Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she come on and said again about drying her sweat into her head?

I mean the FIRST time she did it wasnt disgusting enough she has admitted it AGAIN?!

If ever I saw a case of needing to speak to a therapist 🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 25
At this stage I don't think she even realises how disgusting she is.
Wouldn’t you think it would come up though? If someone close to me was being particularly gross I’d pull them aside and tell them. Oh wait - there’s no one close to her 🙄

Reactions: 8
Surely the lack of hygiene is an indicator of some sort of depression in plain sight?

She's not well in some shape or form. Doesn't excuse her tit behavior.

Reactions: 14
It’s just the gift that keeps giving 🤢
She has to be trolling. The little smirk. I would love to punch her smug face! (i am not normally violent 🙏). Also, she packing up again, off to another soulless airbnb? Could you be bothered in your 30's living like that, out of a suitcase? Its enough for a 2 week holiday but this constant transient lifestyle for no apparent reason. Just stay with your family for the few weeks and relax!!

Reactions: 28
Her head must be absolutely *stinking*.

And I say that as someone who only washes their hair 2-3 times a week....does she realise she could be causing literal mould to form on her scalp with this carry on?

Think we found her theme tune....

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Drying sweat into your hair?? Can she not smell herself?? She's a piece of tit, inside and out!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She loves the Dyson because you can dry the sweat back into your hair……would you ever come out with it 😂😂😂
This is just vile. I mean, I've done it but then I've sprayed dry shampoo into it because I'm rushing to get to work after the gym. This 1 just dries and goes. Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 6
This is just vile. I mean, I've done it but then I've sprayed dry shampoo into it because I'm rushing to get to work after the gym. This 1 just dries and goes. Absolutely disgusting
And she has no need for it! She does sweet FA of significance with her life - no cleaning, no real job, no real friends, no family meet ups, no pets or kids to look after. There’s no way on the planet she hasn’t the time!

Reactions: 14
Meh she's obviously doing it for us to talk about her here. I'm not one for being mean (as I ask something mean) but like does she have any real friends? Never hear of them. Such a lonely life like I'm sure if she could have friends, Bf, kids she would but the problem is nobody would have her because she's immature and condescending.
Suppose it's easier to pretend you're happy and engage with strangers on the internet.
Also she makes out like she's very intelligent but I find she's quite the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.