Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things wrong with todays email. Her living like that and “getting away “ with it is because she spent so much time building muscle and living like a hermit and eating lean protein and veg. The regular Joe cannot obtain fat loss and be a session moth like our Shiv. What we eat and drink is not just calories. She is the worst coach I have ever come across.
if I didn’t know better, that email would lead me to believe that I too, can drink myself stupid on a Saturday, have a lie in on Sunday and have pizza each week.
That’s what I do now and that’s why I am much bigger than I want to be.
She should be using this as an example of a special occasion, not a regular life.
She will now spend the week punishing herself for it, two to three workouts a day and be back in the bar come Friday.
It’s all fun and games now Shiv, but that metabolism of yours will be heading for a slow down very soon!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
"Activity was high over the week and weekend. Even when I woke up on Sunday, I had 6000 steps done from my late night dancing" THIS 👆🏻 The majority of people don't have enough hrs in the day to work out twice daily or get 20000 steps in to burn off all the alcohol & greasy food. She's lost touch with reality

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"Activity was high over the week and weekend. Even when I woke up on Sunday, I had 6000 steps done from my late night dancing" THIS 👆🏻 The majority of people don't have enough hrs in the day to work out twice daily or get 20000 steps in to burn off all the alcohol & greasy food. She's lost touch with reality
I think she runs from reality and has never experienced it properly.

Reactions: 20
Hi ,

As you (hopefully) know, I believe in everything in moderation. Restriction of anything you really like can lead to a blowout.

I remember when I was prepping for the bikini competition and I would find my Instagram feed full of calorific foods oozing with Nutella. My body was craving calories and instagram knew that’s what I wanted to see.

It’s only now, with very little restriction in my life, that I notice some bikini competitors that I still follow, sharing these gluttonous foods - and they don’t really appeal to me any more, because I can have them whenever I want. Which, it turns out, is not that often.

Over the last few years, I’ve contemplated my relationship with alcohol a lot and I’ve currently come to the conclusion that removing it all together would not be the best option for me.

Why?

Because it isn’t hindering my current goals.

Plus I just can’t imagine a life where you can’t have a cheeky margarita on Taco Tuesday!

But what about yourself?

Most of my clients have a goal of fat loss.

I’m not the kind of coach that tells you what to do.

I like you to make informed decisions.

As we know, dropping body fat needs an energy (caloric) deficit.

This week, I managed to be in a caloric deficit, despite drinking a lot on Saturday and going for pizza with my friends last night.

How?

Activity was high over the week and weekend. Even when I woke up on Sunday, I had 6000 steps done from my late night dancing!

I was a bit too hungover on Sunday to eat until the afternoon on Sunday, so I had enough calories for pizza and cookies.

(This is, of course, not conducive with health, but I’m just showing that you can be in a calorie deficit and having fun)

Now, if you’re reading this in disgust that a personal trainer lives like this, maybe I’m not the coach for you.

I also know that my Sundays are my lazy days and that I will be back to my productive, healthy and fit self on a Monday so I’m not beating myself up about it.

For my clients, I like them to try not to overhaul their life but to live it with more awareness and look out for small habits that they could change that might illicit a calorie deficit.

E.g. Perhaps they go out at the weekend for dinner and drinks and it ends up with them in a calorie surplus. I don’t want any guilt around this. I want them to journal their thoughts on how they are feeling, with their goals and values in mind.

If they are really set on fat loss as a goal, then they might decide that next time they’ll go for the dinner and not drink, or they will eat at home and then go for drinks, or they will make sure to get up and do some movement on the Sunday, OR perhaps they are really clear on their values of enjoying time with friends and family and practice acceptance that it will mean a slower route to their fat loss goal - and that’s perfect!

I like to use a “no hangover” rule for the majority of the time (last weekend was a special occasion!), which means I can have a nice glass of wine with dinner or a margarita but only enough that I don’t feel it the next day.

At the moment, I’m not that fussed about a fat loss goal, but currently my main goal is building the new version of The Furnace and learning how to market it properly.

