Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James smith literally said this word for word the other week about aus 🤣🤣🤣 she’s unbelievable and so fake
I thought the exact same thing. She said cool and interesting because she hadn't got a single long term friend. I dislike James but at least he can hold down a friendship.

Reactions: 14
Professional fighter, I don't know which part is funnier, Professional or fighter. She's neither

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe someone asked how you do a checklist and she actually answered it. Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe someone asked how you do a checklist and she actually answered it. Give me strength
No one asked her that question apart from a spare Samsung phone she has lying around for those occasions 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Max Verstappen is shaking after being publicly called out by world renowned trainer and health guru

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Max Verstappen is shaking after being publicly called out by world renowned trainer and health guru
He’ll probably reach out and hire her, she might reach one of her goals and get to the F1 this year.,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The person who called her the David Brent of influencing was so spot on!!

Doesn’t she ever ask herself “why do I have one of the busiest tattle threads”? Can’t she see what she’s presenting of herself to the world?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
The person who called her the David Brent of influencing was so spot on!!

Doesn’t she ever ask herself “why do I have one of the busiest tattle threads”? Can’t she see what she’s presenting of herself to the world?
I'm going to say it again, it needs a series.

Ricky Gervais or Steve Coogan needs to be pointed in this direction and they should collaborate with @brandambassador.

Her actual content is such a joke and it could be mistaken for a parody account. Influencers are becoming a laughing stock.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Ah isn't it just her parents at home??? Surely in a 3 bed house there's room for her?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah isn't it just her parents at home??? Surely in a 3 bed house there's room for her?

She publicly said before on one of her many trips home that she doesn't stay there because she doesn't want to stay in her childhood bedroom, it would feel like a step back.

No idea why she is coming out with this no room bullshit now

Reactions: 17
She is the gift that keeps on giving!!!
Professional fighter- L.O.L!! So if i do a boxing class a few days a week can I call myself a professional?! I am soo annoyed that she can spout this kind of shite, meanwhile has some mystery funder to her lifestyle?!
Hanging out with “cool” people? If by that you mean more delusional, reality dodging, 3rd world sponging scammers- then yes!!

Reactions: 9
Remember when she warned us to unfollow as we'd all be so jealous watching her stories 🤣🤣 I got particularly jealous seeing how much water she drinks a day. Also she's only reading the kite runner now?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Being a fitness "influencer" appears to equate to being an alcoholic, tax dodging bleep with a laptop who exploits cheap labour in the third world in pursuit of empty shallow hedonism.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I was always under the impression that mentally Shiv didn't like staying at her parents, in her childhood room, because it was a step back, a regression of some sort.

I mean, my mam just updated the bedrooms after we moved out, so although our bedrooms are still our bedrooms they are freshened up and modernised. Shiv doesn't think maybe that she could do that too? Is her room just a museum to her in her teenage life 🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

I do think she's just hard work and butt's head with everyone with her sneery remarks from the corner, the "cool aunt" who's asleep about to drop the red wine on the cream rug at the Christmas party 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
People who are content in their lives don’t give a hoot about going home to their childhood homes for a spell. Lots do it at xmas every year!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She publicly said before on one of her many trips home that she doesn't stay there because she doesn't want to stay in her childhood bedroom, it would feel like a step back.

No idea why she is coming out with this no room bullshit now
Unless peanut and wife/partner lives there also? Still you would squeeze in wouldnt you after travelling half way across the world to get home. Doesnt add up. Wouldn't fit in with the smoke and mirrors of her instahun lifestyle 🙄. As a parent I would be very upset if my adult child preferred to stay in an airbnb than at home while visiting. (unless they had a rake of children with them then ya work away 😂😂)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.