Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this point it's become a personality trait her losing or the card getting blocked.

Reactions: 6
Could nearly start getting a spreadsheet created complete with dates that categorizations around travel dates, card lost/stolen, air bnb entries, 1st class flights, calls to AIB, Takeaways. Furnace Space Openings, almond croissant references .....

I guarantee you it would throw up some very insightful trends around her behaviour patterns!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And surely AIB wouldn't flag some take out food ? That's ALL she buys.

Surely if she didn't buy take out food for 24 hours they would be straight on to her asking it she was ok 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I go to bike row ski regularly and if I know that cow was getting freebies would turn me off ever going again 🤬
Yeh I unfollowed them yesterday. Really puts me off going again. There’s loads of alternatives now anyway.

Reactions: 8
She really bleeping exceeded my expectations on this trip home, I knew it would be vomit inducing embarrassment but Jesus she’s been spectacular

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Honestly maybe it’s cos I’ve had so much time being stuck in hosp the last 2 wks but Jesus her existence is very lonely and sad. She’s so bitter about it !

Reactions: 20
Do the bank normally text the owner of a card when they tap for a 10 quid transaction in a spar shop? Of course not. What a total fabrication from the joke of a human that keeps on giving. All made up do that someone will have to pay for the hotel quarantine in Bali that she can’t afford.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Can I remind you that a lot of the followers on this thread have been blocked so those of you who provide screenshots will be rewarded in the afterlife?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do the bank normally text the owner of a card when they tap for a 10 quid transaction in a spar shop? Of course not. What a total fabrication from the joke of a human that keeps on giving. All made up do that someone will have to pay for the hotel quarantine in Bali that she can’t afford.
Absolutely not especially considering her card is currently in dublin and all she buys is food or drink. I just wonder what this recurring lie is about. I remember being broke as a student and you’d just say you were broke and not going out - not going on with a big story about it!

Reactions: 17
Cats. Has she lost the plot ? duck me, the gift that just keeps giving. This is the year for Shiv The Redeemer 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seriously why does she waste so much money booking into air bnb and hotels and renting cars. It's like she has no family

Reactions: 12
Guys I can’t believe no one has started thoughts and prayers. Shiv is homeless again!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Don’t understand why she couldn’t leave all her belongings in her parents and just Take what she needs to hotel. It’s really weird!! She’s really weird!!!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.