Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AF now with down dog app. Her yoga is shocking tit for someone who practises every day for over two years.

It's cause you weren't wearing MyProtein shorts wedged up your hole hun... Here is my new range and discount code linked below #cameltoe
double wank if you wear the shoulder piece across the body.

It's cause you weren't wearing MyProtein shorts wedged up your hole hun... Here is my new range and discount code linked below #cameltoe
double wank if you wear the shoulder piece across the body.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably didn’t like in person yoga classes because it was another hour where she couldn’t delete negative comments or block people

Reactions: 13
“I know that *thousands* of you have downloaded on my recommendation” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This! ☝☝ 😂😂😂 I nearly dropped my phone when I heard her say it. The embarrassment! Surely SURELY no one lacks that much self awareness she is spouting that utter tripe on the internet?! She is really deluded isn’t she!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was she really going the fly to Ireland for mascara? I just can’t with this cretin

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think this obsession with “creepy men staring at her” is because she’s attention starved, perpetually single and watching her friends pair off and move on in life all around her. Nothing at all wrong with being single - I was happily that for years before meeting my partner. But Shiv has never cracked this “having a relationship with someone” nut and insists on living her life surrounded by younger than her and far more attractive than her instahuns.

So prancing around London parks in skimpy bikinis and wearing MP barely-there shorts with her fanny on show and getting glances from men because obviously, somehow equates to her being “desirable” despite the void that is her dating life. “But let’s rant about it because #feminism”

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I think this obsession with “creepy men staring at her” is because she’s attention starved, perpetually single and watching her friends pair off and move on in life all around her. Nothing at all wrong with being single - I was happily that for years before meeting my partner. But Shiv has never cracked this “having a relationship with someone” nut and insists on living her life surrounded by younger than her and far more attractive than her instahuns.

So prancing around London parks in skimpy bikinis and wearing MP barely-there shorts with her fanny on show and getting glances from men because obviously, somehow equates to her being “desirable” despite the void that is her dating life. “But let’s rant about it because #feminism”
Yes indeed when you are starved of male attention then any attention at all seems massive which would explain why she blows a glance completely out of proportion.

Reactions: 11
I actually listened to the podcast!
What an absolute bullshitter!
The tampon storey, the wrong hole, and Ronald with a blood soaked rara skirt!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She probably didn’t like in person yoga classes because it was another hour where she couldn’t delete negative comments or block people
And yoga studios are a bit more strict on no phones in class. At least the good ones are. If you didn’t film your workout, did it even happen Siobh?!

Sometimes when I’m in a yoga class and the teacher comes over and moves my foot or my hip or something, the ENTIRE movement hits different, usually harder. It’s so important to have a trained teacher.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And yoga studios are a bit more strict on no phones in class. At least the good ones are. If you didn’t film your workout, did it even happen Siobh?!

Sometimes when I’m in a yoga class and the teacher comes over and moves my foot or my hip or something, the ENTIRE movement hits different, usually harder. It’s so important to have a trained teacher.
This!!! I would use Down Dog the odd time maybe because I did a lot of classes years ago with brilliant teachers. I can just about remember enough to get by, but what you describe about the pose feeling completely different with just a small adjustment is exactly why the classes were worth it. Her form is terrible! My sister did yoga teacher training just for herself, and can barely even watch her because she's so bad. And wondered if they crotch camera angle was to hide it a bit.

Reactions: 12
Yes indeed when you are starved of male attention then any attention at all seems massive which would explain why she blows a glance completely out of proportion.
Siobhan is the type that will turn her nose up at a decent lad with a good 9-5 job. She wants that sports star/wealthy person and thinks she is entitled to it. Her standards are far too high for what she is.

There's waster lads that sit in the corner of the local all day punting their dole money in the bookies she would be a much better fit for. She'll be hanging out with them in Swords some day regaling them all about her living differently glory days.