So if you would like some help getting to your goals, in an empowered way, you can join The Furnace today. If you have any questions or doubts whether it is suitable for you, please reply here and we’ll see if you’re a good fit!

Thanks for reading,
“I’m not the kind of coach that tells you what to do.”

Imagine any other profession saying that:
Im not the kind of financial advisor who gives financial advice
Im not the kind of butcher that has meat
Im not the kind of fanny waxer that waxes fannies

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Get full
dance like a 3 legged Giraffe
get your steps up
Burn calories
Reward yourself with a pizza
What the actual duck

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She is constantly gaslighting !
She bends reality with constant self justification of her own bad behaviours ! And turns it back on others who don’t agree with her or return the validation and adoration she craves ! She validates her maladaptive behaviours (avoidance, alcohol over use /abuse, constant escapism, passive aggressiveness, attention seeking , self righteousness etc etc) on being a RED personality ! She takes no ownership or self responsibility . She makes people feel bad if they don’t agree with her lifestyle and looks down on others who don’t “live differently”. This is the type of person that I would recommend everyone to steer clear of !

(Confessions of a psychoanalyst)

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If you've had to contemplate your relationship with drink numerous times on a serious level then you need to quit.

I went away for a boozy weekend with the girls there, I hadn't even thought about my alcohol consumption because I don't do it very often. I don't count my calories so I can go on a bender every weekend and eat a dominos.

Her family appear to not think it's an issue as well however, it is. If you've to go on a retreat (whilst on a permanent holiday) in order to get some work done, you're nuts if you think you don't have a troubled relationship with alcohol.

I can just imagine her stuttering and bumbling over her words if someone asked her what the hell she is on about.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t why because nothing shocks me with this yoke anymore but I am shocked at her complete lack of self-awareness... she really believes the tripe she comes out with is helpful to anyone.. when it’s obvious she is just trying to justify her existence.. she’s such a ignorant person. It’s appalling... must be nice living in your own little reality though

Reactions: 13
You would think with the relatively short time she is on the gram showing ‘life’ she could at least pretend she does all these things which she preaches.
She lies through her back teeth about everything else so why not ‘life’ as it is seen on the gram??

Reactions: 4
Imagine being a new member of the furnace and reading that email.
She's trying to sell that you can eat what you want and drink to excess and still see results. Fine for her when she works out 2-3 times per day and burns it off. I wouldn't get away with that. I've to work so hard at keeping active cause my job involves a lot of driving and sitting at desks. She is so completely unrelatable. Maybe all the people signing up are wannabe Bali heads who want to become online PTs too? It would suit them. I get full gym membership and access to unlimited classes, and I can avail of a nutrition programme where they will take my measurements and online support and group chats etc.. for 80euro a mth. 89 euro for an online programme from her. People need to give their heads a wobble if they fork that out.

Reactions: 20
Why doesn't she introduce these 3 coaches on the page? She's saying spots are open to find more out about the Furnace but no info on the coaches. You'd figure it was important vif 3 of the coaches have these post partnum qualifications, you'd think that would be a selling point!
Has she taken down the postpartum question or am I going mad?

She does in her hole have three coaches and it's a blatant lie that ALL THREE would have postpartum qualifications.

There's one lady that seems to provide the one single measly live workout that's included in the cost of the program. Her name is Hazel. She must be in the Oven witness protection program because that's the only information that is provided. No link to her instagram, no link to her stories, nothing, zilch, nada. The only Hazel who follows her and who Shiv follows back is the calibre of trainer that would take Shiv's PT course. What are the bets Shiv just hires from the people who do her PT course? Cheap as chips I'd say and barely qualified as PTs. Probably working max 10 hours a week for her so about €120 in salary being paid. The other two must be on the run from the Mafia because their names have never been mentioned.

She want's to make us believe that she's this big boss babe with a massive operation and three employees. But yet she can't afford to rent her own villa for a few months? Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@TereseG totally agree. She was interviewing coaches 2-3wks ago, now suddenyl she has 3, all qualified in pre/post-natal training & nutrition? Bollocks.
The website should have a 'meet the coaches' section detailing their history/qualifications. No way would I throw money at a programme with faceless coaches with no proof of any training?

