Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mum would be so upset if I stayed in hotel when visiting home, this speaks absolute volumes about her and the set up at ‘home’

Reactions: 35
I am so disturbed that she's talking about living in that car for the next few hours as she waits for somewhere else to check into.... like what is the story there with her family? Why isn't she seeing them? Did they fall out over her shenanigans and testing positive? Or can they just not stand to be around her? It's weird. I find it all so weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
My god- this one is actually unhinged!!!! How anyone is still watching and believing a word from her mouth is beyond me?!!! She’s actually beyond words at this point- lost bank card my eye. Can’t pay for quarantine so- sure hun! As others have said- no one carts around actual cards these days, esp not “tech savvy” I phone buying Insta huns. Is it an excuse for the poor mail/lash gal?
How does she look herself in the eye?
I am incredulous that she has any customers- who is giving her money?
Like so many questions I can’t cope.
As for the covid gate- I’m not going to comment! A full on rant on stories for losing a card yet not a peep about covid while she had it. I wish anyone considering parting with cash for her could read on here- she is beyond predictable at this stage.
But sure has she not heard of a Goddamn WALLET??🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
The cat would be calling her out on her Bullsh#t. I think she is relatively broke and can't afford the hotel to quarantine

I am so disturbed that she's talking about living in that car for the next few hours as she waits for somewhere else to check into.... like what is the story there with her family? Why isn't she seeing them? Did they fall out over her shenanigans and testing positive? Or can they just not stand to be around her? It's weird. I find it all so weird.
Nahh I don't think they have fallen out I think it's just her weird behaviour towards them.

Reactions: 9
If she was here for an extended period of time on a planned visit fair enough I can kind of understand an airbnb if she doesn't wanna be at home.

But she shouldn't be here now, this is only a temporary extra few days because she caught covid. So WHY not just stay with family for these few in-between days ?

She's a strange fish.

Reactions: 18
If she was here for an extended period of time on a planned visit fair enough I can kind of understand an airbnb if she doesn't wanna be at home.

But she shouldn't be here now, this is only a temporary extra few days because she caught covid. So WHY not just stay with family for these few in-between days ?

She's a strange fish.
This. If I was there a month I might not want to be in my childhood bedroom in Swords, if it still existed, and would probably want my own space - you get used to if if you've lived alone for a while. A few days before heading off again though? I'd absolutely be choosing free and spending time with my family before not seeing them for months again.

Reactions: 18
I don’t get these Instagram huns who give out wayyy too much information… All my stuff is in my car I’m going to park in Malahide now and leave my whole life contents there to be robbed in my black bmw with 6 digits of the reg plate previously disclosed. Asking for a disaster

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
I think it's a real coincidence that the person who stole her card went to Wok on Inn, which she just happened to drive past a few days before (and she thought "what a great name"). What are the chances! :rolleyes:

I'm sure it's not that she thought, "hmm where can I say they used the card? Oh yeah, that place I drove past a couple of days ago with the cool name"

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She has checked out of one air bnb and has a few hours to kill before she checks into a HOTEL her HOME country? So the only logical thought that comes through her head is to kill a few hours in her CAR.
Go visit YOUR FAMILY. Go visit YOUR FRIENDS.
OMG WHAT A SAD SAD LIFE YOU LEAD SHIV. I am not even a little bit jealous.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Cheek of her saying that she will become an old crazy cat lady. She really knows how to say the wrong things. I'd rather spend time in my cat's company then spend anytime with that hazbeen

Reactions: 16
I LOVE that because her card was “robbed” she can’t pay for hotel quaro but has no problem paying to check in to a hotel in Dublin today like..

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.