Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
I just had a quiet moment of reflection as I stared out my bedroom window at the biblical rain in London...

I hope cunty chops O’ Hagan is out there getting soaked in her cheap, fire-hazard MP gear.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

aefterglow

The kitchen roll on the table 🙈 has she never heard of napkins? Flip me mortified

Hasn’t a clue how to arrange flowers in a vase 🥴 she’s just stuffed them in there 😅
Ugh not the crackers and hummus still in their packaging 🥴 Honestly, this photo is what I'd send to my mum when I was 19, freshly moved out of home to go to uni and excited about having friends over - not something that constitutes a remarkable event when you're a functioning adult.

I'm being petty haha but I do get irrationally peeved off when people over 21 revel in their helplessness and consider basic everyday grown up tasks to be achievements worth sharing with the world.

Reactions: 29

Joe2835

I've not followed her as closely as previously as I've been abroad and busy but since returning back to Ireland it's clear that her move to London has made her even more insufferable than before. She is very obviously a complete fuck up of an individual. It just shows that you can change your location but you can't change your issues. She's a lazy alcoholic with an eating disorder and an increasingly preachy mindset. Why can't she just be an adult.

Reactions: 28

instaknobs

VIP Member
I haven’t followed siobhan in a long time. I followed her at the very very start. When she lived at home and right through competition prep. I unfollowed after that. I just looked at her page for the first time in a few years. Holy moly. She has become so self obsessed. She is more or less copying James smith/ diren.
I was just cringing she loves herself.
she says she lives differently but all I see is a30 something year old who honestly seems lost and doesn’t know where she fits in in the world. Sad really.
she does live differently to most 35 year olds I guess. But she does live the same as a 19 year old student. So not really living differently. Just never grown up.

• Heart
  • Haha

Havingagawk

Chatty Member
I haven’t followed siobhan in a long time. I followed her at the very very start. When she lived at home and right through competition prep. I unfollowed after that. I just looked at her page for the first time in a few years. Holy moly. She has become so self obsessed. She is more or less copying James smith/ diren.
I was just cringing she loves herself.
she says she lives differently but all I see is a30 something year old who honestly seems lost and doesn’t know where she fits in in the world. Sad really.

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Why does she need them shit extentions anyway? Doesn't make sense for someone who trains as much as she does to have a head of extentions that are a pain to wash.

Any level headed person would ditch the extentions and go for a more manageable hair style instead of walking around stinking

Ruokannie

VIP Member
The vitamins ad! Shitshow! 🤣 Shaking them so loudly you can't hear what's she's mumbling incoherently. Breaking off halfway to show the open sores on her chest. Wtf! Hardly a great advertisement for skin, hair and nails gummies 😬😬

• Haha
  • Sick
It's actually mad just how little regard she has for personal hygiene

She seems to take pride in how sweaty, dirty and unwashed it is

'Over it', as in over London? What does she do with her time past 11am after her shite morning routine? Why didn't she do a shop and do some cooking? Clean her flat?
Do some work?
She's going to have a very long and moany lonely winter if she doesn't up sticks and go back to "home" Bali.
Seems to be laying the groundwork the past 2 days for an exit to Bali. She has zero resilience, commits full pelt to an idea then runs away from it at the first indication of adversity.

• Heart

Eggs&bacon

Todays email shitting all over keeping seeing someone doing bootcamp style sessions in the park dressed in army trousers bc it looked miserable.

No harm. But maybe people think you’re an up yourself prick in your cameltoe shorts and bra prancing around hitting pads for an hour with your PT??

I am SURE the people doing bootcamp style training enjoy it or they wouldn’t go.

I went to a similar themed thing a few years ago & LOVED the intensity & military feel.

Not everyone wants to spend 7 years in the oven never getting results x

Ps, she liked the cargo pants look - I hope she wasn’t leering at those men!!!! 😱

• Heart
  • Wow
More lies yet again for the 5 th time about the phantom creeps to gain some traction. No one is blowing you kisses or otherwise what a dangerous bint she is.
The head on her this morning no way men are looking at her blowing kisses. She looks like she slept out on a park bench last night after a hard sesh. She’s one delusional tit when it comes to herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

FairyCake37

Chatty Member
Does she understand the word "furnace", its not related to mindset and when selling a fitness program you'd expect to be working out to the point of sweating burning the fat off etc no?? . For someone to say after doing it they don't look and like the way they look but they feel kinder to themselves..anyone can do that without paying 89 euro a month to this con artist

• Heart
She only cares about the money to sustain her false lifestyle.

Does not care one iota about her clients. This is evidenced time and time again.

It's incredible how she has not been cancelled by the industry.