Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She publicly said before on one of her many trips home that she doesn't stay there because she doesn't want to stay in her childhood bedroom, it would feel like a step back.

No idea why she is coming out with this no room bullshit now
She doesn't want to stay there because she can't run her her business of men calling over....!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant be the only one who thought that was very weird, did she just run wall to wall in her hotel room for 5k ... i would hate to be her underneath neighbours
If the room is 5m wide, did she really go over and back a thousand times? Surely she'd get dizzy doing that.

She's so weird and unrelateable. She will be outside in 3 days, that really couldn't have waited?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If the room is 5m wide, did she really go over and back a thousand times? Surely she'd get dizzy doing that.

She's so weird and unrelateable. She will be outside in 3 days, that really couldn't have waited?
I was going to say.... she could have done the run when her quarantine was over. As if she ran 5k over and back in her room.
She is so smug, just shocked she didn’t put up a “if you want it hard enough you’ll do it” caption to go with it.

how come my DMs never get seen, but all the ones that make her look like the messiah do

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Interesting how she blames others for twisting her words but takes no accountability for what she actually says and does!

If she doesn’t want people to twist her words then she needs to think more about what she is presenting to the world.

Reactions: 26
I really thought 2022 was the year we would get rid of the uninspired Morning thoughts but it’s looks not! 😂 almost everyday or every other day they are alcohol related! Shiv is totally obsessed with the amount of people who watch her stories yet her followers hasn’t grown for a very long time! Heg may be a lot of things, but can’t argue with the fact that she works harder for her following!

Reactions: 21
Good spot, weird dimple on her upper lip too. Defo lip filler, has to be. Or a weird filter altho she “doesn’t use those”
On this, what’s so bad about people using filters (as siobh says) versus people using fillers (as siobh does) ??!?!?!
The mind boggles

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There is a reason why *some* Instagram people have bigger pages here than others.

Lack of transparency
Lack of self awareness
Lack of the ability to sense the tone and atmosphere around social media
Out and out lies
Deleting and blocking out anyone who dares challenge or question

This doesn't even scratch the surface.
The only one twisting your "mistakes" Siobhan is you. And around here we call out bullshit.

Maybe tomorrow when you are settling down for your 30 minute box ticking exercise of book reading you might want to download a self help book on any of the above.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Being a fitness "influencer" appears to equate to being an alcoholic, tax dodging bleep with a laptop who exploits cheap labour in the third world in pursuit of empty shallow hedonism.
Excuse me.... I'm not and influencer

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh my god, the looking out of the window at the end of the vid in the grid post 😆 Top quality candid moment as always.

Top 3 “candid” SOH moments:

- Death camp selfie
- Every single photo / vid from Croatia
- Hotel window

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Following on from yesterday's email about motivation, I just want to stress how important it is to quantify your goals.

Maybe it's just me, but having a realistic target to aim for, means I am so much more likely to do something.

Using the terms like "workout more" or "read more" or "get healthier" are all really subjective.

I realised that when somebody asked my goals last night, that I don't have any measurable goals, besides a blue belt in BJJ.
(but even aiming for a blue belt can't be broken down into smaller goals except consistent training, because you don't really know when your professor will award it!)

I have some vague goals like "more sparring" in Muay Thai and "more clients" but because I don't have a fight or a monetary goal, it's hard to motivate myself to take action daily. (That's where good habits come in.)

Try quantify what you want in the long run and break that down into measurable goals that you can work towards monthly/weekly/daily.

Make sure you spend time assessing where you are with a daily or weekly checklist.

I even try give myself flexibility to achieve things over a few days if doing something every day isn't acheivable. For example, an average step count or calorie target for the week when the same target each day might not suit.

When I took up running in 2020 (didn't we all!), I set a target of kilometres to do each week/month. That way I was a lot more likely to go and do a 5/6/7km run, no matter how slow, because it ate into my target for the week.

