Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the story with Laura cooking all her meals now? Has she moved into the spare room to help with the rent?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What do you get on the Furnace exactly?

Are there exercises to follow or is it just literally spreadsheets and chats with mysterious trainers ?

If the oven is sooooo good, why doesn't she share snippets ?
Show what's involved. Show examples. Show the trainers for gods sake.
The only way she advertises it is her ridiculous emails and made up feedback.
Does it exist at all???

What do you get on the Furnace exactly?

Are there exercises to follow or is it just literally spreadsheets and chats with mysterious trainers ?

If the oven is sooooo good, why doesn't she share snippets ?
Show what's involved. Show examples. Show the trainers for gods sake.
The only way she advertises it is her ridiculous emails and made up feedback.
Does it exist at all???

I honestly don’t think there is any coaches/trainers to show. (Currently at least)

Reactions: 9
Talking about washing her hair again, or lack of, she is so disgusting
It’s rotten! Particularly with the sweat in the extensions!!! How is washing yourself not part of your day? Sure what else is she doing after 9am when all her work is done?

Reactions: 15
It’s rotten! Particularly with the sweat in the extensions!!! How is washing yourself not part of your day? Sure what else is she doing after 9am when all her work is done?
That's the thing too! I should have washed mine this morning and I feel gross for not doing it, but finished work at 8pm last night, was parking in the car park again at 06:30 this morning so deferred till tomorrow when I'm WFH. No excuse, but she has nothing in particular to do EVER so I don't get it!

Reactions: 16
That's the thing too! I should have washed mine this morning and I feel gross for not doing it, but finished work at 8pm last night, was parking in the car park again at 06:30 this morning so deferred till tomorrow when I'm WFH. No excuse, but she has nothing in particular to do EVER so I don't get it!
Never compare yourself to that thing 😂.

• Haha
Complaining about being the only girl at BJJ everyday.. when in fact I'd say she loves it that way.. she has all the men to herself to roll around with!

Reactions: 24
Complaining about being the only girl at BJJ everyday.. when in fact I'd say she loves it that way.. she has all the men to herself to roll around with!
I'd say all the female members know she goes to first class so avoid it. Let the lads deal with that mess. They have a stronger stomach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He face is gone very leathery very much looking mid-40s.

She's simply not looking after herself and despite what she says she is living a hard life. It's mentally very difficult and she is constantly punishing herself.

People don't live like that these days.

Reactions: 10
Baffled by the fact she is 34 years old and posts stories a 12 year old would post 🤯 is this what content is now?? Telling 158k people you are on your period and too lazy to wash yourself after excessively exercising yourself down 2 sizes in the matter of weeks 🤮 think it's time she hung up the insta fitness hun status and focused on finding her path in life. She's the most lost soul on Instagram, all her shite talk about building relationships, settling down in London etc is just a disguise to the fact she's living the exact same life she was in Bali. Centred around excessive exercise, excessive eating and excessive alcohol consumption. No proper friendships or relationships, no focus but yet thinks she's in a position to lecture people through emails while robbing people of 89 euro a month to change their "mindset". There is nothing I see on her stories everyday that would make me want to change anything in my life in order to live a day of hers.

• Sick
Reactions: 37
God - I don’t want to kick a dying dog. But Jesus. She can’t be blaming period on looking like that. She looks bad - she looks mid 40-s not mid 30-s
I’m mid forties and I don’t look like that, but then I don’t try to live differently 😁😁

Reactions: 18
I’m mid forties and I don’t look like that, but then I don’t try to live differently 😁😁
Same re age, and hoping I look fresher too! Diet is high in Tangfastics but low in margs.

Baffled by the fact she is 34 years old and posts stories a 12 year old would post 🤯 is this what content is now?? Telling 158k people you are on your period and too lazy to wash yourself after excessively exercising yourself down 2 sizes in the matter of weeks 🤮 think it's time she hung up the insta fitness hun status and focused on finding her path in life. She's the most lost soul on Instagram, all her shite talk about building relationships, settling down in London etc is just a disguise to the fact she's living the exact same life she was in Bali. Centred around excessive exercise, excessive eating and excessive alcohol consumption. No proper friendships or relationships, no focus but yet thinks she's in a position to lecture people through emails while robbing people of 89 euro a month to change their "mindset". There is nothing I see on her stories everyday that would make me want to change anything in my life in order to live a day of hers.
1000 times this.
GOD would I love 6 months off to travel, devote time to a hobby that I'm struggling to get further in, see more of family and friends etc. But her life doesn't appeal. It all seems so meaningless and superficial. Even spending time with my work husband/BFF yesterday where we moaned about frustrations of the job felt more rewarding than anything she does.

Reactions: 13
Why does she need them tit extentions anyway? Doesn't make sense for someone who trains as much as she does to have a head of extentions that are a pain to wash.

Any level headed person would ditch the extentions and go for a more manageable hair style instead of walking around stinking

Reactions: 28
I can’t get over her. I have a solid 9 years on her, work kids and she makes me look 21

Reactions: 8
Why does she need them tit extentions anyway? Doesn't make sense for someone who trains as much as she does to have a head of extentions that are a pain to wash.

Any level headed person would ditch the extentions and go for a more manageable hair style instead of walking around stinking
Think I remember her moaning constantly when she got the extensions out last time and chopped the hair a bit, around the time when that salon burned her hair chemically?
It seems like the long hair is a security blanket to feeling feminine for her.
Makes much more sense to go a bit shorter, even if she keeps some extensions for volume, given how much she exercises.
The really long ponytail swinging around while doing BJJ gives me the ick tbh, it must be annoying for her sparring partner, never mind herself having to constantly swing it out of the way.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.