Siobhan O'Hagan #21 A gazillion steps around her flat, Christ Siobhan you're such a prat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's like when Becca done hotel quarantine and picked Indonesian food and was like why are they giving me rice at breakfast???

It's perfectly normal to eat rice for breakfast inAsia 😅. I don't understand how they don't know that. I often ate rice and noodles for breakfast when travelling. Even western backpackers know that...
Jesus christ do none of them know where they are? Do they think it's only their bubble of gyms and cold coffee? Pathetic.

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry but that beach babe hair look she’s going for just looks like a knotted mess on her. She seems to think her mane is hot looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That's like when Becca done hotel quarantine and picked Indonesian food and was like why are they giving me rice at breakfast???

It's perfectly normal to eat rice for breakfast inAsia 😅. I don't understand how they don't know that. I often ate rice and noodles for breakfast when travelling. Even western backpackers know that...

And when she said she couldn't wait to get back to Bali for the quality of the food. All she meant was high quality food for a CHEAP price.
This! I lived in Asia for over two years and god I miss the food 😍 she eats the same crap and does the same thing everyday and doesn’t live differently at all!!

Reactions: 12
Ah lads, have some sympathy, she can't eat dominoes 😂 she has to just make do with rice for breakfast instead of her usual pizza leftovers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The hair 😲 It's so so bad and unhygienic to have it so long and unruly and then insist on washing it about once a week, despite working out twice a day. Like I actually can't get over that level of self-neglect. The residue of dried sweat and oil that must build up, and then she wonders why her skin is so bad despite wearing it down at every opportunity. I just can't

• Sick
Reactions: 19
The hair 😲 It's so so bad and unhygienic to have it so long and unruly and then insist on washing it about once a week, despite working out twice a day. Like I actually can't get over that level of self-neglect. The residue of dried sweat and oil that must build up, and then she wonders why her skin is so bad despite wearing it down at every opportunity. I just can't
TOTALLY agree - also.... for someone who doesn't appear to dye their hair (or maybe she does?) I've NEVER seen hair in such bad condition. No wonder why she's always itching her scalp - shiv babes, do yourself a favour and wash your hair at LEAST every other day if you're going to excessively exercise.

Reactions: 10
There's no need for extensions when you live in a hot country like that, where your routine is gym/pool/beach, whatever.

It's just pure vanity and insecurity keeping the long hair. If she insists on it, at least look after the stenos Siobhan. She'll start going bald in places if she doesn't look after them, imagine the grime of the bonds, and the weight pulling on her own hair

• Sick
Reactions: 11
She shared a picture recently and her hair was shoulder length. It was so much nicer on her and actually looked in good condition. Her extensions are terrible.

Reactions: 16
There's no need for extensions when you live in a hot country like that, where your routine is gym/pool/beach, whatever.

It's just pure vanity and insecurity keeping the long hair. If she insists on it, at least look after the stenos Siobhan. She'll start going bald in places if she doesn't look after them, imagine the grime of the bonds, and the weight pulling on her own hair
The pool just ruins extensions, causes knotting and dreading. The gym sessions are worse, I couldn’t not wash my hair after sweating that much without feeling disgusting. Also could not jump into the pool without showering off all that sweat first, yuck

Reactions: 8
So the actuary and mathematician doesn’t know the difference between debtors and creditors 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg! Is she actually doing some further training to be able to offer people something else?

Watch this space for condescending stories about pregnancy and breastfeeding coming soon! ..and the generic "eat 500 calories more when you're breastfeeding".

Reactions: 6
Omg! Is she actually doing some further training to be able to offer people something else?

Watch this space for condescending stories about pregnancy and breastfeeding coming soon! ..and the generic "eat 500 calories more when you're breastfeeding".
She's doing a free 5-day course. The 'certification ' option doesn't open until Feb 2022. (My PT friend has pre-registered for it and contacted them when she posted that to double check it hadn't opened early!)

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She doesn’t want kids but she wants to float around new and expecting mother’s and give them advice? Seems like an odd fit.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.