Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she has that many spaces then can fit more in, why would you set a limit? You can either service them or not.

💩

Reactions: 7
Disclaimer: this is not any comment on her looks, or getting at the way she looks, and yes I realise that screen grabs from vids aren’t particularly representative ....

But...

I think we have a Shiv meme...

300B0A0A-CF12-4AE9-A3F0-A00D339BEC9D.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Loving the little drama on Sinead's post about Surrounded By Idiots 😂

And that I am now thoroughly informed on the different coloured aspects of Siobhan's personality, of course.

Reactions: 9
The furnace is sold out but she leaving it open so more people can register . Can someone explain the concept of the phrase "sold out" to our 500 point leaving certer please. Mother Of God!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The way Siobhan replied to that girl on sineads post was so catty. The girl is clearly more educated on the subject and worded her comment so nicely, I’d say Siobhan and Sinead hate anyone with credibility disagreeing with them because they don’t have the facts to back themselves up other than a book they read once or google. They harp on about not needing degrees or qualification and in some cases that works but the difference between being actually educated in a subject like this and simply reading the thoughts of another person on the subject is night and day. Seemed like she just tried to use bigger words and make herself seem more intelligent when she actually made herself look like a knob and neither of them can handle even constructive criticism. At no point reading the comment did I think it was ‘unnecessary’ or inferring anything to do with Sinead, I think it probably was necessary to comment or else loads of sineads following would be labelling their relationships by colour which is bs. I thought Siobhan ‘living differently’ wouldn’t like being labelled and put into a box??

Reactions: 33
This girl made great points and Siobhan is just like nO YoU ArE WrONg

Sorry if its cut off at bottom but the last sentence is SOH saying "your comment infers that HEG did something damaging by recommending this book, and it was unnecessary"
Loved the girl’s classy response to Siobhan’s scorpiness!

5B1631A1-DAD1-4E02-9615-47AD6E91CCFF.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Sorry if its cut off at bottom but the last sentence is SOH saying "your comment infers that HEG did something damaging by recommending this book, and it was unnecessary"
I rarely if ever use this word but our shiv is just a nasty unhappy c**t. Its like she LIVES to view anything she deems negative and goes straight on the attack. You have to ask how someone who reacts like this could be truly happy within themselves.... we all know she's so unhappy but won't admit it. But unfortunately she is just so transparent. You can't not see it

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Shiv bringing a gun to a knife fight. Surprise she just did nt call her a troll or a bully. "Dont mess with my friend"
I dont think this person could of put the point across more politely.
Passive Aggressive SOH even had to throw in the :geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek: for good measure.
These lot can not take any feedback that does not inflate their ego.

Reactions: 25
Is Begs insta page gone or have I got blocked for no reason. I dont even watch her stories anymore have I missed something. I thought that was Shivs area of expertise

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG THE GOB ON HER. Sinead only wants to hear positive stuff about the book, when plenty of people (even without degrees) know this has been rubbished by actually qualified people, in peer reviews.

Actual pair of gobshites. As the lady says, it’s giving an alternative (qualified) opinion and yes actually having properly studied a subject does mean you are a more trustworthy source.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sinead also asked for people to comment their opinion on the book if they read it which is exactly what that girl did in a constructive way and Siobhan took it as personal attack and it wasn’t even her page

Reactions: 39
What is siobhan getting all het up about on Begertys behalf for? Is sinead not capable of speaking for herself or something? Not an affliction she usually suffers from lol

Reactions: 25
I wonder is it touching a nerve that people are starting to call out Sinead for lack of qualifications and the dangerous element to the fact her audience is mainly very impressionable young girls. Her own comments about the girl hating her who had a big fancy degree and now Shiv rowing in on this girl's post.
I love the fact she got in that the profiling isn't recommended by UK or Irish psych society. Meanwhile the other pair are acting as if they have discovered a breakthrough into a cure for Covid the way they are rabbiting on about that book. Need to keep the interest high to keep the AF euros coming.

Reactions: 41
One of the things that drives me mad about this whole "colour personalities" (outside of the fact that it is bad science, of course, but how and ever) is that even if it could be applied positively, that's not how they go about it.

If you read that book and went "ooh, I'm a bit red, and a bit green. Actually, yeah, I identify with these traits. Some of these aren't actually such nice traits, though. But now that I've recognised them in myself, I can work on changing them" I would be 100% behind it and saying yeah, that book did help you, because even if the colours are bullshit, you saw something in yourself that you could work on and improve in your relationships. Good stuff!

These girls however..

They latch onto these personality types as a means of excusing or explaining away frankly crappy behaviour. Oh, you're forgetful and don't care about proofreading, but that's okay - because you're a yellow, and so we should all make allowances for your yellowness. What? Sorry, I don't care if you're a crap person because you're blue, green, yellow, or bloody luminous orange - you're still a crap person.

Work on yourself, and stop using some arbitrary coloured box you've put yourself into (because we all know they pick the colours they like most, not the ones they'd actually be if they did some real introspection) to make excuses for being too lazy to actually better yourself.

If they spent some time learning self awareness, their relationships would improve anyway, but that would involve actual hard work and facing difficult truths about themselves, so..

Sorry. Rant over! Grinds my gears!

• Heart
Reactions: 51
sooooooo if this book is not evidence based or based on facts, does that make it fiction? :unsure:
#askingforafriend

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
What is siobhan getting all het up about on Begertys behalf for? Is sinead not capable of speaking for herself or something? Not an affliction she usually suffers from lol
There is absolutely no way in hell that Begs has the chops to engage in a reasoned or academic discussion with the person who commented. She said she is 7 years into her studies. I’d love to see her wipe the floor with Begarty.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.