Siobhan O'Hagan #32 Photoshop cheater, best friend beater. London loner, constant moaner.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LetsCallEmOut for the thread suggestion.

A recap:
Shiv continues to try insist that drinking and eating yourself into oblivion whilst hanging aroung with people 10 years your junior is definitely an ideal lifestyle for someone in there mid 30's that us plebs would never understand.

Altough it looks like her life is going downhill we wouldn't know anything as we were never actuarys that got 500 points in the leaving. (If you are an actuary that got 500 points in the leaving please contact me and share the wisdom that you have).

If you need reaffirmations of this just check her Instagram stories on any day of the week where she will project how great and amazing her life is, despite it obviously getting more and more desperate.

Some highlights included:
-Going to her "favourite" cousins wedding in that tacky green dress that looks like in was ordered at Shein
-Getting the bus to Galway doing yoga, drinking and eating pizza alone in her room (depite the hotel having a gym).
-Being the token plus sized model for a MP photoshoot.
-She's now in London doing the exact same things she does in Dublin expect I guess theres less people she knows who can see how downhill her life is going.

On top of this there was the usual behaviour you'd expect from Siobhan.

-Her bank card got blocked. (damn AIB why must they block her card 18 times a year)
-She complained about her weight gain but also said that it wasn't important.
-Theres limited spaces in furnace for an unlimited amount of people.
-She continued her valiant quest to drink every drop of alcohol currently in circulation.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Haven’t seen her sticking celotape to her teeth for a while. Now she’s in London surely polished London should be all over her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks to @LetsCallEmOut for the thread suggestion.

A recap:
Shiv continues to try insist that drinking and eating yourself into oblivion whilst hanging aroung with people 10 years your junior is definitely an ideal lifestyle for someone in there mid 30's that us plebs would never understand.

Altough it looks like her life is going downhill we wouldn't know anything as we were never actuarys that got 500 points in the leaving. (If you are an actuary that got 500 points in the leaving please contact me and share the wisdom that you have).

If you need reaffirmations of this just check her Instagram stories on any day of the week where she will project how great and amazing her life is, despite it obviously getting more and more desperate.

Some highlights included:
-Going to her "favourite" cousins wedding in that tacky green dress that looks like in was ordered at Shein
-Getting the bus to Galway doing yoga, drinking and eating pizza alone in her room (depite the hotel having a gym).
-Being the token plus sized model for a MP photoshoot.
-She's now in London doing the exact same things she does in Dublin expect I guess theres less people she knows who can see how downhill her life is going.

On top of this there was the usual behaviour you'd expect from Siobhan.

-Her bank card got blocked. (damn AIB why must they block her card 18 times a year)
-She complained about her weight gain but also said that it wasn't important.
-Theres limited spaces in furnace for an unlimited amount of people.
-She continued her valiant quest to drink every drop of alcohol currently in circulation.
I’m an actuary who got 560 points (and actually did all of the exams) - I fear myself sometimes I’m so wise 🤯

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
No wonder she loves London so much when she gets to stay there for free, arsing around and doing half an hour of work a day on her eternal holiday. I mean, it's a GREAT city...but am sure feels ever so slightly different if you have to pay for accommodation, get the Tube to a JOB at rush hour etc. Was down there for the day the other week and it was fab meandering around in the sunshine, but that was a day off. I mean, I love all the places I go on holidays and wonder if I can move there 😅

Reactions: 15
"Obviously you can get results if you really want to" - compelling sales pitch from a fitness entrepreneur operating in a results oriented business.

Reactions: 13
Pizza, booze and watch some Netflix?

Oh and eating at that local little restaurant -Wahacca!?
She's going to make Wahacca her personality while she's in London, along with Gails and Megans. Zero independent thoughts.

Reactions: 23
Coincidence that JS and Diren have fucked off to Spain? Another summer spent dodging Shiv for JS lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The shite she was spouting on stories today 'I've been so busy.. survival mode' as others have said she lay around in Portugal, her parents and a galway hotel room for a lot of that time. Loads of time to demo a healthy lifestyle but we got airfried babybels, cold pizza and the gym is 40min walk away so too much effort to go... From a woman who paces her flat just to get steps..

What disappoints me more is the coaches working for her, she recently suggested Cory still was and Hazel posted about the boss woman Shiv. Both these ladies appear to have a sensible approach to life and food and I dont think the association with her will help them any. They both appear to be trying to also go it alone so good luck to them. They have been holding the furance together for her and it needs to fail at this point

Reactions: 24
Jesus lads her saying " survival mode " yesterday really pissed me off.

She really should pay attention to what she's actually saying. So many people struggling financially at the moment. They are in survival mode.
I know so many people during the pandemic who were caring for disabled adults with no help or support. Survival mode.
People on desperate waiting lists for mental health services. Survival mode.

This list is endless, I could go on all day.
Christ she is an hole.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She is so proud of that dirty French plait ya we all know ur hair is manky.
She seriously can't read social queues with that "survival mode" comments from yesterday. She wouldn't know survival mode if it slapped her in the face.
Lol staying at Cici's interesting She seems to just jump from friend to friend

Reactions: 14
Survival mode is an adaptive response of the human body to help us survive danger and stress.

This is how far removed from reality this skidmark is. Imagine actually saying the phrase "survival mode" out loud and actually believing that's what you've been doing.
Above is a google search definition of what survival mode is.

Leathertits definition - successfully flying from Bali to Dublin (in first class) whilst managing to secure a 4 star hotel in Galway for a week (definitely discounted), whilst guzzling countless margaritas, bottles of wine, greasy crappy food and the occasional stretch. So many social events to get duck faced at - head to London on a (no doubt) all expense paid trip, sponge off someone I've leached off for a free bed. Wander around the city without a care in the world whilst telling people this is "the norm".

Imagine someone looking at her stories that actually IS in survival mode, struggling to pay bills...look after their kids...cope with mental health issues.

She's truly the worst of the worst.
I'd pay someone ten grand to rob her phone and delete her page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Lol she won’t make it to Roger Gracie because of the strikes - she’s in Streatham, clearly hasn’t a notion of London geography or the TfL timetable…

Reactions: 10
Is your one cici there too ? Or is Shiv been let loose in her place. Hope she locked the knicker draw. imagine how dirty she will leave the place 🙄

Reactions: 6
She is so proud of that dirty French plait ya we all know ur hair is manky.
She seriously can't read social queues with that "survival mode" comments from yesterday. She wouldn't know survival mode if it slapped her in the face.
Lol staying at Cici's interesting She seems to just jump from friend to friend
Shivs a user. As soon as Cici finds someone and settles down she'll be discarded like the rest of them. Shiv has form.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.