Siobhan O'Hagan #36 Downward dog, downward spiral, tampon story should NOT go viral

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm tempted to mail her 'yeah for a so-called PT it is slow as duck actually' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Cant wait to see the wedding outfit. Wonder what trash she is going to wear. She already knows she won't train till Monday. Must be a big drinking session.

Reactions: 9
That was a punishing 5k at that heart rate. You have to worry for people that follow and take her actions as gospel .

Why not sit your average Heart rate at 145-150. Go abit slower and actually build your cardio ?

Leave the ego at the door and actually learn how to run without these burnout sessions.

If she says this is “very slow” then is she saying her heart rate should be at 180+ for a quick run ?? That’s crazily dangerous

Reactions: 21
That was a punishing 5k at that heart rate. You have to worry for people that follow and take her actions as gospel .

Why not sit your average Heart rate at 145-150. Go abit slower and actually build your cardio ?

Leave the ego at the door and actually learn how to run without these burnout sessions.

If she says this is “very slow” then is she saying her heart rate should be at 180+ for a quick run ?? That’s crazily dangerous
She doesn't expect her followers to cop this on. Most of us here can see she's talking through her arse and busting herself for that time- yet she's letting on she literally took it in her stride?

Reactions: 13
Chicken fillet obsession is weird for a 34 year old pick me. It's processed shite she could make from scratch in London.

Shiv rocking up to the family wedding spouting nonsense about how she's living in London now and the business is flying. Flashing her borrowed BMW to everyone. Not flashing the mobile home she's staying in.

Nothing of substance there at all, just materialistic BS. All fur and no knickers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
From what I see the wedding is between 2 females. Be interesting to see if siobhan is on thirst trap posts and pics and outfit this weekend because I honestly feel she’s a closeted lesbian & surely 2 brides would have a higher number of lesbian/queer/bi female friends than a male and female or male and male wedding. She could meet her future partner today

• Haha
Reactions: 16
From what I see the wedding is between 2 females. Be interesting to see if siobhan is on thirst trap posts and pics and outfit this weekend because I honestly feel she’s a closeted lesbian & surely 2 brides would have a higher number of lesbian/queer/bi female friends than a male and female or male and male wedding. She could meet her future partner today
I definitely think she is Bi at the very least leaning more towards women. She obviously fancied Aoibhinn and Sinead at certain points. She never thought her flirty comments to Aoibhinn would be found.

Shiv wouldn't be ballsy enough to come out amongst her family and Swords friends. She's the type that slags lesbians off when she's in that environment.

Reactions: 12
Did we just get a glimpse of her Irish ‘property’?!? Caravan in the country relative’s garden…🤣🤣

On a side note - Raisin looks fab. She knows how to dress unlike Skanky Shiv.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This bugs THE LIFE out of me. I’m in a running club so I do know some real elite runners who can do a 5k in stupidly fast times. There are some that literally run twice as fast as me. But they don’t brag about it like this or claim oh that wasn’t my best time that was so slow. They have some self awareness that some
Of us “slower” ones represent the majority. I worked really hard on my 5k time last year and was buzzing with myself that I got it down from 37 mins to 32 something. That was really hard work. It’s average 34-35 now but some in my club are near 40 mins and we all big each other up, no matter what the time, slow, fast, average. It bugs me that Siobhan says things like this because how is that in any way relatable to her followers? I’d love to see her total moving time vs total elapsed time.
Shiv is that girl from secondary school who always announced her marks to the class when the exams get passed back. Pretends to be disappointed but her mark is still higher than the average, she needs to make others feel bad to prop herself up. Except she’s 35 now and running a 5K is essentially a skill required for her job.

This annoys me because ‘slow’ for her could be ‘fast’ for someone. As a PT she should not be labelling her workouts like that. Everyone’s ability is different and she should be encouraging any sort of exercise/movement no matter what the pace.
She knows what she’s at…I’d say it’s actually her attempt at a humble brag. Look at my slowest 👀

But her thumbs still look like dicks.
😂😂😂comment of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Shiv in a green dress....I think she's actually trolling herself at this stage! 😂 God she puts no effort into anything does she...

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Shes not wearing thar cheap mini dress and a pair of black ankle boots to a wedding is she....its entirely inappropriate. I mean iv gotten more dressed up for Friday after work drinks tbh.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is the wedding at a halting site?

also I see she’s stomped down a load of branches in her last story!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.