This week, I'm surprised how powerful the little sheet I ripped out of my journal. I scribbled down "Everyday (in quarantine)" and wrote down
Yoga
Read 30 mins
15k steps
30 min workout
Daily Email (soz for flooding your inbox)

I made a column for each day to tick off when they were each done.

This is the reason that I still did yoga yesterday afternoon even though I missed it as part of my morning routine.

This is the reason I am reading while walking in the morning.

If I didn't have those quantifiable goals, I definitely wouldn't read/walk as much. I wouldn't be writing as much ("wouldn't be a bad thing" says you!).

Hopefully that helps you achieve the big goals you have, by setting smaller quantifiable goals.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "walks more in a hotel room than when in Bali" O'Hagan

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I was going to say.... she could have done the run when her quarantine was over. As if she ran 5k over and back in her room.
She is so smug, just shocked she didn’t put up a “if you want it hard enough you’ll do it” caption to go with it.

how come my DMs never get seen, but all the ones that make her look like the messiah do
What especially bugged me was her posting her time as well. Like, it's not a race - it was supposed to be for the victim of a horrific crime. But no, all about her.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Following on from yesterday's email about motivation, I just want to stress how important it is to quantify your goals.

Maybe it's just me, but having a realistic target to aim for, means I am so much more likely to do something.

Using the terms like "workout more" or "read more" or "get healthier" are all really subjective.

I realised that when somebody asked my goals last night, that I don't have any measurable goals, besides a blue belt in BJJ.
(but even aiming for a blue belt can't be broken down into smaller goals except consistent training, because you don't really know when your professor will award it!)

I have some vague goals like "more sparring" in Muay Thai and "more clients" but because I don't have a fight or a monetary goal, it's hard to motivate myself to take action daily. (That's where good habits come in.)

Try quantify what you want in the long run and break that down into measurable goals that you can work towards monthly/weekly/daily.

Make sure you spend time assessing where you are with a daily or weekly checklist.

I even try give myself flexibility to achieve things over a few days if doing something every day isn't acheivable. For example, an average step count or calorie target for the week when the same target each day might not suit.

When I took up running in 2020 (didn't we all!), I set a target of kilometres to do each week/month. That way I was a lot more likely to go and do a 5/6/7km run, no matter how slow, because it ate into my target for the week.

This week, I'm surprised how powerful the little sheet I ripped out of my journal. I scribbled down "Everyday (in quarantine)" and wrote down
Yoga
Read 30 mins
15k steps
30 min workout
Daily Email (soz for flooding your inbox)

I made a column for each day to tick off when they were each done.

This is the reason that I still did yoga yesterday afternoon even though I missed it as part of my morning routine.

This is the reason I am reading while walking in the morning.

If I didn't have those quantifiable goals, I definitely wouldn't read/walk as much. I wouldn't be writing as much ("wouldn't be a bad thing" says you!).

Hopefully that helps you achieve the big goals you have, by setting smaller quantifiable goals.

Thanks for reading,

Siobhan "walks more in a hotel room than when in Bali" O'Hagan
I. Just. Can’t.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine living your life everyday with a meaningless list & ticking off boxes! She lives in a disney type world with no real life commitments, values, experiences etc etc.

Reactions: 15
ah we got the weekly mention of South Africa….2 weeks after that the world shut down….well not for you Shiv you selfish fucker. Nothing stopped or slowed down for you at any stage

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does she accept the quarantine for Indonesia, and actually suggesting for ppl not to wait for it to be reduced.
But yet when she travels to Ireland, she does not even limit her movement and parties like she a staffer at 10 Downing St.
Do she have no respect for her own Country?

• Haha
Reactions: 43
South Africa, the present she got for her family. The present she constantly talks about and reminds everyone that she paid for it. Do you know what, don’t bother doing it so Siobhan, the whole point of a present is the gifting of it, don’t keep banging on about how much you spent. People do not want that. You have taken a lot of the good out of it. Seriously. Do her family follow her I wonder, coz as painful as it is to watch her, I couldn’t imagine how they feel!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.