Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The damage is done to her skin. You can't get a tan when you don't tan. You'd think a genius mathematician would understand that.

Reactions: 13
Yeah and she rocked up to Randox - an active Covid test centre designed for traveller testing knowingly having Covid despite their website clearly saying not to go to the test centre if you have Covid.

She chanced her arm hoping for a false positive.

She flouted the guidelines and put the health of the wider public in danger on her selfish escapades.
And the fact - showcasing her stupidity and incompetence - she then comes online to tell people she knew she was positive but wanted to chance her arm that she could get a false negative and get on the plane back to Bali….. what a thick bleep.

God I’d love to beat the tit into her 😂

Maybe Shiv wants to be or wishes she was a man?
God the issues she already has - let’s not add trans to it 😂. Insulting to trans people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's very telling that she has her story replies turned off, she obviously gets too much hate or UNSOLICITED ADVICE because most shitfluencers love the engagement

Reactions: 7
An absolute sad case. Temperature stamps to beat the band today.

She is back in the bikini on Clapham Common. Mortified for her.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Very good point re. sparring men predominantly.

She also knows at this stage that those early morning classes are mainly senior BJJ members...it must be annoying for the senior members to have to spar her, as a junior? Not saying senior and junior members shouldn't mingle; how else would you learn, but she knows there aren't people at her level at these classes. Ultimate pick me carry on. I'd say she doesn't like the idea of a woman her level or slightly above beating her, so can justify being shite because "a black belt male member" was her partner. Dose of shite she is, honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She must only have the 1 bikini too, it's always the same one! Maybe it's her sexy bikini and thinks it's attract the men when she's lying on Clapham Common with her flaps out 🤣🤣🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Out frying herself again I see to go a nice shade of lobster, for someone only saying the amount of unwanted male attention she gets you’d imagine she’d feel uncomfortable out in a bikini in a public park. I’m sure the men are blowing kisses at her left, right and centre today 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 21
35, undateable, can’t tan, granny hands, broke , no career.

Living differently

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
She only does BJJ or whatever it is to burn calories anyway. She may as well just go out for a walk. She has never mentioned anything in regards to progress with that or information about it. I don't know anything about it and still haven't a clue from looking at her stories.

Reactions: 9
Didn’t realise only ✨SiNgLe✨ Women made chicken stir-frys.

I must be living differently with my chicken stir fry’s and my boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Her latest reel, all she seems to be doing is making a video for herself to make her feel better about what shes doing rather than not doing. She has huge food/weight issues. The constant ramming of this down our throats yet her body is rotting from the inside out. If she cant even sort her own tit out why are ppl paying her 80 quid a month. Its nuts 🙄

Reactions: 22
Her latest reel, all she seems to be doing is making a video for herself to make her feel better about what shes doing rather than not doing. She has huge food/weight issues. The constant ramming of this down our throats yet her body is rotting from the inside out. If she cant even sort her own tit out why are ppl paying her 80 quid a month. Its nuts 🙄
God the irony in that reel 😂. So she hasn’t been on a punishment exercise routine the last 3 weeks since those pictures came out and showed off her true size? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The common is heaving with sports teams.. 🤔 maybe she should join one of the teams and make some friends.. rather than trying to sun bathe in the middle of them 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 18
It's more of a "look at all the things I think I'm great at" video than a fun one. Like, I've seen people do them where they've learned gymnastics moves, are front squatting someone else, are doing kettlebell swings dressed as a unicorn or in a tutu. She is the queen of doing anything to burn calories.

And I don't understand why she's not better at BJJ when she's doing it all the time at supposedly good clubs!

Reactions: 12
The common is heaving with sports teams.. 🤔 maybe she should join one of the teams and make some friends.. rather than trying to sun bathe in the middle of them 🤣
With her love of GAA I’m surprised she hasn’t joined a team over in London, think that they’d all be fawning over her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Think I remember her moaning constantly when she got the extensions out last time and chopped the hair a bit, around the time when that salon burned her hair chemically?
It seems like the long hair is a security blanket to feeling feminine for her.
Makes much more sense to go a bit shorter, even if she keeps some extensions for volume, given how much she exercises.
The really long ponytail swinging around while doing BJJ gives me the ick tbh, it must be annoying for her sparring partner, never mind herself having to constantly swing it out of the way.
Her hair would be fab in a short Bob

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.