Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becca goes to events without phones all the time I imagine it's because of what is going on inside isn't maybe on the up and up or makes it seem more exclusive

Reactions: 5
Becca goes to events without phones all the time I imagine it's because of what is going on inside isn't maybe on the up and up or makes it seem more exclusive
That’s very strange, could understand this in a resort or very exclusive club in LA but I wouldn’t feel safe in Cangu without being able to access my phone. Are they going on like they’re celebs? Sounds dodgy, swingers club vibes even 🤦🏻‍♀️
For the love of god please open up an account with BOI or UB or something and put 200 quid in it or use as a spending account. The way she harps on about AIB but refuses to find a solution is so childish .
And “no iPhone 13s on the island”. Get an 11 (gasp!!!) or even a throw away phone, thought she lived differently and didn’t worry about material objects, although I bet the camera on the 11 won’t be compatible with the latest version of facetune.
The last time I left myself without a phone or access to money was in my college days, so irresponsible

Reactions: 24
That’s very strange, could understand this in a resort or very exclusive club in LA but I wouldn’t feel safe in Cangu without being able to access my phone. Are they going on like they’re celebs? Sounds dodgy, swingers club vibes even 🤦🏻‍♀️
For the love of god please open up an account with BOI or UB or something and put 200 quid in it or use as a spending account. The way she harps on about AIB but refuses to find a solution is so childish .
And “no iPhone 13s on the island”. Get an 11 (gasp!!!) or even a throw away phone, thought she lived differently and didn’t worry about material objects, although I bet the camera on the 11 won’t be compatible with the latest version of facetune.
The last time I left myself without a phone or access to money was in my college days, so irresponsible
Couldn’t agree more! I think the no phones thing is supposed to come across as quirky and different but on an island full of influencers I’m surprised it can keep it’s doors open 😂 so either they all appreciate the phone break or there’s something else going on behind closed doors..

And on the banking, it’s not very ‘higher self’ like to continuously harp on about something and not do anything at all to fix it. Not very proactive of her at all, she’s a gobshite to keep leaving herself in that position. There’s countless things she could do to fix the situation and she’d rather whinge about it on her stories.

I’m not sure I do believe her about her iPhone, I’d say she was twisted and she lost it but imagine actually saying ‘there’s no iPhone 13’s on the island so I just won’t bother getting a new one’ ??? I can understand not spending a fortune on something you don’t like but she comes across so snobby.

I think it’s a good thing she’s making an effort with the furnace finally, but I’m wondering did she not have a choice? I’d say the hiring new staff as well is because she’s realised she’s running out of business. I do think it’s a good thing but does anyone else find it painful that she thinks she’s a right one now for doing it? Most self employed people or business owners are constantly evolving with the times, you’re hardly revolutionary shiv, this has been long overdue 😂

Reactions: 7
Can we please have a petition to stop these car crash “morning thoughts” 🤣
Literally just came on here to say why is she still doing these. They aren’t even ‘morning thoughts’. She needs to rename to morning facts/ things i want to boast about.
a morning thought is ‘the weather is nice today I might go to the beach’ NOT ‘my friend wants to give me her iPhone’

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s another one at it stephmurphytraining I think she’s called. Comments on all the influencers posts and seems to copy Siobhan. She’s setting up a fitness business but she’s trying too hard to get attention

Reactions: 2
Literally just came on here to say why is she still doing these. They aren’t even ‘morning thoughts’. She needs to rename to morning facts/ things i want to boast about.
a morning thought is ‘the weather is nice today I might go to the beach’ NOT ‘my friend wants to give me her iPhone’
I came here for this too. ‘Had to drive for coffee’. That’s not a thought, that’s a moan. I think she has to be the whiniest person I’ve ever followed. Here we go again with the first breakfast, second breakfast, I don’t know whether she’ll be more pissed off about the phone or the fact she’s eaten two breakfasts, we won’t hear the end of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When is she due to leave Bali?
I'm predicting that the flights will be brought forward.
She has form on that behaviour, and skipping any travel restrictions or quarantine.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think we should let her in 🤣 but yes, she’ll bring her flights forward then make a YouTube about the business class flights.

thread title :SOH still full of shite even on her business class flights 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t know if anyone else watched sineads moving in vlog, not sure why I did either but in it she shows off the pool which has black tiles on the surround and I remembered Siobhan ‘randomly looking up villas in Bali’ for no apparent reason, and putting a post on her story about how she’d never get a villa with black tiles outside because they get too hot to sit on at the edge of the pool and called it a ‘rookie error’ or something along those lines, and it was right around the time Sinead said she’d gotten the villa she wanted.

Imagine being siobhans friend and she does that? She’s so bitter she actually can’t be happy for Sinead at all, she has to have some little passive aggressive dig at Sinead. It’s like she doesn’t want Sinead to seem happier than her, Siobhan ‘doesn’t want what sinead has’ so therefore what Sinead has isn’t that great or isn’t that much to celebrate.

