Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her case she’s using her card in places with very low security, very weak internet and dodgy not very secure terminal machines so the bank will send her a text if the place she is using it isn’t up to their security standards to be sure that it’s her using the card and it hasn’t been scammed or skimmed and being used down some alleyway. She has a few hours to reply and if she doesn’t confirm it they block her card as a temporary security measure. It’s nothing to do with the new app/online verification it’s been around for ages now I had it years ago when I was in Indonesia so we used to take money from the atm for using in places we knew didn’t have a proper terminal machine or strong Wi-Fi. It’s not like things are expensive there and she’d have to carry around wads of cash to pay for her dinner on the side of the road she’s just being lazy and having a moan as usual what a melt

Reactions: 21
AIB should be sending a legal letter to her to cut out the negative press for her own failings.

She's broadcasting to thousands of people.

Reactions: 13
AIB should be sending a legal letter to her to cut out the negative press for her own failings.

She's broadcasting to thousands of people.

Exactly. God help the poor AIB agent who had to take that call. Shiv be like, I'm a boss babe Actuary who got 600 points in my leaving cert and I'm living differently. What a dose. All of her own making because shes too lazy to manage her accounts when living at home ... in Bali...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Canguu Community page on Instagram regularly has warnings about cards being skimmed.
Add that to bali atms being back to front re giving your money before your card and the bank is doing g her a favour.

Reactions: 5
New thread suggestion:

Siobhan O'Hagan #23
With door wide open she likes to pee, while moaning about A I B

• Haha
Reactions: 57
Shivs brand new iPhone stolen out of her bag, only a few quid dropped in the ocean to her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Which phone does she do the photoshop on?
Between this and the new restrictions which Ireland will bring in for travellers it’s not been a good day for OH

Also, my cynical brain tells me this is more porkies, that phone never leaves her hand on a night out. I reckon she was pissed drunk and broke it somehow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Which phone does she do the photoshop on?
Between this and the new restrictions which Ireland will bring in for travellers it’s not been a good day for OH

Also, my cynical brain tells me this is more porkies, that phone never leaves her hand on a night out. I reckon she was pissed drunk and broke it somehow.
I don’t even think she broke it, more likely left it somewhere & itll never be seen again 🤣

Reactions: 10
Well at least they didnt get her AIB card... or handbag .. very strange. Shes a great one for the lying, remember gaa gate and the stranger from Kilkenny 🤣🤣 that bundle of lies was hilarious if she wasnt stealing a ticket from a genuine fan.

Anyway, she'll be telling us next thank you for all the offers of a I Phone 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine being 33 and still going on the sesh so hard that you lose your phone…..

• Haha
Reactions: 39
What's with the not allowed bring your phone to someplace? What kind of a place is that!?

Ooooh the crappy pizza is Gonna push her over the edge, we're just one more blocking from AIB away to witness a full blown meltdown.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine being 33 and still going on the sesh so hard that you lose your phone…..
There's certain things that in your 20s are hilarious! In college you had that person(or were that person) that was out Thursday, Friday & Saturday and cheeky boozy brunch on a Sunday! It's great craic and you're the life and soul of the party. When you hit your 30s and you're still doing that tit you're no longer fun and crack your friends are looking at you questioning if you're a functioning alcoholic! It's no longer funny! It's concerning!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how she's trying to act like it doesn't bother her like oh well I have my Samsung and laptop anyway so it doesn't bother me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a bleeping grip its annoying as duck and you know it

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I love how she's trying to act like it doesn't bother her like oh well I have my Samsung and laptop anyway so it doesn't bother me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 get a bleeping grip its annoying as duck and you know it
Now now, you clearly haven’t been reading 10 pages every morning in order to develop your higher self.. 😂😂😂🖐

• Haha
Reactions: 20
True sorry that must have been my lower self talking!!
It’s ok!! Suggest you up your reading to 20 pages for two weeks, making sure to read The Power if Now, The Chimp Paradox and the Daily Stoic for maximum return to higher self.. 😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who are all these millions of people that she gets WhatsApps from anyway that she can’t manage to message back, ?!

her phone prob wasnt even stolen either

Reactions: 7
So she goes to this event, that doesn't let you bring your phone in but they do tonight and it gets stolen. What are the odds!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.