Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair I don’t that it overly wrong advise.. lots of coaches recommend to have something sugary like jellies or coco pops after working out and it’s also a nice treat after working out
Yeah I totally get that, I know immediate carbs can be beneficial after a workout. I should have given more context... my friend had said should I have a protein shake or what and Becca stated to simply eat haribos afterwards.

Reactions: 2
Yeah I totally get that, I know immediate carbs can be beneficial after a workout. I should have given more context... my friend had said should I have a protein shake or what and Becca stated to simply eat haribos afterwards.
Nah your friend is right, eating haribos after a workout is bad advise for most people who are just looking to lose fat. Different if they’re training for performance or bodybuilding etc.
What annoys me most about Siobhan’s pics from the party is there’s blatantly no social distancing going on and she obviously couldn’t care less. She’s going to do what she wants here with no regard for anybody else and then duck off to Portugal/Bali as soon as she can.

Reactions: 5
I missed this. WHat was it???
She got gifted a free turkey for her family Christmas dinner, from that butcher shop she tagged to death until they gave her free stuff. Think it’s called Kerrigans. It was the most cringe worthy post of hers in years.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Agree. Seeing the behaviour from that party has been a let down. I was really enjoying following her fitness work over lockdown

Reactions: 1
I find it interesting in her most recent post that she mentions that her dad said she had lost a lot of weight. She looks great since the move back to Ireland. I wonder if they worry she will be triggered into having issues around food again. I'm sure they worried a lot during and after the bikini competion just a random thought I had.

I find it interesting in her most recent post that she mentions that her dad said she had lost a lot of weight. She looks great since the move back to Ireland. I wonder if they worry she will be triggered into having issues around food again. I'm sure they worried a lot during and after the bikini competion just a random thought I had.
She mentions it because for once her Calorie deficit is working and she's probably not eating the 3000 calories she thinks as Super Athlete she can eat!! And she's an attention seeker. It never dawns on her that she's also lost alot of muscle, no way she's training or eating well enough to be actually shredded, she just got a bit smaller!

When she is around Sinead all day she must want to have a small frame so she doesn't look massive. I think she reacts to those around her to fit into the suitable crowd depending on time and place.

Is Siobhan seriously talking on her story about the fact that she doesn’t remember what she talks about on her stories.....? 10/10 content right there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She always claims she ‘doesn’t do commitment’ so perhaps they did get together but just for a laugh. The only person I’ve seen her truly ‘committed’ to is that complete and utter charlatan, Sinead Heg.
Just don’t get it with that Sinead one as well . She isn’t qualified enough or at all to give advise on relationships, mental health etc . She is so false and the voice would irritate me if I’d to live with that . I think Siobhan is going to struggle to carve out a living and make it now she is back . She isn’t unique or special in anyway ... a million others are out there doing it and not picking their skin in the process 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just don’t get it with that Sinead one as well . She isn’t qualified enough or at all to give advise on relationships, mental health etc . She is so false and the voice would irritate me if I’d to live with that . I think Siobhan is going to struggle to carve out a living and make it now she is back . She isn’t unique or special in anyway ... a million others are out there doing it and not picking their skin in the process 🤢🤢🤢
The skin picking actually makes me feel sick 🤢

• Sick
Sorry to lower the tone but my dog has had diarrhoea that’s more looks more appetising than this ready meal.
Anything for a free dinner with those two. Whoever the original poster was on this thread who coined those meals as Tampax? It still makes me laugh to this day. Gold 😂

• Haha
Tampax cracks me up each and every time. I think he also gifted some to Becca Gillen and also Felicity Rosina but I'd saybUK much tougher market to crack as people doing those meal prep schemes for much longer. Also might have made the effort for the food to look tasty and appealing to the eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.