Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a waste of the new cook book that Lucy Lord sent her!
What happened to using it and cooking all her own stuff.

Also, wtf does she do with all that MP whey isolate tit she is forever unboxing because if she was drinking it, we’d know about it - would probably do a content story about how complex it is to make up!

Reactions: 9
There she’s on about Skinnygaz again. She’s mad to be noticed by him (for something other than binge drinking). Maybe he’ll ask her to guest on his pod 😂

Reactions: 7
There she’s on about Skinnygaz again. She’s mad to be noticed by him (for something other than binge drinking). Maybe he’ll ask her to guest on his pod 😂
Desperate for some share interaction 😂.

Remember when she went on and on about the My Therapist Ghosted Me podcast. Like she discovered it. Tagging them constantly hoping to get a feature on the pod 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn't he giving out about fitness influencers drinking heavily and then going on their stories normalizing it a while back? It was at a time when Shiv was on big sessions so was obviously targetted at her.

Reactions: 10
Wasn't he giving out about fitness influencers drinking heavily and then going on their stories normalizing it a while back? It was at a time when Shiv was on big sessions so was obviously targetted at her.
Kind of like how James and diren and those lads have made slights and digs at her. She must be mad to be validated by men who don't want her!

• Heart
knowing Gary he probably knows the influence he has over here and is putting stuff out there to see if she bites

What Kinda digs have James and Diren made ? 😱

Here's one to start. My personal favourite.

Them guys JS, Diren, Sven, Olima all have a Watsapp group and this video was definitely targetted at Shiv. It was when Diren was in Bali and Shiv had tonnes of pretend live Q&As going on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Siobhan is definitely the girl who swears blind she didn't study for the exam but gets full marks.

Those two stories one after the other, the first alludes to the fact that she is bad at "adulting", bad with money, no idea how much she spends and is always overdrawn. The second discloses that she has the wherewithal to buy two properties. So which one is it?

I find it deceiving and disingenuous to those who genuinely follow and look up to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That review she has up about the banana vs double decker has to be fake - she only sent out an email about slimming world, and now she miraculously has a review referencing sins, points, etc. Absolute con artist

The I bought one in Manchester and one in Ireland bullshit again. Absolutely not true.

The I bought one in Manchester and one in Ireland bullshit again. Absolutely not true.
Admitted to being terrible with money and living in an overdraft yet also bought two apartments 🤔 who the duck is she trying to kid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
For those of us newer to the thread, can we get some context / history of this supposed property in Ireland? Is there any actual evidence of it 🤔

Also, these apartments in Manchester are taking forever to build. And why buy in Manchester?! Sounds like another fabrication

Reactions: 8
For those of us newer to the thread, can we get some context / history of this supposed property in Ireland? Is there any actual evidence of it 🤔

Also, these apartments in Manchester are taking forever to build. And why buy in Manchester?! Sounds like another fabrication
Keep getting ads on my Twitter feed for investment apartments in Manchester selling for £169K or something, with a big return. Assuming something like that.

No evidence of the property in Ireland. And people reckon the Manchester thing is probably a REIT.

Reactions: 6
The property in Ireland is the Father Ted Caravan in Wexford. She was there at xmas. Dismal.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.