sit your average Heart rate at 145-150. Go abit slower and actually build your cardio ?

Leave the ego at the door and actually learn how to run without these burnout sessions.

If she says this is “very slow” then is she saying her heart rate should be at 180+ for a quick run ?? That’s crazily dangerous
cadence is also average af

slow my ass

Reactions: 5
My god, the boots!!! I mean they're not even nice boots, the wrinkly aul cheap Zara dress and her hair just looks messy and straggly, Roisin looks lovely, and actually always does for family events, why doesn't Shivvers just go shopping with her??

Reactions: 17
She for real? The song choice on the grid. Nothing like I’ve ever seen, just a thing of beauty.
duck to the off.
green polyester nightie, not washed or ironed. Straight from Zara, probs tried on and left the shop wearing it, leaving her MP tat in the changing rooms. Feather cuffs. Same bali knock off bag and the bleeping glasses chain. I just bleeping can’t. Guarantee the black blazer comes out later.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I never knew she had her boobs done.... 🤯🤯🤯
The one who tells girls not to use filters 🙄 always the contradiction Shiv. No issue with anyone doing anything that makes them feel better but she is just so two faced. A lot of her younger/newer followers would not know about her augmentation and she never mentions it (strange as she literally tells us every other single intimate detail of her life)

Reactions: 13
My god, the boots!!! I mean they're not even nice boots, the wrinkly aul cheap Zara dress and her hair just looks messy and straggly, Roisin looks lovely, and actually always does for family events, why doesn't Shivvers just go shopping with her??
Her mother is better dressed than her

Reactions: 7
Did they tell poor Shiv that the wedding was a fancy dress party? 😂 That’s the only sense I can make of that outfit choice.

Reactions: 8
I cannot get over those boots. Wedding guest outfit is a very specific category of clothes. Even if she’d worn a heel, it wouldn’t have been an appropriate outfit choice but it would’ve been better

Reactions: 9
She for real? The song choice on the grid. Nothing like I’ve ever seen, just a thing of beauty.
duck to the off.
green polyester nightie, not washed or ironed. Straight from Zara, probs tried on and left the shop wearing it, leaving her MP tat in the changing rooms. Feather cuffs. Same bali knock off bag and the bleeping glasses chain. I just bleeping can’t. Guarantee the black blazer comes out later.
She must be on the sniff and have a way over inflated sense of confidence to think that's an appropriate song choice.

Reactions: 10
159,000 followers and all she gets is at best 30 comments on a post…. Doesn’t take an actuary to work out that those sums are not adding up 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.