Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times is she gonna tell us she's the only girl in class
The "black belts" didn't want to get too close to her stinking hair and manky tan.
Although I imagine she blames the smell on her tan :sick:
Also anyone notice in the reel she shared she had a double camel toe, cannot convince me that's comfortable!

Reactions: 7
Tidy your frikin room you big woman baby ffs
Was angry all over again about her as I brought my recycling downstairs earlier. She makes such a big deal out of having to do the absolutely most basic of tasks and how hard "adulting" is, while so many her age are worrying about their responsibilities towards work or family, are wondering how they'll cope with the spiralling energy costs, struggling to cope with the massive price hike in... everything. You don't even need to find extreme examples to compare her charmed life to - your average person has a lot more to fret about!

Reactions: 15
Her skin is in bits and theres no coming back from the dodgy botox, lack of hygiene and sun damage. Dont even get me started on her Leather tits literally. Her skin and body are a mess, and not really recoverable unless Monica Toehead can perform miracles 🤣🙄 cant believe her aunty passed from cancer yet Shiv purposely fries herself. She should just cover herself in cheese and pop herself in the air fryer.

Edit to add those glasses give me the rage, up there with that staged photo smile where she puckers her face into some slappable shape .... and the chains 🤢
Screenshot_20220819-194638_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Was angry all over again about her as I brought my recycling downstairs earlier. She makes such a big deal out of having to do the absolutely most basic of tasks and how hard "adulting" is, while so many her age are worrying about their responsibilities towards work or family, are wondering how they'll cope with the spiralling energy costs, struggling to cope with the massive price hike in... everything. You don't even need to find extreme examples to compare her charmed life to - your average person has a lot more to fret about!
If she thinks adulting is remembering the bins - then she has nothing going for her 😂. My 7 yo nephew brings his bins out every week for his pocket money 😂😂. She has as much value as a 7yo 😂 - wait until revenue start knocking. That’s when adulting will become real 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The state of that bed. She can't even make her own bed properly. The fucktard. It's not messed up from nights of passion that's for sure. Unless she's been thrapping off thinking of Aiobhinn..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I actually listened to the podcast!
What an absolute bullshitter!
The tampon storey, the wrong hole, and Ronald with a blood soaked rara skirt!
Has anyone listened to the latest podcast… the vegan era is mentioned!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone listened to the latest podcast… the vegan era is mentioned!
It’s so reminiscent of There was this one time in band camp only with out the charm. Said it before, not a single band wagon this one wouldn’t jump on.

Reactions: 6
It’s a bit rich isn’t it? Herself lecturing everyone about changing their ´mindset towards their body & and how they view themselves” and yer wan then with the most unhealthiest attitude towards her own body? Like I’m not even talking about the fitness food, hygiene or any of that.. it’s the blatant body-dismorphia, constant contradiction. Last week sending out emails about how she makes herself look small.. using her iPhone 😂😂🙄 she’s off her nut

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If she could maintain that size 8 athletic body she shits all over preaching that you’ve to miss out on social occasions, not having a drink or eating out when you want blah blah she’d sell her soul for it 🙄 she just like her greasy takeaways, almond croissants & partying lifestyle way to much & not forgetting punishment exercise

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.