Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure she knows talk like that can be incredibly triggering for some people. A responsible account like The Food Medic won’t even write what she eats in a day by here’s SOH wanting to let everyone know exactly what size she is. (I think she looks good either way but the way she portrays it isn’t)
not to derail the thread but love the Food Medic - an intelligent person, with a passion behind their platform and it for good.

Has Siobhan got any actual real friends besides these bloggers/influencers ? I’ve never known someone to be so infatuated with themselve.
she does have friends and she used to post more about them when she lived in Dublin. She posted earlier in the weekthat she was looking forward to celebrating one of her friends birthdays this Saturday. No doubt her plus one leachegerty will be there to pick up any free snacks and drinks going.

Reactions: 2
oh my god yes! Like she’s sucking up drool. And tapping her teeth when she has her nails done 🤯
It’s the teeth that get me. I’m sure someone said she actually paid for them to look like that! They Are huge!

Reactions: 3
Yes!!

Yes! Totally agree, I got coaching from her for like a month and the biggest fault was how pricey it was?? Like I don't think it dawned on her she could go out on her own. But she was brilliant!
Hi, Who is this person? Can you let me know, eager to follow them whoever it is

This blade changes her mind n thoughts like the wind she comes across as havin a massive problem with herself and the biggest hypocrite der is! It’s mental to watch I see a diff woman every few months

I can see her insecurity a lot in what she posts. She is very eager to portray herself as intelligent so she makes constant reference to her maths degree, her time in corporate and the books she reads. I don't think she realises that posting a few quotes from the same 3 or 4 books does not equate to enlightment or intelligence.

She also makes constant reference to her single status and how she doesn't have time for a relationship and how she travels to actively avoid relationships. I find that very cringey. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being single or choosing a nomadic type of lifestyle, but she bangs on about it so much it just reeks of insecurity and over compensating. If she was happily single she wouldn't feel the need to remind everyone every day that it's a choice she's making
You have to wonder who she’s trying to convince that’s she made the right decision to leave the rat race and fart about... I mean “find herself” by travelling.... there comes a stage we need to put on our big girl pants, cop on and get a bloody job. It’s called life love 💁‍♀️Many a day I’ve reminisced about my earlier days of a care free life but we all know you need to come back to reality.

Reactions: 8
You have to wonder who she’s trying to convince that’s she made the right decision to leave the rat race and fart about... I mean “find herself” by travelling.... there comes a stage we need to put on our big girl pants, cop on and get a bloody job. It’s called life love 💁‍♀️Many a day I’ve reminisced about my earlier days of a care free life but we all know you need to come back to reality.
She’ll only put on her big girl pants, if there’s an affiliate link to go with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How did I miss that she had her own thread! I just wonder who would pay her to train them? She seems really disordered and god we get it Siobhan.. you want to live differently and not conform.... but are actually conforming to loads of influencer stereotypes... Bali... smoothie bowls...not wanting a 9 to 5 job and comes across a bit clueless to be honest. Don’t even get me started on the multiple moves during lockdown 🤯
Sorry still figuring this out ! I think I posted and didn’t pop my message in . I had to unfollow her - the face picking 🤢🤢 but also as said above by trying not to conform she is in fact a typical “ influencer “ . She also doesn’t look like someone who would be a trainer ! I also thought at the start she was a man - a man trying to be a woman😬🤭... I wonder how she makes any money! Like how does she pay for the apartment ?!

This blade changes her mind n thoughts like the wind she comes across as havin a massive problem with herself and the biggest hypocrite der is! It’s mental to watch I see a diff woman every few months
This sums her up to a Tee !!! She literally has severe mental health issues ... and is a different person everyday !!

• Haha
She also doesn’t look like someone who would be a trainer ! I also thought at the start she was a man - a man trying to be a woman😬🤭... I wonder how she makes any money! Like how does she pay for the apartment ?!
So unnecessarily nasty.

Reactions: 11
When she was doing the 'lift lives' with leanne i used to find myself rolling my eyes whenever she made a comment. A few times she would actually correct Leanne and it really annoyed me. Was delighted when she moved out. But then the other week her and sinead came onto the live as guests and again i was eye rolling at some comments.

I see from her bio she’s now a fat loss expert. Wonder what evidence she has to support such a claim like that? I’m guessing none.
I have a friend who paid 200euro a few years ago to get a nutrition and fitness program off Becca Gillen. She did a skype meeting with her. She said it was absolute cringe and so wrong. She told her to eat haribos after working out. My friend was so mortified she paid the money she only told us lately was so embarrassed! She has since gone to a qualified nutritionist who was shocked when she shared some of what Becca recommended!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a friend who paid 200euro a few years ago to get a nutrition and fitness program off Becca Gillen. She did a skype meeting with her. She said it was absolute cringe and so wrong. She told her to eat haribos after working out. My friend was so mortified she paid the money she only told us lately was so embarrassed! She has since gone to a qualified nutritionist who was shocked when she shared some of what Becca recommended!!
To be fair I don’t that it overly wrong advise.. lots of coaches recommend to have something sugary like jellies or coco pops after working out and it’s also a nice treat after working out

To be fair I don’t that it overly wrong advise.. lots of coaches recommend to have something sugary like jellies or coco pops after working out and it’s also a nice treat after working out
It’s overly wrong to charge someone £200 for it. Its also overly wrong to claim you have qualifications in something and hold yourself out as an ‘expert’ when you’re really not.

Reactions: 5
It’s overly wrong to charge someone £200 for it. Its also overly wrong to claim you have qualifications in something and hold yourself out as an ‘expert’ when you’re really not.
O totally..! I’ve been foolish enough to do a couple of these type of plans and they are all the same despite each coach insisting they are individual.. Rebecca o rourke is another..

Reactions: 1
O totally..! I’ve been foolish enough to do a couple of these type of plans and they are all the same despite each coach insisting they are individual.. Rebecca o rourke is another..
I hate seeing people who are trying to make positive changes in their lifestyle, being duped by these utter charlatans. Makes me so mad.

Think if siobhan has a plan for every time she changes her content she would be a millionaire .. plan for bodybuilding competitors , plan for calorie deficit , plan for intuitive eating .intermitten fasting . plan for vegans .. plan for yoga ... plan for running ...

Can’t get over Siobhán’s post/stories from her friend’s party? All those people on top of each other/zero social distancing?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.