Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Moan moan moan, Bali, bali, bali! Csnt wait to she fucks off.
You think being from ireland shes well aware of the weather we have.

I expect shes going to retire in bali then, as all she does is slate ireland

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Bali will help the tan though. She actually amuses me at times with how petty & brat like she is

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Standard Siobhan only took a bit of rain for the moaning to start up again. God forbid she has a normal experience of weather. Doesn't really go with "living differently" lifestyle.

Also it does rain in bali if she gets to go back in Oct it will be probably be raining as it is the wet season then.

Reactions: 7
Yes and we have been pretty spoilt up to recently regarding weather. When it was roasting warm & sunny she wasn’t pleading for Bali

Reactions: 3
Moan moan moan, Bali, bali, bali! Csnt wait to she fucks off.
You think being from ireland shes well aware of the weather we have.

I expect shes going to retire in bali then, as all she does is slate ireland
Stop she's an absolute melt like!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I very much doubt she hasn’t been in the gym over lockdown. Strikes me as someone who would have been going on the sneak or a home/garage gym

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Am I right in saying that SOH uses AF links for the books she reads?

For books. That she has not...written herself?

In what world is that okay?! Please tell me I'm wrong!

Am I right in saying that SOH uses AF links for the books she reads?

For books. That she has not...written herself?

In what world is that okay?! Please tell me I'm wrong!
It was either her or Sinead Heg that aff linked books on racism during BLM. Even if it was Sinead I wouldn't put it past SOH to do it if she thought she would get away with it.

They will literally try to get money anyway possible.

Lol wonder how the puppies are they will be full on dogs when she goes back to Bali.

I assume she still hasn't sold that bloody car she mentions from time to time 😂

Not her number one fan but did anyone else really like the green and blue outfit she wore out during the week for dinner? She actually does scrub up well sometimes, as I’ve said I’ve seen her before and she looks better in person and she’s also really tall. She does drive me mad a bit but I have to say I thought she looked well in that outfit 🙈🙈😂😂

Reactions: 12
Not her number one fan but did anyone else really like the green and blue outfit she wore out during the week for dinner? She actually does scrub up well sometimes, as I’ve said I’ve seen her before and she looks better in person and she’s also really tall. She does drive me mad a bit but I have to say I thought she looked well in that outfit 🙈🙈😂😂
I thought it was hideous. All I’ll give her is it was clever dressing to make her look slimmer than she is

Reactions: 1
i actually really liked that outfit too :)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.