Siobh.ohagan (ohfitness.ie)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine living in one of those apartments and looking out at those 2 fecking tools curating a my protein shoot. Give me strength.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be fair lots of people would buy these pre prepped plans for weight management and time constraints. Nothing nauseating about it, different strokes etc...
Her whole thing is not following weight management or diets ... most people wouldn’t get them gifted either. She tries to promote health but literally only eats out or gifted microwave meals. It’s the irony that makes people pick up on it

Reactions: 7
Her whole thing is not following weight management or diets ... most people wouldn’t get them gifted either. She tries to promote health but literally only eats out or gifted microwave meals. It’s the irony that makes people pick up on it
She is bad tit crazy? Does literally no cooking whatsoever and I wouldn't mind there are so many healthy offers for dinner now that you just whack in the oven? They are already prepared but fresh at least? Frozen veg, Rice packets etc? Or how bout roasting a frickn chicken and getting a few dinners out of it! She's insane and offers no guidance whatsoever to her clients etc .

I'm LOVING though how she'l be forced to stay until October now!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is the Rain and Reality getting to you Siobhan???😂😂
I don't understand how she preaches wellness and happiness being a state of mind when at the first hint of rain she starts comfort eating and is in a rotten mood

• Haha
Siobhan has lost her marbles .. she’s book smart, has a fancy degree and reads, but thick as champ. I caaaaaant believe the weird dynamic between her and sinead .. friendship rings now !? Jesus are they 12? Actually SOH looks and acts like sineads Ma .. it’s beyond bizarre

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Siobhan has lost her marbles .. she’s book smart, has a fancy degree and reads, but thick as champ. I caaaaaant believe the weird dynamic between her and sinead .. friendship rings now !? Jesus are they 12? Actually SOH looks and acts like sineads Ma .. it’s beyond bizarre
The friendship rings are the final nail in this creepy coffin for me. I’m beyond embarrassed for them both.

Did I see becca In Sineads story last night ? Another trip to dublin
Did you also notice how Siobhán quickly sat into the story, and repositioned herself to cover Becca from view!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Did I see becca In Sineads story last night ? Another trip to dublin
I’d say it kills Becca that she doesn’t have her own thread on here. Someone I know who has mental health issues sent me a screenshot of one of her emails the other day that basically said if you aren’t the type of person who’s using lockdown to do better you need to change. How offensive to people who are truly suffering with their mental health during this time. Seeing as she offers this mindset course she should know better.

I’d say it kills Becca that she doesn’t have her own thread on here. Someone I know who has mental health issues sent me a screenshot of one of her emails the other day that basically said if you aren’t the type of person who’s using lockdown to do better you need to change. How offensive to people who are truly suffering with their mental health during this time. Seeing as she offers this mindset course she should know better.
She doesn’t know better, because she has no reputable and recognised qualifications to be offering a mindset course. She hasn’t a clue what she’s talking about. She’s selling. Nothing else.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

God I hope no one would take advice off a 30+ year old who is another one ‘living differently’ by injecting her lips so you can’t focus on anything else and dances around like a 16 year old wearing bucket hats feeling empowered. I hope these three were triggered by the Red Duchess as she nailed it. They are unqualified and should stick to showing their abs/gym clothes/ hair/ whitening strips and not giving counselling advise to potentially vulnerable people

Reactions: 10
Have to say, I used to like Becca and stupidly signed up for her mindset course. I completed one module and then thought to myself “why are you sending this personal information to someone with absolutely no qualifications or credibility?” She keeps emailing about finishing it... think I’ll be hitting Block!

Have to say, I used to like Becca and stupidly signed up for her mindset course. I completed one module and then thought to myself “why are you sending this personal information to someone with absolutely no qualifications or credibility?” She keeps emailing about finishing it... think I’ll be hitting Block!
I’d probably just tell her straight out why you didn’t finish it!

It’s not stupid to sign up for it , that’s what they thrive on and make a living out of and are totally not qualified. She should stick to being a PT. these three are definitely on the cost tails of James O

Reactions: 2
It’s not stupid to sign up for it , that’s what they thrive on and make a living out of and are totally not qualified. She should stick to being a PT. these three are definitely on the cost tails of James O
It was free so she wasn’t making money from it (now she’s charging as was “Inundated” for it. She just gets on my wick now. I’ve unfollowed all of them

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.