Siobhan O'Hagan #25 mould in her hair, picking her face, spreading covid all over the place

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our business hun read her first marketing book and is taking on the old age tactic “sex sells”.
That’s right hun, do it for the gram ! Full face of makeup to be sweated off in minutes (her words) but doesn’t matter ,gotta do it for the gram !
Some company owners when facing decline in revenue might actually reassess their business service , structure, costing etc but oh no, instahun business 101 : more glamorous pics / more bikini pics !
The delusions of a Narcissist ! xoxo

I thought that too 😆😆😆 or her younger friends are helping her stalk someone new but think your right. Marketing 101 show of your growler for the gram 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Dear Tattlers
It is with sincere regret that I am resigning from my position on this platform and all social media.
To wake up and see Siobhan trying to dance sexily was just too much.
My husband has agreed for the sake of my health and eye sight I will have to log off.
I hope you understand.
evidence is attached hereunder
Wtf does she look like 🥴 has she her sights set on someone between that embarrassing dance and the awful blue dress, its like she’s trying to catch someone’s attention.

Reactions: 16
Or she has been indoctrined into the same business as aoibhinn .......
Sorry are you TRYING to finish me off?
Watching her attempt to be sexy is one thing but actually thinking someone who willingly pay her to be sexy is another level.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I'd love to know what happened with queen Nicole and sinead/siobh. They all don't follow each other now and Nicole has a new group of pals. Just shows u how fake and bitchy the whole bail scene is. Cutting ppl like teenagers.

Reactions: 28
The glasses so she doesn’t even have to see herself. Shame she wouldn’t have the same consideration for her audience. Trigger needed for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dear Tattlers
It is with sincere regret that I am resigning from my position on this platform and all social media.
My husband has agreed for the sake of my health and eye sight I will have to log off.
I hope you understand.
It’s the fact that everyone is just sitting around chatting and she’s set up a camera just to do this on her own 😭 I’m mortified for her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dear Tattlers
I hope you understand.
I'm on the floor in the foetal position after witnessing this tragic woman

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Frenemies competing for attention in the same vacuous space with not a brain cell or ounce of integrity between them. “Cutting toxic friends to protect my peace” is the woke excuse for it I’m sure, but make no mistake they’re all a pack of overgrown teenagers. It’ll be interesting to see where they land in the next 10-20 years while the rest of us carry on in the real world with our bills and families and responsibilities and all the unsexy things that these Mean Girls are intent on evading.

Reactions: 18
Sorry are you TRYING to finish me off?
Watching her attempt to be sexy is one thing but actually thinking someone who willingly pay her to be sexy is another level.

I am sorry BA but its like this ..if my mind is plagued with the thought I'm bringing ye all with me 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw Queen Nicole always saying how upset she was etc recently and considering she already broke up with her fella, I was wondering what it was. It seems that Becca is still her mate though, but no longer allowed hang out with Sinead and Siobhan.

Reactions: 8
Frenemies competing for attention in the same vacuous space with not a brain cell or ounce of integrity between them. “Cutting toxic friends to protect my peace” is the woke excuse for it I’m sure, but make no mistake they’re all a pack of overgrown teenagers. It’ll be interesting to see where they land in the next 10-20 years while the rest of us carry on in the real world with our bills and families and responsibilities and all the unsexy things that these Mean Girls are intent on evading.
The writing is on the wall for them and they don't even see it. I'm certain of that.

Washed up 40/50 year olds reminiscing about the days they are famous whilst everyone else is surrounded by friends and family who have been consistant in their lives. The way of work has changed forever with the pandemic. It will have never been better aswell in terms of flexibility.

I keep ringing the bell, tight regulation of all social media content to include Instagram is coming that may even kill it's existence. There is receipts of all the lies they spout now, the data is all there to be pulled up at some stage in the future.

They certainly don't have a back up plan. It may be lucrative now, but that won't last. And there is much more to life than money.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The writing is on the wall for them and they don't even see it. I'm certain of that.

Washed up 40/50 year olds reminiscing about the days they are famous whilst everyone else is surrounded by friends and family who have been consistant in their lives. The way of work has changed forever with the pandemic. It will have never been better aswell in terms of flexibility.

I keep ringing the bell, tight regulation of all social media content to include Instagram is coming that may even kill it's existence.

They certainly don't have a back up plan. It may be lucrative now, but that won't last. And there is much more to life than money.
What they don't realise is as you say our work life has changed. My company now has staff placed all over the world as remotely working proved to give workers more satisfaction and made our time more productive. They won't be able to peddle the "living differently" mantra for too much longer cos what they do isn't unique anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️ and they have repeatedly and consistently proven all they do is beg for freebies 🙄 normal Joe bloggs doesn't want to have to pay more or extra so they can scam free tit.

Their time is coming to an end and I am here for it!

Reactions: 20
What they don't realise is as you say our work life has changed. My company now has staff placed all over the world as remotely working proved to give workers more satisfaction and made our time more productive. They won't be able to peddle the "living differently" mantra for too much longer cos what they do isn't unique anymore 🤷🏻‍♀️ and they have repeatedly and consistently proven all they do is beg for freebies 🙄 normal Joe bloggs doesn't want to have to pay more or extra so they can scam free tit.

Their time is coming to an end and I am here for it!
Exactly, off the top of my head skilled colleagues who were all based in Dublin pre pre pandemic are now based in Madrid, Strasbourg, Frankfurt, Brazil, Florida, Melbourne and that's for good. We are much more productive.

With house prices the way they are in Dublin I'm looking at a purchase somewhere on the continent. The Living differently (Shivs excuse for being a lazy sod) is done for!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Dear Tattlers
I hope you understand.
You have a HUSBAND??? See, that’s where you went wrong! Silly Billy!! Single life and no 9-5!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Posts about watching the Lion Air tragedy documentary and only mentions how it (vaguely) relates to her. No acknowledgment of the people who actually died.

She’s nothing if not consistent!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I can’t watch any of her stories without absolutely dying of second hand embarrassment for her! Does none of her friends like her enough to pull her aside and have a word with her?! Another one that gives me the absolute ick is that clown Phil Graham. Does he have his own thread on here?

Reactions: 9
Posts about watching the Lion Air tragedy documentary and only mentions how it (vaguely) relates to her. No acknowledgment of the people who actually died.

She’s nothing if not consistent!
100% this. Great example of what’s so unlikeable about her, and she simply doesn’t get it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.