Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have an unhealthy hatred towards siobhan. And im unsure why. I am not jealous of her, I dont want her 'living differently' life. I mean my life could use some improvement but so could everyone's but I def don't want hers. I'm not the best looking but I'd say I'm miles better than her. She is def 'fitter' than I am but I still wudnt want her body lol I prefer my grose weirdly enough body 🤣🤣 so can't figure out what it is.

Possibly she's a moody horrible witch and I don't like bullies. And she's slyly (is it even a word?) bullying sinead. Or she gets pissed at followers when they suggest something helpful.
Like duck off then siobhan. No one asked you to post your life on insta. No one would miss you if you lead a quiet life away from social media. Please PLEASE do that!!! You would be saving alot of us from so much pain.
Or maybe just maybe because she's a morally bankrupt nasty human. It literally is that obvious for the world to see.

-Breaks every restriction and jumps the vaccine queue by sneaking into the homeless line on arrival in London.
-Takes a much valued in a reduced capacity All Ireland ticket away from a genuine fan. There were thousands of die hard fans left without a ticket. Folk who did everything they were asked lost jobs and loved ones in the pandemic.

The two items above are tip of the iceberg.
She is a morally bankrupt absolute specimen and absolutely deserves to be cancelled. She posts pictures with her granny but I guarantee you would walk all over her if it meant something was in it for Shiv.

A bleeping horrible horrible person. I for one am delighted that there is not once person in my circle or family as repulsive as her. Not even close.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m a bit late to the game here but can’t believe she was at the All Ireland 😱😱She’s had so many posts about what a top class Dublin supporter she is.. they weren’t even playing… thousands of genuine Mayo and Tyrone fans who had been at every match couldn’t get a ticket and she does… shocking!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally just came on here to say why is she still doing these. They aren’t even ‘morning thoughts’. She needs to rename to morning facts/ things i want to boast about.
a morning thought is ‘the weather is nice today I might go to the beach’ NOT ‘my friend wants to give me her iPhone’
Usually her coffee thoughts just make me eye roll but imagine being the type of person that writes a comment like that about the phone, looks at it in black and white and still decides to post it. I have no words, what a bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Usually her coffee thoughts just make me eye roll but imagine being the type of person that writes a comment like that about the phone, looks at it in black and white and still decides to post it. I have no words, what a bellend
And then same on today’s coffee thought ..
“I don’t mind doing hotel quarantine on the way back but I really don’t want to have to do it in Ireland so hope they don’t change restrictions” [for me] 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Totally missing the point, there’s a new variant out and seeing as you’ll be passing through a good few countries and exposed to many different passengers that would be the point. It’s not like service hours, oh I’ve quarantined for 5 days I’ve done my bit ✅😂
Couldn’t think of a more transient route, contact tracing would be impossible. Hope she has to quarantine in the swords travellodge for that comment

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven't seen my daughter in over 2 years and she is supposed to come home in 2 weeks. However if restrictions come in she won't be 😭😭.. as upsetting as it is she won't try and bend the rules . If this pleb even attempts to skip restrictions you may see me in Swords 😡😡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The stories of her chasing around after her iPhone... She's really desperate to get it back despite saying she didn't mind at all a couple of days ago. Really must be killing her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The stories of her chasing around after her iPhone... She's really desperate to get it back despite saying she didn't mind at all a couple of days ago. Really must be killing her
I just don’t know how she found the time… poor thing hasn’t time to shower…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was cringing for her delighted to be driving around with the lads. What would you actually do if you found the person who stole it ? They're not likely to give it back. Offering to buy it back as well so cringey, if you were the "thief" would you be likely to meet up with the phones owner so they can "buy it back?'
Just mind your things better and get a new one (like you said you would) when you're back in Ireland.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How much is a new iPhone 12 or whatever it is 🤣🤣 loling how she thought they could bust the thief. I can imagine her saying ehhh do u not know who I am? Also what where the lads gonna do exactly beat the thief up or just be threatening bodyguards. It kills her how much she cares. But also I know I'd be the same I'd be so fucked off to lose a pretty much new phone. Oh well she should have the cash to splash on a new one in 2 weeks time.

Reactions: 7
It is hilarious how much she cares. She should suck it up and just view it as a rich Westerner tax. I'm sure that person will appreciate that money way more than she would.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It is hilarious how much she cares. She should suck it up and just view it as a rich Westerner tax. I'm sure that person will appreciate that money way more than she would.
Is she not preaching...."sure they obviously need it more than I do"
Or something along tho lines, like when the card used to buy the kettle or he bag was stolen before.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Why is anyone shocked at the usual contradiction in what she says. Tries to play it off as though she’s well off enough that she doesn’t care about losing a phone that probably costs over 1k. Then goes chasing after it in the dodgiest looking spots imaginable.

Also, anyone else notice the casual flex when she was bitching about AIB, “I hope they don’t see this in case I ever need to apply for a mortgage “. Implying she bought the (non-existent) apartment for cash. I don’t but it for a second. She’s too incapable of not bragging about it and hasn’t brought it up since that cringe congratulations card from Sinead that she wrote herself.

she has to be the most obviously insecure person I’ve ever seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's going back to Ireland already?? Shur she hasn't been in Bali a wet bleeping week. 🙄 Her carbon footprint is massive, I wonder does she try to offset it in any way? Oh wait, this is Shiv we're talking about, of course she doesn't or we'd all hear about it. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Will she be staying in this mysterious apartment when she returns to Ireland I wonder? There hasn't been a peep about it since?

I'm also absolutely baffled as to what she would have done if they had found the would-be iphone thieves?? They were seriously dodgy areas they were trawling through- I wouldn't have approached a few lads in shady areas for the sake of a phone? Then again I wouldn't have the money to blow €1000+ on the latest iphone anyway, especially if I already had a different one (even if it is a samsung! 😂 )

Reactions: 8
Will she be staying in this mysterious apartment when she returns to Ireland I wonder? There hasn't been a peep about it since?

I'm also absolutely baffled as to what she would have done if they had found the would-be iphone thieves?? They were seriously dodgy areas they were trawling through- I wouldn't have approached a few lads in shady areas for the sake of a phone? Then again I wouldn't have the money to blow €1000+ on the latest iphone anyway, especially if I already had a different one (even if it is a samsung! 😂 )
Would you go chasing after a phone you thought was stolen from you?
Now it would be a bit different if you misplaced you phone and tried to track it down. Say you left it in a taxi and the next person picked it up. Or if that was a very long taxi journey and you made as stop and left it behind.
Just saying.

Reactions: 5
Would you go chasing after a phone you thought was stolen from you?
Now it would be a bit different if you misplaced you phone and tried to track it down. Say you left it in a taxi and the next person picked it up. Or if that was a very long taxi journey and you made as stop and left it behind.
Just saying.
Would I duck!! 😂 Especially in the areas they were tracking it to!!

Reactions: 5
Time for a new thread.

This is the top voted name suggestion:
Screenshot_20211130_152406_com.android.chrome_edit_530169716525350.jpg

However I'm kind of loving either of these 2 sentences as titles 😂
Screenshot_20211130_152419_com.android.chrome_edit_530179683149828.jpg

• Haha
So does the negative test coming into Ireland change her plans at all? (Or did she need to get a negative test for Jakarta/Dubai anyways)

Kind of raging I was hoping there would be quarantine for her 😂 although she would probably be packing as we speak to leave tomorrow if that was the case

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.