Siobhan O’Hagan #24 Spreading Covid from a rented beemer, no-one is safe from Shiv the Redeemer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James smith literally said this word for word the other week about aus 🤣🤣🤣 she’s unbelievable and so fake
Shame nobody "cool" or "interesting" wants to be around you Shiv 😂

I know a song that suits Shiv's perfect day perfectly 👌🏻

🎼🎶🎵🎶🎼 Deeeeeeeesperrrraaadooooo, why don't you come to your senses 🎼🎶🎵🎶🎼

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think when you mature a bit you realise that no one is cool 🤣 she needs to start hanging out with people her own age

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think her idea of cool interesting people is very different to mine. Not hippy dippy tat covered wasters...
I have lots of tats but that's not going to offend me. I'm just going to block you.... for your own mental health not mine.

Thats what I like about here. Adults discussions and be able to debate with dismissing anyone.

The more I see Siobhan and how much of an horrible person she is the more I like myself and my values.

Cool people. What is she like ..... lads 😆 trying to be hip and 20 something!

Edit to add, did she say she was in a debating team at school or something? Rings a bell. Imagine being against her. Wouldn't get a chance to talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This living differently craic involves as much celibacy and alcohol as being Father Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her comment on the Max Verstappen video she shared 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s a professional F1 driver with a full team of health and fitness experts at his disposal and she’s making out like there’s something wrong with his workout.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Her comment on the Max Verstappen video she shared 🤦🏻‍♀️
He’s a professional F1 driver with a full team of health and fitness experts at his disposal and she’s making out like there’s something wrong with his workout.
I doubt Max Verstappen or his team give a flying duck about the opinion of a Poundland PT, who resembles a sun dried tomato.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Of course it's race specific training Shiv you patronizing fool.

What's he going to be at, bulking up is it adding additional weight, or maybe some BJJ risking injury?? Maybe he should eat pizza every night and do guilty steps in the morning to work it off but know that would take away from the many commercial and training obligations of a REAL PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE.

Feckin dose of shite just duck off Shiv, you know nothing.

Reactions: 31
Professional fighter? Continues to do work she feels passionate about? Will block you for your own good? Eats meals with cool people and her non negotiable is freedom? For fucks sake, boil your head you rancid, pretentious bleep.

Imagine going out for breakfast with uncool people it would ruin my day
The horror of eating your cocopops with somebody that isn't an Instahun.
Imagine going out for breakfast with uncool people it would ruin my day

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Professional fighter? Continues to do work she feels passionate about? Will block you for your own good? Eats meals with cool people and her non negotiable is freedom? For fucks sake, boil your head you rancid, pretentious bleep.

The horror of eating your cocopops with somebody that isn't an Instahun.
I’d rather eat coco pops with Fred and Rose West than with this melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Only eating with cool people 🙄 alright Regina George. I think this is the saddest thing she’s ever said and shows her immaturity and close-mindedness.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I have such second hand mortification for her

😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

She's some dose
Same, I cringe for her sometimes just wishing she could see what she's saying and why it makes her sound like a selfrigeous twit. She has no self awareness at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.