Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe Amanda and every other competitor was finally sick of Siobhans bashing, because it's not her first time, she often regurgitates that post! Like I'm not saying there aren't issues around competing but come on 1 Show, 1? I wouldn't mind if she had done a few!?

I think Siobhan likes to drag things down if she's not able for them! I know of 1 girl from Carlow who has competed several times with the WBFF, and she bulked properly aswell before her last shows. She's young too, was in college and online coaching as part of a team or group. 100 times the worker Siobhan is that's for sure! Sponsored by Alphalete, puts out really good content. And no doubt Siobhan must see other Irish competitors and their commitment, I don't get why she thinks she's an authority on it
I’ve been following the person you are referring to for a few years, and I think she’s fantastic. I love her content.

Reactions: 3
I’ve been following the person you are referring to for a few years, and I think she’s fantastic. I love her content.
I follow her too. She’s great and seems like a lovely girl. However, the guy she works for... he’s so up his own arse. If you don’t earn +£40k a year he won’t consider you for personal training

Reactions: 1
I follow her too. She’s great and seems like a lovely girl. However, the guy she works for... he’s so up his own arse. If you don’t earn +£40k a year he won’t consider you for personal training
I’ve only seen him from her older posts a while back. He never came across well and definitely thinks he’s a big player in the fitness world. I agree about her though. She seems like such a nice girl and very genuine. I’d love to see her compete again and win. She works so hard and has such a good attitude to everything.

Reactions: 2

Why would a personal trainer want or need to know what salary you are on? Surely once they get paid is all that matters. I wouldn't be divulging my salary to any PT. Only my bank and husband knows that

I

Reactions: 5
Why would a personal trainer want or need to know what salary you are on? Surely once they get paid is all that matters. I wouldn't be divulging my salary to any PT. Only my bank and husband knows that

I
Because he’s trying to ensure it’s only the “elite” he trains. He came across as a right arrogant wanker in his messages to me, saying to use 0% credit cards to fund it. I didn’t even get to the stage of finding out how much he was charging!!

• Wow
Because he’s trying to ensure it’s only the “elite” he trains. He came across as a right arrogant wanker in his messages to me, saying to use 0% credit cards to fund it. I didn’t even get to the stage of finding out how much he was charging!!
That’s crazy! He’s so arrogant, I always wondered why that girl doesn’t go out on her own. Maybe he has her tied into some contract she can’t get out of

That's ridiculous and 40k is not elite either. Sure its below average in the sector I work in (finance)

I’ve only seen him from her older posts a while back. He never came across well and definitely thinks he’s a big player in the fitness world. I agree about her though. She seems like such a nice girl and very genuine. I’d love to see her compete again and win. She works so hard and has such a good attitude to everything.
Who are you talking about? Daniel her partner?

Actually thought Amanda's response to Siobhan was a disgrace. She wrote about a health issue that Siobhan had before competing, that was obviously told privately but because Amanda thought she was being attacked she mentioned it under the video siobhan did about competing
I must have missed this! What did Amanda say?

Apparently the rules don't apply to these salespeople. She has been back and forth to Galway a few times all while being sanctimonious about lockdown. This is the girl who landed in from Bali expecting a covid test cause you know, stay elite 🙄
Isn’t she a qualified nurse? 🙈

Yes!!

Yes! Totally agree, I got coaching from her for like a month and the biggest fault was how pricey it was?? Like I don't think it dawned on her she could go out on her own. But she was brilliant!

Yeah and her latest post says “Everyone doing their bit” hun are you not breaking restrictions by going between dublin and Galway all the time?? Absolute hypocrite.
Thought I was wrong given her behaviour- it’s bad for anyone but especially with a medical background

Yeah and her latest post says “Everyone doing their bit” hun are you not breaking restrictions by going between dublin and Galway all the time?? Absolute hypocrite.
Has anyone seen her latest posts? Her whole family seems to have gone away for her mum's birthday which would be fine in normal times but half of them are in Galway & half in Dublin so some or all of them have crossed county lines 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ We still have restrictions in place for a reason & if you're gonna break them so blatantly, don't post it to your 40k followers 🤪

Lauras Views has gone down in my estimation, she was in their apartment? And never posted about it herself tho!

Has anyone seen her latest posts? Her whole family seems to have gone away for her mum's birthday which would be fine in normal times but half of them are in Galway & half in Dublin so some or all of them have crossed county lines 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️ We still have restrictions in place for a reason & if you're gonna break them so blatantly, don't post it to your 40k followers 🤪
Becca put up a picture on her story during the week of a busy street in dublin city centre. She wrote on the post isnt is great to be back nornal or something to that extent. I messaged her saying is it really great to see crowds because im following social guidelines still and for me personally there are so much important things i still cant do such as hug my niece in another county, my mam is religios and still cant go to mass, my dad cant attend hospital appointments etc. She wrote back saying oh im doing my bit we all have to bla bla bla. It makes me so angry to see her swapping counties constantly

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Becca put up a picture on her story during the week of a busy street in dublin city centre. She wrote on the post isnt is great to be back nornal or something to that extent. I messaged her saying is it really great to see crowds because im following social guidelines still and for me personally there are so much important things i still cant do such as hug my niece in another county, my mam is religios and still cant go to mass, my dad cant attend hospital appointments etc. She wrote back saying oh im doing my bit we all have to bla bla bla. It makes me so angry to see her swapping counties constantly
That's it exactly! I'm dying to see my niece & nephew in Dublin but waiting until after the 29th & even then if it looks like it'll be too busy, I won't. We all have to make sacrifices but it seems its different rules if you're an influencer 🙄

Sonny is talking on the Fair points podcast saying his trip with Siobhan to Ibiza was his best date. I’m sure her craic was riveting. Not. She even bragged about it on her stories. Sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.