Siobhan O’Hagan #35 FLAPham Common

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sums up the current state of humanity really if people take cooking tips from Shiv O'Hagan!

There is an airhead follower somewhere battering Babybels as we speak post gym session.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'd say her mother and father aren't the most warm of people. That's probably why she doesn't stay at home. Nothing worse than not feeling wanted, I get the feeling they just don't care enough to step in and have a word but with Siobhan her social cues are so off that maybe she genuinely doesn't see she's the problem and that's why she has no real connections or friends. Alcohol is her go to. Very sad but very hard to feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 7
It’s so obvious this move to London was an attempt to save her career. She’s trying to change her whole aesthetic from pissed up old Bali hag back to the fitness hun of 2k16. I’d have a lot more respect if she just openly admitted it. I think it was the complete flop of the oven relaunch that brought it on.

Reactions: 17
She wanted to join a UK agency when she arrived but I can't see that happening and because she has way more competition here in the UK. Its not like Ireland where its just a small bunch of influencers. What's her unique selling point? Doesn't know how to do a weekly shop or how to take out the bins

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think her accounts showed it valued at 130k but with a 99k mortgage.

I've no idea what sithole part of Ireland it would need to be in to be valued at 130k but its not a city or anywhere civilised for starters.

Agree her "Manchester apartment" is a REIT investment not an actual property or we'd have seen it.

I've said it before, but this loser has 1 bank card to her name. A property mogul she ain't.
siobs is the lowest of the low but Jesus I bought at 130…. Right place right time …. Civilised enough ta ! Even get fibre here🫣.I air bnb 2 bedrooms over summer at €100 each a night 😉

Reactions: 12
siobs is the lowest of the low but Jesus I bought at 130…. Right place right time …. Civilised enough ta ! Even get fibre here🫣.I air bnb 2 bedrooms over summer at €100 each a night 😉
130k is its current value. And I'm sure you don't carry on like a you're a property mogul.

130k is its current value. And I'm sure you don't carry on like a you're a property mogul.
Sorry , just killed myself to buy it ! So touched a nerve with me slightly haha . Much be the Sunday blues already for me 🙈
As bad as she is , did someone actually ask her for a recipe . Seriously 😐 looked like watery shite

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sorry , just killed myself to buy it ! So touched a nerve with me slightly haha . Much be the Sunday blues already for me 🙈
As bad as she is , did someone actually ask her for a recipe . Seriously 😐 looked like watery shite
Yea herself.She loves to ask herself questions so she has some content and “engagement “

I see her “friends” Jane Inglot and Brian May are in her neighbourhood but no sign of them meeting up

Reactions: 2
When she claims she didn’t drink Saturday, but it’s literally there on her story for everyone to see that she did 😂😂😂 I guess wine doesn’t count to Shiv! Only margs will do!
it’s her mindset. Not drunk so doesn’t count

Reactions: 14
She’s definitely at her happiest when drunk. Look at the latest story. Beaming from ear to ear cause she’s on it again

Reactions: 11
When she claims she didn’t drink Saturday, but it’s literally there on her story for everyone to see that she did 😂😂😂 I guess wine doesn’t count to Shiv! Only margs will do!
She got so drunk whilst cooking and watching the boxing with her imaginary friend she forgot what she posted on her story😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Integrity is everything!
This bleeping melt is so bad at lying that her own Instagram story, that’s she posted, is telling the truth, yet she continues to lie or ‘forget’ she actually had a drink last night. Idiot.

Starts her reel with "I've been quiet today havent I" like we were all waiting on tenterhooks for her pearls of wisdom. An absolutely deluded throbber. Does she really think like this? Yes she does. The more I see the more I think that she is not just a bit of a witch but actually has real issues beyond the obvious alcoholism.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.