Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair that is a tiktok trend where people use the same sound to show themselves going for a walk or whatever and say doing my stupid walk for my stupid mental health, so I wouldn't fault her on that as she's just joining in.

On the topic of her saying she's like a professional athlete or whatever, this makes me think she really is a narcissist. I've had my doubts in the past but she really REALLY didn't like being called out on it. I know she said it was just men but im not a man and plenty of others here aren't, and I thought it was a really awkward thing to say especially since she doesn't have the body of one (not being a dick she looks grand but let's be honest)
She most definitely is a narcissist. I think to be an influencer you sort of have to be. To want that much attention/be that self obsessed. Agree that professional athletes would think that’s hilarious, as you say she looks grand, perfectly normal. By no means an athlete, especially in person. She’s lucky she carries her fat on her bum/legs if she carried it round her middle instead she’d be in serious trouble.

Reactions: 25
I have been exercising for years. These days, very low-key because I have nothing in particular in mind...but it wouldn't occur to me *not* to do some kind of planned movement daily. I don't need a to-do list to include it. Hers is like me writing one with "open eyes, drink coffee, brush teeth, breathe in, breathe out" etc. There's an argument to be made for "easy wins" when you're doing lists, but there should be something a bit more aspirational!
The lists she makes are often used to motivate people with depression towards small step goals. Such as brushing teeth, eating balanced meals, exercise etc. Not for someone who is an accomplished “girl boss”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It is stuff like this that I don’t get. She says she trains for a long time twice a day, so why would I sign up to the furnace because I don’t have a long time twice a day?

She never shows how straight forward her work outs could be and/or the nutritional side of out. Joe Wicks, who has his own issues, at least shows his speedy food and workouts.

I genuinely don’t understand why anyone would follow her and then sign up.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Tomorrow is Jan 16th and still no ‘launch’ of the furnace she has been working on since at least august?! Didn’t think there was that much work in Microsoft excel! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's not even her physique that makes me think not athletic. I mean, not all will be super lean and some will allow themselves to carry a bit more fat in the off-season. It's actually probably healthier to do so, particularly for women. What's not even slightly like a professional athlete is...everything else! So much alcohol, so many nights out, so little discipline, so little to show for basically having NOTHING else to do with her time. Sorry, but inflicting endless muay thai and BJJ videos on us :sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep: is not the qualifier for athleticism.

MANY people have been fitter than her while working full-time real jobs etc and not dreaming of being so narcissistic as to pretend they're anything but recreational athletes/exercisers.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Nothing about her physical appearance or her approach to life says professional anything let alone fighter
What a bleeping insult to those who are

Reactions: 26
Does she honestly think it’s the air conditioning that makes her scalp itchy and not her god awful lack of hygiene??? Blow drying sweat into your head and not washing your hair for at least a week after multiple sweaty work outs? Nah, but the air conditioning Yep, that’s the one shiv.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Why didnt the hair lounge just send her shampoo. That's all she needs. A good wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Job requirements;
1. Must live DiFfErEntLY
2. Must have scored at least 500 points in the leaving cert
3. Must be elite athlete like me shivers
4. Must love pizza
5. Must be a lush
6. Must be a mathlete
7. Must like mams Rocky Road
8. Must also be an hole like shivers
9. Must know the different between < and > symbols.....see point 6 above

Applications to [email protected] (typeo intended 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Job requirements;
1. Must live DiFfErEntLY
4. Must love pizza
5. Must be a lush
6. Must be a mathlete

Seemingly she has lots of clients- which baffles me. So if these coaches she’s hiring do the check in’s- what work does she actually do?

Reactions: 7
Seemingly she has lots of clients- which baffles me. So if these coaches she’s hiring do the check in’s- what work does she actually do?
SFA .......being the face of it isn't selling it anyway 😬 shes sends those manic emails actually doesn't she. She should lay off those emails too

• Haha
Reactions: 8
SFA .......being the face of it isn't selling it anyway 😬 shes sends those manic emails actually doesn't she. She should lay off those emails too
This may have been mentioned previously on here but did the coco girl leave her?

Reactions: 3
Job requirements;
1. Must live DiFfErEntLY
4. Must love pizza
5. Must be a lush
6. Must be a mathlete

10. Must be cool

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.