Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair lounge must be thrilled to hear this
She has done the same think before and they still give her freebies.

To put it bluntly duck them!!

They gave her freebies before Christmas when she was after a having a pile of nights out allowing her to potentially spread Covid all over the place at a time when decent LAW ABIDING customers were in getting done for Christmas.

Reactions: 16
Meh she's obviously doing it for us to talk about her here. I'm not one for being mean (as I ask something mean) but like does she have any real friends? Never hear of them. Such a lonely life like I'm sure if she could have friends, Bf, kids she would but the problem is nobody would have her because she's immature and condescending.
Suppose it's easier to pretend you're happy and engage with strangers on the internet.
Also she makes out like she's very intelligent but I find she's quite the opposite.
Really don’t think she’d want to drive tattle traffic 😂 zero benefit to her 🙈 I think shes just genuinely a bit gross. I know she has or had a little group of friends. I’m from swords. Not sure how close they are now I’m not friends with any of them. They’ve all moved on, engaged, married, houses etc not sure they’d have loads in common now but I’d say they still talk….

She has done the same think before and they still give her freebies.

To put it bluntly duck them!!

They gave her freebies before Christmas when she was after a having a pile of nights out allowing her to potentially spread Covid all over the place at a time when decent LAW ABIDING customers were in getting done for Christmas.
Yeh not really sure what the deal is there. They aren’t very clever clearly. Doesn’t say a lot for their services if she’s the best they can get.

Reactions: 4
Her talking about the dyson saying she got it when she had short hair and “was trying to sell it” ….even though she didn’t like it 🙈 don’t remember any #ad 😏

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Hygiene aside, surely with the extentions this really isn't good for your hair ?

Does she have beads? As someone said able, actual mould could grow between the extentions and her hair 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Mold in her hair, picking her face, spreading her covid all over the place 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Honestly if I had a friend like her I would seriously think she needs to give up the drink and talk to a qualified professional.
Getting up at the crack of dawn to punish her body in a workout because she’s getting takeaways by night .. living alone and can’t wait for the next sesh always. Thinks life is about how much you pay for a flight or what type of rental car you are driving ! She cannot have one loyal friend because someone would care. Leanne is busy with her baby and why should she run to help, siobhan has shat all over anyone with a marriage and child all the time! Same with Jane inglot, there hasn’t even been a tag this time let alone a visit! Sinead doesn’t need Siobhan’s money or following anymore, so here is she in an expensive rental in dublin, on her own, hasn’t even the interest to clean herself after a work out. She’s living in her own filth. Honestly she can’t even see that she isn’t living at all!

Thanks for the well wishes, got out of recovery about lunch time and have a few days in hosp now to see if the more permanent option for my colostomy will give me less hassle xx

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I think she says it (drying the sweat) cos Fliss said it a while back. She would regularly say this when she was apparently asked in her Q&A boxes.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Hygiene aside, surely with the extentions this really isn't good for your hair ?

Does she have beads? As someone said able, actual mould could grow between the extentions and her hair 🤢
Well her hair is always in bits when she has no extensions in. Considering she doesn’t wash or put heat on it often I wouldn’t let the hair lounge go near my hair with extensions! Clearly they’re doing damage

Reactions: 5
Her insta is still there
You might be blocked 🤣

Fliss blocked me after I looked at her stories via one of the links from SOHs stories. Odd fish….would have thought the whole point would be to get followers and views 🤷🏼‍♀️

Never been blocked by anyone….until Fliss 😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What a weirdo

Reactions: 15
And she has no need for it! She does sweet FA of significance with her life - no cleaning, no real job, no real friends, no family meet ups, no pets or kids to look after. There’s no way on the planet she hasn’t the time!
EXCUSE ME-stop pressuring her to have kids! No wonder she has to constantly remind us she doesnt want children. 🙄 She lives differently.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I actually can't deal. Her card has been stolen or she just mislaid it and someone picked it up. Ohhhhhh myyyy what a terrible thing to happen to such a lovely honest person.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hi Instagram.. just to let you know that I'm completely incapable of functioning as an adult. Just thought I'd let you know so you can all laugh at me.

It cheered my Friday night up no end!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
so she's not going to be washing her face when she goes back to Bali?? What a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.