Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I will say one thing though, AiB look like a nightmare to deal with!
Not a Siobhan O Hagan apologist whatsoever...

But i was on the phone for an hour last night. For some reason the verification via the app is not working and although the lad i was dealing with was v nice, he couldnt give a solution.

I will be changing over to receiving a text to verify going forward, but that will take under Mon/Tues whilst they "verify my sim".(ive had the same mobile no.since i got a 3210 back in 200 maybe).

Ive only got aib credit/debit cards so if i was planning any online shopping on the biggest weekend of the year for online shopping i'd be fecked!

AIB are a pain in the hole

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So after all that she didn’t actually sort it.. she didn’t change anything and has said herself she’ll likely be doing the same again next week?
fair enough she asked could they turn that setting off but when they said no she could have set up an alternative number or way of verifying her account? She really has just wasted several hours for nothing??

Reactions: 1
Can someone explain why she needs to speak to someone in AIB ? Do they keep freezing her card or what?

Reactions: 1

But i was on the phone for an hour last night. For some reason the verification via the app is not working and although the lad i was dealing with was v nice, he couldnt give a solution.

I will be changing over to receiving a text to verify going forward, but that will take under Mon/Tues whilst they "verify my sim".(ive had the same mobile no.since i got a 3210 back in 200 maybe).

Ive only got aib credit/debit cards so if i was planning any online shopping on the biggest weekend of the year for online shopping i'd be fecked!

Hundreds of thousands of ppl were on yesterday booking tickets for Gareth Brooks all at the same time.....I would think that might of caused some problems, combined with as you mentioned the biggest online shopping weekend of the year.
Can someone explain why she needs to speak to someone in AIB ? Do they keep freezing her card or what?
Yeah I'm wondering too?
Is this a feature with personal accounts or is this solely extra security on business accounts?

Reactions: 4
Hundreds of thousands of ppl were on yesterday booking tickets for Gareth Brooks all at the same time.....I would think that might of caused some problems, combined with as you mentioned the biggest online shopping weekend of the year.

Yeah I'm wondering too?
Is this a feature with personal accounts or is this solely extra security on business accounts?
So when i go to buy online, i get a notification on the app saying "confirm you are spending C on asos" so ive to click in and confirm it - its a security thing on all personal accounts, its only started in the last week or so.

I think they updated the app for this and its full of issues, IMO their testing needs to be tightened up.

Hers is a business account issue as far as im aware but it could be similar.

People buying on ticketmaster is unrelated in my view

Reactions: 5

Live in the UK but still have BOI account and a bit of me dies anytime I have to use their app or site too. Painful. Shudder to think of how they're all coping with 2 factor authorisation. It's tedious with Revolut, and they're overall easy and slick.

Reactions: 3
I love the way the blaggers think they are giving us a great discount code for Black Friday when they are just generic codes. I got an email to say that there was 25% off wild but she’s making out that you have to use her code

Reactions: 10
Who is this new best friend Aoibhinn and where did she come out of? The matching MP gear and recording eachother posting Black Friday promos is all sorts of cringe.

Reactions: 11

Same..i'm having a nightmare with that Verification yoke..so its not just Shiv!!

Reactions: 3
LOL she thinks it’s a setting that makes them text her and it can just be turned off.

No, you absolute gom, it’s a European Banking Regulation, every financial institution had to set it up for security.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.