Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For sure, buying couches for a bloody rental and eating out every single meal isn't going to help that. The word salad in her daily emails isn't going to bring additional income either.

Convinced she has a side hustle to pay the bills. Someone mentioned it before, she's always talking about sweat on her stories - who knows what she is flogging online when she is being that openly disgusting.
If she does its only a matter of time before it comes out. We saw what happened with Murad Merali!

Reactions: 3
There is no way she is sticking it out in London over the winter. Can’t picture her doing her misery steps around a muddy Clapham Common in January. She will stick around for the London and Dublin boozing over Christmas and then be gone. Then she’ll return in the Spring and the cycle will repeat.

Reactions: 12
She looks possessed in the most recent stories ranting at men!! 🙄🙄 trust us Siob no one is objectifying you when you look like she just rolled out of a bush after a binge! Who does she think she is? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
More lies yet again for the 5 th time about the phantom creeps to gain some traction. No one is blowing you kisses or otherwise what a dangerous bint she is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She looks possessed in the most recent stories ranting at men!! 🙄🙄 trust us Siob no one is objectifying you when you look like she just rolled out of a bush after a binge! Who does she think she is? 😂😂
Didn't her fantasy man, JS defend this Tate man recently? Why does she still follow him if she feels so strongly about this?
Have a read of JS tattle and see the comments! They're all vile in that circle, no decency between them! Cares more about her social network than any morals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I think she'll randomly go quiet for a couple of days then turn up in Bali banging her gums on a video on why Bali was always her home and London wasn't working out blah blah blah
Considering how much she tit on people there and how unproductive everyone there is and that’s why she had to leave… Heading to Bali will make her a social pariah and she will be having an even lonelier time there then in London.

My guess is she is in a short term rental. Will pop up in Portugal for the winter. Get the family business discount for her own place - waste the last of her savings. Then head home to Ireland and back to the box room.

I’ve never met anyone that has an attraction to her. Anyone watching her stories - can see she’s a slob. She can’t keep any friendships or relationships. Makes up lies constantly to try fit in and be relatable. Has to schedule when to shower and wash herself. Has no personal hygiene - I’d imagine she finds it ok to wear the sweaty gym clothes out to meet friends for a bite.

Also judging by her food and alcohol consumption - can you imagine the smell in the apartment after she’s taken her morning 💩 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
my hole are men dm'ing her and staring, not in a pervy way anyway, maybe in a WTF way

• Haha
my hole are men dm'ing her and staring, not in a pervy way anyway, maybe in a WTF way
Exactly this. If anyone is staring it’s because she looks like a dishevelled nutter. Stomping along, rambling into her phone, biting her hoodie, eyes manically darting around everywhere. I’d be staring as well, and then I’d give it a very wide berth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn't her fantasy man, JS defend this Tate man recently? Why does she still follow him if she feels so strongly about this?
Have a read of JS tattle and see the comments! They're all vile in that circle, no decency between them! Cares more about her social network than any morals.
He defended him (badly, the usual excuses about looking at all sides or whatever) and only just unfollowed him the other day. And Diren has just posted an interview with some man on the street that was pure PUA/red pill incel type stuff, made to sound reasonable. Vile.

Agreed. Maybe wondering wtf she's doing walking around Clapham in a bikini with hair like a bush? And wondering if she's part of some street performance.

• Haha
Her saying this really boils my piss. I’ve said it before - she seems to be stared and leered at, and that one time “wanked” at. Only ever in Europe - I’m not saying it dosnt happen. But I am saying it dosnt happen to her.

She’s lived in Bali - and it never once happened to her. I know girls that went to that side of the world and have said Bali was the worst with people staring and leering. But she never mentioned it while she was there and it never happened to her there. so why is it suddenly she’s the sexiest thing in Europe and all eyes on her.

rant over the bleep

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Joanne Cronin admires Shiv's approach to health and food. How do people not recognize the terrible relationship she has with food and alcohol? There is absolutely NOTHING got admire about Shiv's approach to food, exercising, alcohol or even life!

Screenshot_20220818-111746.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Joanne Cronin admires Shiv's approach to health and food. How do people not recognize the terrible relationship she has with food and alcohol? There is absolutely NOTHING got admire about Shiv's approach to food, exercising, alcohol or even life!

View attachment 1508307
It’s just a circle jerk at this stage. All of them just stand around wanking off one another and reposting their content to followers

anyone who think Siobhan has a healthy attitude to food and life needs professional help.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
[QUOTE
It’s just a circle jerk at this stage. All of them just stand around wanking off one another and reposting their content to followers

anyone who think Siobhan has a healthy attitude to food and life needs professional help.
All just constantly promoting each other for the likes.
Maybe "admires" as in wishes she had the energy for all the punishment cardio required to eat like that, or wishing to be sneaky enough to make it look like you're eating takeout all the time while...actually starving yourself.

Reactions: 10
And she claims to be friends with Diren??? She clearly hasn't watched his latest reel. The desperation of them both is unreal.

Reactions: 9
But I thought she doesn't check her DMs!?✌😏

I think she probably invited negative attention and is always looking for people looking at her. If you look hard enough you will always find it. And they are probably looking at the stomping nutjob rambling into the phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not even sorry, she looks like a drug addict in them videos walking and talking.
The extensions are DIRE.
I'm ten years older and I dont have loose skin on my face/neck the way she does ???

I walk every day for at least an hour.
I don’t get leered at the way she does ??
Maybe the very odd look I might notice but more often than not they are looking at my dog 🤣

She's clearly out eyeballing everyone herself if this ( allegedly) happens on a daily basis??

Lastly, I DON'T need advice from her on how to raise my sons thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
More lies yet again for the 5 th time about the phantom creeps to gain some traction. No one is blowing you kisses or otherwise what a dangerous bint she is.
The head on her this morning no way men are looking at her blowing kisses. She looks like she slept out on a park bench last night after a hard sesh. She’s one delusional tit when it comes to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
The head on her this morning no way men are looking at her blowing kisses. She looks like she slept out on a park bench last night after a hard sesh. She’s one delusional tit when it comes to herself.
What id love to know is how she notices anyone looking at her.

I’ve seen her a few times the last few years. Both of us from swords. Anytime I’ve seen her she’s had her head buried in her phone … hell she didn’t even notice the one time I was stuck at the lights and had my middle finger stuck up to her 😂.
and No I don’t have tinted windows 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.