As for her current situation. Trust me - men sense the desperate a mile away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I think she has this passive aggressive stance when shes in public and nearly draws men from the side eye she gives them and they are acting the mick blowing her kisses. She oozes negativity.

As for the Downward dog. Every thing she touches or recommends or uses I walk away from. She bleeping ruined Dominos for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
You can buy Essence in Wilkos, I can’t remember if it’s in Primark but assume it probably is? She’s utterly ridiculous. I saw she was bowling in Rowans and eating on Green Lanes last weekend - now that will have been a culture shock to our Clapham loving babe, proper London…

Reactions: 9
You can buy Essence in Wilkos, I can’t remember if it’s in Primark but assume it probably is? She’s utterly ridiculous. I saw she was bowling in Rowans and eating on Green Lanes last weekend - now that will have been a culture shock to our Clapham loving babe, proper London…
I've never bought it in Ireland! She's an absolute moron. Yes, definitely Wilko, including online . Last time I bought from Notino instead and have enough for a few years now probably.

WHAT is wrong with her?!?

Reactions: 3
Let’s call a spade a spade from a mans view on siobhan

Looks - 5.5/10 ( Average ) from what we see on social media.

She can look okay in some photos but then a howler in videos .. bad skin in particular

Personality- 1/10 - I’ll give her 1 for being a deluded nut case. Addicted to Instagram and staying relevant

Ffs men aren’t wanking in the car at you or blowing kisses at 9 in the morning 🙃

In comparison sinead hegarty is a solid 7.5/10 . Good looking girl and abit more going on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Long term lurker here.

I am so sick of this bunch of people - Siobh, Diren & his jumping on Andrew Tate bandwagon, his sister, Faces by Grace.
Siobh is the WORST. I recently came back from 10 days traveling around 3 countries, ate out every evening, mixture of food (chicken, pizza, kebab, rice, local food). I was IN BITS. My stomach was so swollen and my skin was in bits. I didn't drink, maybe a glass of wine once or twice in the 10 days. We drank loads of water and walked loads in 40 degree heat. I cannot understand how gross she must feel every day with the way she eats and drinks. I am sick to the teeth of seeing the money she spends. I consider myself to have an OK salary for my age; I have worked hard and got to where I am with no help. I am also not from this country. It kills me to see the way she spends when the rest of the country is literally on their knees with the increase in energy prices, myself included. I shop at Lidl and make a conscious effort to budget. She is just the pits. Literally, chatting tit about mascara cuz she has no other content.

I would love to see if she can stick winter in London. It is grim here, waking up in the dark and going to sleep in the dark. It is cold. Like I have said before there is so much to do in London, even I don't feel like I have fully explored it.

As for Diren and co, I stupidly signed up for his project X a long time ago - absolute rubbish and what a waste. There were hundreds of us in the whatsapp group - it was NOT personalised. He did a live once every so often and it was literally women fawning over him. The guy has serious attachment/commitment issues and a serious ego. His sister is no better. She used to have a coffee shop in Islington, great coffee but my god, what a self indulged woman - I left there feeling like Id been on a date with someone who just does not stop talking about themselves.

Who are these people kissing their asses, same with Faces by Grace and her dead live last night - so boring.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Let’s call a spade a spade from a mans view

Looks - 5.5/10 ( Average ) from what we see on social media.

She can look okay in some photos but then a howler in videos .. bad skin in particular

Personality- 1/10 - I’ll give her 1 for being a deluded nut case.

She’s 34/35 . Catch yourself on.. men aren’t wanking in the car at you or blowing kisses at 9 in the morning 🙃
It is far more likely that she is just very self-conscious due to her recent acne breakout which has made her paranoid so she THINKS people are staring at her. They're really not.

The kisses are a fragment of her imagination. She has her phone constantly glued to her, IF someone was blowing kisses or giving lewd unwanted attention, she could easily record them surreptitiously and report to the police. You know, to clamp down on the kind of behaviour she is condemning in her beloved Clapham Common 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.