Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she think it’s only men who are triggered aka laughing our arses off about the professional fighter comments?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How does she think it’s only men who are triggered aka laughing our arses off about the professional fighter comments?!!
Same reason she thinks there's only a few of us on here trying to "destroy" her. Because she's delusional 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Professional fighter. I take it that will be updated on her bio soon. Saying that, I am still waiting to see if she capable of doing 4 burpees in a row because all her videos strangely stop after 3.

Yes, I am that sad that I count her burpees LOL! Don't get me started on her push ups though for an "athlete/ Sportsperson", hers would make a real athlete shudder.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does she accept the quarantine for Indonesia, and actually suggesting for ppl not to wait for it to be reduced.
But yet when she travels to Ireland, she does not even limit her movement and parties like she a staffer at 10 Downing St.
Do she have no respect for her own Country?
I think she likes the quarantine as its like going to rehab for her. Not being smart but there is no temptation to drink, access to food choces is somewhat limited, she has an excuse to do her million laps of the room and she can be fully self absorbed for the whole time and read her precious books without anyone calling her selfish etc. Its perfect for her. She will come out of this quarantine sober and lean. And then she will go straight back to her old ways of boozing and eating shite. Very predictable Siobh.

Reactions: 31
Imagine living your life everyday with a meaningless list & ticking off boxes! She lives in a disney type world with no real life commitments, values, experiences etc etc.
I have been exercising for years. These days, very low-key because I have nothing in particular in mind...but it wouldn't occur to me *not* to do some kind of planned movement daily. I don't need a to-do list to include it. Hers is like me writing one with "open eyes, drink coffee, brush teeth, breathe in, breathe out" etc. There's an argument to be made for "easy wins" when you're doing lists, but there should be something a bit more aspirational!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry guys have had a busy morning. Katie Taylor and Kellie Harrington want to resign based on realising through Siobhan’s stories that they haven’t been training properly and are frauds. Trying to do some emergency PR before it becomes a big story. But look as a nation, we still have siobhan and I need you all to hold tough, Olympics are only 2 years away again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
A couple of pad sessions with a coach and a glorified boxercise/sparring class with other non fighting participants = training like a professional fighter.
Right I'm off down the park with the young 1 for a kick about....or as its more commonly known...training as a professional footballer

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
“Stupid” mental health!!! What the hell is she in about… Way to alienate even more people! She’s a marketing genius this one!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
“Stupid” mental health!!! What the hell is she in about… Way to alienate even more people! She’s a marketing genius this one!!
Just another failed attempt at a sarcastic joke.

I wonder if the people Siobhan considers "cool and interesting" have a similar view of Siobhan? ...

Reactions: 10
Interesting how she blames others for twisting her words but takes no accountability for what she actually says and does!

If she doesn’t want people to twist her words then she needs to think more about what she is presenting to the world.
I mean what did we twist? She literally lied about having Covid?! 😂😂😂 we don’t need to twist anything she does it for us. I’d say that’s why she didn’t go on newstalk to discuss randoxgate, they’d only twist her words that they probably have recorded ready to play on air 😂

Why does she accept the quarantine for Indonesia, and actually suggesting for ppl not to wait for it to be reduced.
But yet when she travels to Ireland, she does not even limit her movement and parties like she a staffer at 10 Downing St.
Do she have no respect for her own Country?
I thought the exact same. If she had to do manditory hotel quarantine on arrival in Ireland we would never have heard the end of it, would be angry tweets all day and passive aggressive comments etc etc. But in Indonesia she’s more than delighted?!

Reactions: 10
To be fair that is a tiktok trend where people use the same sound to show themselves going for a walk or whatever and say doing my stupid walk for my stupid mental health, so I wouldn't fault her on that as she's just joining in.

On the topic of her saying she's like a professional athlete or whatever, this makes me think she really is a narcissist. I've had my doubts in the past but she really REALLY didn't like being called out on it. I know she said it was just men but im not a man and plenty of others here aren't, and I thought it was a really awkward thing to say especially since she doesn't have the body of one (not being a dick she looks grand but let's be honest)

Reactions: 20
To be fair that is a tiktok trend where people use the same sound to show themselves going for a walk or whatever and say doing my stupid walk for my stupid mental health, so I wouldn't fault her on that as she's just joining in.

On the topic of her saying she's like a professional athlete or whatever, this makes me think she really is a narcissist. I've had my doubts in the past but she really REALLY didn't like being called out on it. I know she said it was just men but im not a man and plenty of others here aren't, and I thought it was a really awkward thing to say especially since she doesn't have the body of one (not being a dick she looks grand but let's be honest)
Spot on analysis

What professional sportsperson can't even do a push up? Maybe a darts players?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.