Reactions: 27
If you've had to contemplate your relationship with drink numerous times on a serious level then you need to quit.

I went away for a boozy weekend with the girls there, I hadn't even thought about my alcohol consumption because I don't do it very often. I don't count my calories so I can go on a bender every weekend and eat a dominos.

Her family appear to not think it's an issue as well however, it is. If you've to go on a retreat (whilst on a permanent holiday) in order to get some work done, you're nuts if you think you don't have a troubled relationship with alcohol.

I can just imagine her stuttering and bumbling over her words if someone asked her what the hell she is on about.
In relation to her family, definitely a learned behavior. I can relate except I have unlearned. I still drink of course but to moderation.

Reactions: 6
Has she taken down the postpartum question or am I going mad?

She does in her hole have three coaches and it's a blatant lie that ALL THREE would have postpartum qualifications.

There's one lady that seems to provide the one single measly live workout that's included in the cost of the program. Her name is Hazel. She must be in the Oven witness protection program because that's the only information that is provided. No link to her instagram, no link to her stories, nothing, zilch, nada. The only Hazel who follows her and who Shiv follows back is the calibre of trainer that would take Shiv's PT course. What are the bets Shiv just hires from the people who do her PT course? Cheap as chips I'd say and barely qualified as PTs. Probably working max 10 hours a week for her so about €120 in salary being paid. The other two must be on the run from the Mafia because their names have never been mentioned.

She want's to make us believe that she's this big boss babe with a massive operation and three employees. But yet she can't afford to rent her own villa for a few months? Sure Jan.
She took it down I’d say…her video promoting it is awful

Reactions: 5
I'm not a fan of diet culture influencers at all, I'm pretty happy with my own body I exercise I'm quite slim. My appetite is a bit crap tbh. But I think these influencers are hilarious. It's like the modern day soap opera watching these people trying to get money out of their followers. I just saw a few stories by James Smith, if I was struggling to loose weight it would make more sense to go with the likes of him. He does free trials, has free tools on his app or academy however he calls it. Apparently it costs less then a personal trainer class. Why would anyone spend £90 a month to sign up with siobh, it literally doesn't make sense 🤯 she goes on saying you aren't doing much different to your regular life. What is she actually selling?!

Reactions: 17
I'm not a fan of diet culture influencers at all, I'm pretty happy with my own body I exercise I'm quite slim. My appetite is a bit crap tbh. But I think these influencers are hilarious. It's like the modern day soap opera watching these people trying to get money out of their followers. I just saw a few stories by James Smith, if I was struggling to loose weight it would make more sense to go with the likes of him. He does free trials, has free tools on his app or academy however he calls it. Apparently it costs less then a personal trainer class. Why would anyone spend £90 a month to sign up with siobh, it literally doesn't make sense 🤯 she goes on saying you aren't doing much different to your regular life. What is she actually selling?!
There are SO many fitness influencers out there churning out actual decent fitness & nutrition tips for free I cant' fathom how she's lasted this long? Or maybe the disastrous relaunch (which was LONG overdue) and constant flogging/promotion of it the last week or so is a sign she has finally realised that 'living differently' isn't gonna pay the rent?

Reactions: 4
There are SO many fitness influencers out there churning out actual decent fitness & nutrition tips for free I cant' fathom how she's lasted this long? Or maybe the disastrous relaunch (which was LONG overdue) and constant flogging/promotion of it the last week or so is a sign she has finally realised that 'living differently' isn't gonna pay the rent?
She's got to be living off her savings at this point. I honestly don't believe her followers are buying into this bullshit.

Reactions: 11
Shiv models her style on James Smith except instead a slick application uses an excel spreadsheet😂😂😂😂.

She had the following and money to invest in technology but has decided spending stupidly on drink, handbags and 1st class flights is preferable to investing in the business.

Incredibly short sighted and a joke.

James Smith is on the down aswell, he's just viewed as an obnoxious hole now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You can have Chloe Madeley and Emma Storey-Gordon train you online for less money. They are both class girls and so knowledgeable

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.