Does anyone else remember that story? I’m surprised that I’m surprised, she’s such a weapon that she can’t even be happy for Sinead or at least be silent about it.
Even in the vlog Siobhan is sour in it basically implying Sinead and jack over stayed their welcome and she’s so looking forward to ‘getting her own space back’ ? It was two weeks like is she really that miserable she can’t deal with having her best friend in her house for two weeks while she’s stuck???
she was annoying Sinead to get back to Bali for ages!
Then when Sinead and jack are in the start of the vlog they’re wondering if they’ll kill each other living together and jack says ‘maybe Siobhan kept us right’ or something along those lines and they both awkwardly laugh that off, it’s clear as day they both were uncomfortable living in her house. I couldn’t do that to my best friend and their partner.
Siobhan also makes little digs saying ‘no Sinead won’t visit me because she has a boyfriend’ like are you really that childish and bitter?? That vlog really shone a bad light on shiv.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Can she not see how boring those "surprised my family I'm home" videos are!!! Like even as her family member id be telling her to duck right off and get the camera out of my face! And everytime the poor mother is in her PJs eyes barely open!

Reactions: 13
I don’t know if anyone else watched sineads moving in vlog, not sure why I did either but in it she shows off the pool which has black tiles on the surround and I remembered Siobhan ‘randomly looking up villas in Bali’ for no apparent reason, and putting a post on her story about how she’d never get a villa with black tiles outside because they get too hot to sit on at the edge of the pool and called it a ‘rookie error’ or something along those lines, and it was right around the time Sinead said she’d gotten the villa she wanted.

Imagine being siobhans friend and she does that? She’s so bitter she actually can’t be happy for Sinead at all, she has to have some little passive aggressive dig at Sinead. It’s like she doesn’t want Sinead to seem happier than her, Siobhan ‘doesn’t want what sinead has’ so therefore what Sinead has isn’t that great or isn’t that much to celebrate.

Does anyone else remember that story? I’m surprised that I’m surprised, she’s such a weapon that she can’t even be happy for Sinead or at least be silent about it.
Even in the vlog Siobhan is sour in it basically implying Sinead and jack over stayed their welcome and she’s so looking forward to ‘getting her own space back’ ? It was two weeks like is she really that miserable she can’t deal with having her best friend in her house for two weeks while she’s stuck???
Then when Sinead and jack are in the start of the vlog they’re wondering if they’ll kill each other living together and jack says ‘maybe Siobhan kept us right’ or something along those lines and they both awkwardly laugh that off, it’s clear as day they both were uncomfortable living in her house. I couldn’t do that to my best friend and their partner.
Siobhan also makes little digs saying ‘no Sinead won’t visit me because she has a boyfriend’ like are you really that childish and bitter?? That vlog really shone a bad light on shiv.
She doesn't like Sinead. It's a false friendship and Siobhan is absolutely a green eyed monster.

Shiv knows her time has passed in the influencer life and she can't bear to see her protege outgrow her in relationships and business.

People like that who cannot be happy for others are horrors.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She's back in Bali cos of the 3rd world prices on her 1st world salary. Cos like how else would she be able to buy an apartment in Ireland outright.
She's never happy so has to flit in between countries every couple of months.
She's still gross cos she only showers every other day.
She hasn't been cancelled cos all the Insta huns stick together and ignore each other's bullshit.
Thank you snoop dawg 😘

Reactions: 2
So SOH she had her phone stolen at this event?
She said she was so excited to go to that event as it was first time she would be allowed to bring her phone into the venue.
Yet she did nt post any stories from the event and last we seen was on the taxi journey there.
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Did the phone even make it there?

Reactions: 6

Yes and it isn’t the first time I’ve noticed something like that. She put up a post when sinead got back with jack about how you shouldn’t get back with someone who cheated or something. I don’t know if he did, just noticed a lot of relationship advice showing up on her page when Sinead got a boyfriend. It sounds super nitpicky but there’s a lot I’ve noticed that could be interpreted as a sly dig. That’s why I comment on this thread, for someone who is so “self aware” reading books daily on the subject she has very little awareness of how obvious some of her content highlights her insecurities. She also piped up the “going home to Ireland for Christmas” content the week jack and sinead were flying out. There’s definitely more examples, I’d have a long list if bothered documenting them all. Same with the “can finally pee with the door open”...it’s like sly digs she thinks are subtle but are super obvious if you follow them both. It was so rude and unwelcoming, she’s the type who offers and then makes you feel indebted as a result, it’s a control mechanism. Would also wonder if she upgraded her villa worrying that sinead may rent a nicer one..

Reactions: 17
I have an unhealthy hatred towards siobhan. And im unsure why. I am not jealous of her, I dont want her 'living differently' life. I mean my life could use some improvement but so could everyone's but I def don't want hers. I'm not the best looking but I'd say I'm miles better than her. She is def 'fitter' than I am but I still wudnt want her body lol I prefer my grose weirdly enough body 🤣🤣 so can't figure out what it is.

Possibly she's a moody horrible witch and I don't like bullies. And she's slyly (is it even a word?) bullying sinead. Or she gets pissed at followers when they suggest something helpful.
Like duck off then siobhan. No one asked you to post your life on insta. No one would miss you if you lead a quiet life away from social media. Please PLEASE do that!!! You would be saving alot of us from so much pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.