Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lie about banking issues. Seriously how does she expect people to believe this tit. It’s so clear she mss as lee this up as an excuse why she doesn’t pay or can’t pay certain people.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Or did she actually lose her card or sponging for money. Will we get the thanks for all the offers of help ... 🙄

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry, but she has to be handing out her card details! OR making this up as she goes along
I have a 9-5 Office Job, (clearly not living differently)and easily travel more than her and I’ve never lost a card or had bank cards stolen, what on earth is she doing.

Reactions: 29
Absolute horseshit! She does this every time she’s moving on it’s too much of a coincidence! That poor eyelash girl didn’t get a penny so 🙄 in this day and age all your card transactions can be done through your new iPhone Shiv ughhhh wonder who’s card she’ll beg off

Reactions: 25
Absolute horseshit! She does this every time she’s moving on it’s too much of a coincidence! That poor eyelash girl didn’t get a penny so 🙄 in this day and age all your card transactions can be done through your new iPhone Shiv ughhhh wonder who’s card she’ll beg off

I was literally just about to say why doesn't she load her card onto her phone??!

My son has all his cards in his phone and it works perfectly.

Reactions: 16
I was literally just about to say why doesn't she load her card onto her phone??!

My son has all his cards in his phone and it works perfectly.
I’m in no way tech savvy and I even do this 😅 I reckon she keeps maxing out her cards/has no money

Reactions: 17
She’s such a mess. She literally can’t adult or do anything for herself. It’s pathetic- if I was her parents I’d be scared to let her out on her own.

Reactions: 10
She’s pissing me off more than usual today. Laying the praise on thick for bike row ski in the hope of some freebies- claiming she was at her strongest and fittest doing those classes. Fittest maybe- they are pure cardio do not going to help with building strength. That’s what weights are for.

then the commentary around drying sweat in her hair. She is vile

• Sick
Reactions: 20
My god- this one is actually unhinged!!!! How anyone is still watching and believing a word from her mouth is beyond me?!!! She’s actually beyond words at this point- lost bank card my eye. Can’t pay for quarantine so- sure hun! As others have said- no one carts around actual cards these days, esp not “tech savvy” I phone buying Insta huns. Is it an excuse for the poor mail/lash gal?
How does she look herself in the eye?
I am incredulous that she has any customers- who is giving her money?
Like so many questions I can’t cope.
As for the covid gate- I’m not going to comment! A full on rant on stories for losing a card yet not a peep about covid while she had it. I wish anyone considering parting with cash for her could read on here- she is beyond predictable at this stage.

Reactions: 27
So full of bullshit it's incredible. Wonder who funds her in times like this?

Has me wondering is there a sugar daddy or someone who sends her money? It seems there is some sucker out there she makes these stories specifically for.

It's another habit that she loses her card at times she needs money. The same as when she opens furnace spaces. There is always an expense or she's moving location.

It's actually unbelievable. She is a scammer.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
By whatever yardstick one chooses what we've witnessed over the festive period from the ginger whinger is not normal behaviour. It's reckless, irresponsible, immature, damaging and some that is being displayed lack of hygiene, deceit and frankly ludicrous bragging is the hallmark of someone who is probably a deeply troubled individual. However when I am tempted to feel sorry for her I remember the crappy appalling way she behaved re the Covid test, spreading behaviour and the gullible idiots she's exploiting for near on 80 euro a month. At that point my sympathy well runs dry.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’s pissing me off more than usual today. Laying the praise on thick for bike row ski in the hope of some freebies- claiming she was at her strongest and fittest doing those classes. Fittest maybe- they are pure cardio do not going to help with building strength. That’s what weights are for.

then the commentary around drying sweat in her hair. She is vile
I go to bike row ski regularly and if I know that cow was getting freebies would turn me off ever going again 🤬

Reactions: 11
Didn't she lose her card when she was leaving the apartment in London too? Very dodgy behaviour 🤔

Reactions: 15
Hey Shiv, I’ll send you a Revolut referral link if you like? No need for a card, just tap & go 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.