Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

G+T

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220814-150041_Instagram.jpg
sure look I've not washed, I'm still drunk and I need to feed my drinking habit. And it's sunny.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Elodie74

Oh right so to lose weight I just have to squeeze in 25,000 steps a day (that’s 4 HOURS of waking to us mere mortals) and a BJJ class? Sound. That sounds easily replicable by gen pop. Definitely sign me up for more of these helpful tips.

• Wow
  • Haha
I’ve lived in London for ages and have a group of stunning friends. None of us are creeped on / cat called at on such a regular basis as this toad. It just doesn’t happen on a weekly basis. With her notions she must consider a glance being leered at 🙄

• Heart

Defo_Not_Shiv

VIP Member
The head on her this morning no way men are looking at her blowing kisses. She looks like she slept out on a park bench last night after a hard sesh. She’s one delusional tit when it comes to herself.
What id love to know is how she notices anyone looking at her.

I’ve seen her a few times the last few years. Both of us from swords. Anytime I’ve seen her she’s had her head buried in her phone … hell she didn’t even notice the one time I was stuck at the lights and had my middle finger stuck up to her 😂.
and No I don’t have tinted windows 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Dermot Kennedy is not going to shag you Siobhan.

You didn't even know him before Sinead mentioned she was going to his gig. And all of a sudden you became a superfan.

Pick me dose of shite.

• Haha

londonlife68

Long term lurker here.

I am so sick of this bunch of people - Siobh, Diren & his jumping on Andrew Tate bandwagon, his sister, Faces by Grace.
Siobh is the WORST. I recently came back from 10 days traveling around 3 countries, ate out every evening, mixture of food (chicken, pizza, kebab, rice, local food). I was IN BITS. My stomach was so swollen and my skin was in bits. I didn't drink, maybe a glass of wine once or twice in the 10 days. We drank loads of water and walked loads in 40 degree heat. I cannot understand how gross she must feel every day with the way she eats and drinks. I am sick to the teeth of seeing the money she spends. I consider myself to have an OK salary for my age; I have worked hard and got to where I am with no help. I am also not from this country. It kills me to see the way she spends when the rest of the country is literally on their knees with the increase in energy prices, myself included. I shop at Lidl and make a conscious effort to budget. She is just the pits. Literally, chatting shit about mascara cuz she has no other content.

I would love to see if she can stick winter in London. It is grim here, waking up in the dark and going to sleep in the dark. It is cold. Like I have said before there is so much to do in London, even I don't feel like I have fully explored it.

As for Diren and co, I stupidly signed up for his project X a long time ago - absolute rubbish and what a waste. There were hundreds of us in the whatsapp group - it was NOT personalised. He did a live once every so often and it was literally women fawning over him. The guy has serious attachment/commitment issues and a serious ego. His sister is no better. She used to have a coffee shop in Islington, great coffee but my god, what a self indulged woman - I left there feeling like Id been on a date with someone who just does not stop talking about themselves.

Who are these people kissing their asses, same with Faces by Grace and her dead live last night - so boring.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

Shivoff

Chatty Member
Why are ponchos not normalised here? Fucking listen to yourself!! Buy a fucking thin raincoat or an umbrella, you grew up in Ireland where it's wet a lot!! Only people I've ever seen wearing ponchos in the UK are tourists when they get caught in the rain and buy a throw away plastic one from a tatty tourist shop!

• Haha

aefterglow

New e-mail, this is a Shiv classic.

————————————————————

Subject : The big secret

Ok, so there probably isn't going to be a big secret to fat loss in this email.

I had a huge number of new people join the email list yesterday after I shared those images.

This makes me think that a lot of people were curious about how I changed my body over the last two months.

I was in a calorie deficit.

But it was an *easy* calorie deficit.

Too many people try and force themselves into a hard calorie deficit.

Things that made it easy:

1. I have a lot of muscle. While your BMR isn't raised *that* much by more muscle, it does help you look leaner by having more visible muscle.

2. I'm doing training I enjoy and actually want to show up for. If you are training in a way that is changing your body composition but you hate it, how long do you think those results will last?

3. I counted calories for a while. I've been at this game years and I rarely want to actively get smaller but I arrived in London after two months on the piss, so I thought it might be a good idea to track again for a while. This helps me be more mindful when choosing food. I've since stopped tracking because I'm happy as I am and know how to balance my nutrition.

4. I made sure not to sacrifice any social events. I had no end-point or goal size/weight/measurements. I wanted to just get back to feeling "myself". So I still went to all the events and dinners that I was invited to. I just roughly tracked the food/drink and didn't care if it meant I was in a surplus for the week.

5. My NEAT (non exercises activity thermogenesis) is a lot higher in London than the previous two months. I walk/cycle most places, and even the train stations are a bit of a walk away. One of the weeks I averaged25,000 steps and that didn't include a few BJJ classes were I don't wear the watch!

6. There is a lot of convenient, nutrient-dense food in London. The calories are displayed on most foods too - which I find really helpful most of the time.

If you are trying to make changes to your body - look at your environment.

Maybe you can't make changes to your environment ("hold on I move to London!"), but if you can shape your environment or way of life to make it easier to make choices in line with your goals, then implement them.

Set yourself up to win.

Telling yourself you are going to do gruelling workouts all week, and stay in all weekend because you are hashtag-disciplined, is just pointless.

Unless you are some super-motivated person all year round, then you are probably setting yourself up to fail with that method.

If you need help finding the easy route, join us in The Furnace this week and get help finding the right goals and environment for you.

If you've any questions about the program, feel free to reply!

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "Always takes the easy road" O'Hagan
So I legit can't tell if this is satire or an actual email she sent.

• Haha
She must surely have no filter? SURELY if your website has been dysfunctional and you’re communicating to potential clients to apologise for missing their questions, you don’t say “it’s annoying because we’ve missed out on sales.” SURELY you say “which is annoying because we’ve missed out on helping and working with you.”

I don’t know if she thinks her transparency is relatable, but it’s not. She just looks like a greedy desperate wench 🧙‍♀️
She also says she has "no idea" how long it was broken.

She didn't notice her sales completely dried up overnight?! If so,that really hammers home how fucked her business is that she couldn't tell the difference between genuinely no sales and her website being broken!

It's like a shop not noticing the shutters were down. She's an absolute fucking clown.