Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ef27

Not a big fan of Siobhan, but not everyone enjoys the thought of settling down and not being able to travel. I get her point there. She's still young so she still can move back whenever or move somewhere for long term. I just hate that mentality that you have to settle down by a certain age, have a house and kids to be happy etc or there's something wrong with you l. Sorry but no you don't. Some people are happy out travelling the world or living in different places and good for them.
Yeah that’s how I feel I’m nowhere near ready but everyone pressures me I’m not even near 30 yet 😭 I’ve been traveling too not everyone wants the same things at the same time I don’t get why people are so pushy when it’s not their life? I get her viewpoint on that even though there’s a lot of other things she does which are questionable

remelie99

I don’t think he was her boyfriend although I could be wrong? They seemed like really good mates only. She posted stuff on insta with him constantly but no obvious coupley things.

remelie99

Just here to say Amanda from Recalibrated Bodies is actual goals. Down to earth hardworking and real. Hands down one of the best accounts to follow for women's health. The amount of advice she gives out is unbelievable. And all that with a toddler and a newborn.
I completely agree! The whole family is so cute. The amount of really, really good information they give out for free is just amazing!

Msanya36

Chatty Member
There was a time I would have agreed with you but Laura is full of her own shit nowadays so being matey with the like of these 2 idiots is actually very on brand for her. Saw someone commenting earlier in the thread that SOH will hang on now until the salons reopen to get the fresh hair and nails (for free naturally because some business owners are absolute fools) and then she'll pack up her shit and be gone again once she's rinsed all she can from being at home. Living differently my arse. Living like a shameless beggar.
Oh go way?? Ya Laura does come across like that and she fairly loves herself! Is there a thread on her?

Msanya36

Chatty Member
If she calls a Hurley a Hurl one more time......!! My surname is Hurley, it's a Hurley or Hurling Stick!!?

Oh so now she's all for lifting light few times a week and Running, doing Crossfit just to maintain? You can see right through her she is trying to get smaller and that's about it!! Changed her tune! Maintain what exactly? When was the last time she actually lifted progressively for Hypertrophy to some extent? Or did a proper Building phase? She hardly thinks she's ripped? Laughable!!😂

Attachments

Last edited:

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Is she actually for real? She doesn’t know how to wash her own clothes? I don’t believe that story of her shrinking everything at Christmas for one second. Idiot.
My God? How hard is it to read a care label? And work a washing machine? Muppet

Msanya36

Chatty Member
What a fool? I've seen a load of Sunsets this month alone. Then again I live in the Countryside! Get out of Dublin u moany wagon!!!

Msanya36

Chatty Member
Oh my God😂 ,Siobhan literally bellowing at Sinead to come on to go Hurling? I'd say it kills her watching Sinead being all pretty and whatnot! So annoying! It looked like she was forcing Sinead to go Hurling and Sinead didn't want to do it. Wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall!!!👀

Msanya36

Chatty Member
I’ve been following the person you are referring to for a few years, and I think she’s fantastic. I love her content.
Yes!!

I follow her too. She’s great and seems like a lovely girl. However, the guy she works for... he’s so up his own arse. If you don’t earn +£40k a year he won’t consider you for personal training
Yes! Totally agree, I got coaching from her for like a month and the biggest fault was how pricey it was?? Like I don't think it dawned on her she could go out on her own. But she was brilliant!