Siobh.OHagan #9 Won't cook, underlines books, dances like a constipated rook.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly how many spaces have become available for the furnace over the past 2 weeks? It’s so obvious no one is signing up so can she just give up and go back to highlighting books

Reactions: 13
Does no one remember her ages ago- similar to her fiction comment, that she doesn't watch tv she'd rather be in gym, meeting friends, exercising. Now everyone talking about Line of Duty, suddenly shes a huge fan!! Like WTAF!
It annoys me because she tries to portray herself as Someone who’s above watching television and prefers to sit and read a book about colours of people 😂. So far she’s obsessed with line of duty. Then last month it was the show Ted Lasso.

Shiv iyou’re coming across as an actual idiot. Stop acting like you’re above tv watching and admit that’s how you spend your downtime. It actually makes you more relatable. 😂

Reactions: 14
It’s not even a furnace anymore. It’s more like a toaster
And not even a pop-up toaster... it’s like one of those tit ones in a hotel that just cycles the slices through on a conveyor and throws the bread out when it’s barely even warm.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Honestly how many spaces have become available for the furnace over the past 2 weeks? It’s so obvious no one is signing up so can she just give up and go back to highlighting books

Yep, i think the Furnace is running out of fuel (such a dad joke, I know!)

The two main coaches have started doing other paid work now. Coco is doing some sort of life coaching ( 🙄 ) and Lynn is working for another online training coach and also has her own personal training website (waaay better looking website than Shiv's). Lynn and Coco also have a new podcast called the Audacity Pod. I was going to take one for the team and listen to them and report back but I only got 10 minutes into the first one before I gave up. In it they mention that they met when they worked together for an online coach but didn't mention that it was Shiv's. It looks like they are both trying to branch out a bit on their own. Seeing as they seem to run the Furnace at the moment I think they have the right idea.

That lady Tracey who was doing the Furnace hasn't really talked about it in 2 weeks. She's on her fourth or fifth week now. The reviews of the first two weeks are on her highlights, she did a review on her stories of the third week but didn't seem too motivated and seemed to have lost interest. It will be interesting to see if she does another Q&A on it/mentions it again. She still has the two months to pay for so it will be very telling if she doesn't mention it again. That old saying springs to mind - 'If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything....'

Did anyone notice that the Begster had some sponsored stories by that deodorant Wilde last week? Didn't they have Shiv do some posts from them too when they first came on the scene last summer?

Reactions: 10
Yep, i think the Furnace is running out of fuel (such a dad joke, I know!)

The two main coaches have started doing other paid work now. Coco is doing some sort of life coaching ( 🙄 ) and Lynn is working for another online training coach and also has her own personal training website (waaay better looking website than Shiv's). Lynn and Coco also have a new podcast called the Audacity Pod. I was going to take one for the team and listen to them and report back but I only got 10 minutes into the first one before I gave up. In it they mention that they met when they worked together for an online coach but didn't mention that it was Shiv's. It looks like they are both trying to branch out a bit on their own. Seeing as they seem to run the Furnace at the moment I think they have the right idea.

That lady Tracey who was doing the Furnace hasn't really talked about it in 2 weeks. She's on her fourth or fifth week now. The reviews of the first two weeks are on her highlights, she did a review on her stories of the third week but didn't seem too motivated and seemed to have lost interest. It will be interesting to see if she does another Q&A on it/mentions it again. She still has the two months to pay for so it will be very telling if she doesn't mention it again. That old saying springs to mind - 'If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything....'

Did anyone notice that the Begster had some sponsored stories by that deodorant Wilde last week? Didn't they have Shiv do some posts from them too when they first came on the scene last summer?
I was dying to try a natural deodorant but a friend who is a micro blogger ( less than 10k) was sent it and told me no, it smells nice but you won’t - she refused to do the add for them on that grounds.

Reactions: 4
She must be getting a bit strapped for cash? Literally restarting a load of different channels in hopes of a couple extra quid coming from it? Her business model is muck so no wonder it’s coming to the end of its lifecycle. God bless her she might actually have to do some work over the next few months

Reactions: 17
She must be getting a bit strapped for cash? Literally restarting a load of different channels in hopes of a couple extra quid coming from it? Her business model is muck so no wonder it’s coming to the end of its lifecycle. God bless her she might actually have to do some work over the next few months
I was getting that impression as well. She's come across very distracted and aimless the past few months. She doesn't seem to have any goals or career aspirations- living differently still won't pay the bills?
Becca is flat out with her coaching and has training goals- i.e. practicing what she preaches
Sinead is flat out with her self-help waffle, podcasts, booklets etc and sygol rings.
Shiv doesn't seem to have anything except the Furnace, I can't see her MyProtein income amounting to much really? And her coaches there do appear to be sick of it to and preparing to jump ship! God forbid she'd actually have to do some real life 'work' then??

Reactions: 18
It puzzles me how they are able to live with no jobs. The only thing she seems to advertise is my protein. Who in their right mind would pay 79.99 a month for the furnace after looking at her stories 😂

Reactions: 16
Found it odd that one day Heg said about a business call with America. The very next day Siobhan has a client call with America. Course you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t shoot me here, I see what all of ye see too but I kinda feel sorry for Siobhan.. I know pity isn’t nice either but I do? If the furnace really is going tits up she’s kind of backed herself into a corner by really hammering home living differently and talking up how well the furnace is doing.. I get that these are marketing tactics but even I would find it very very difficult to come out after all that and say my business hasn’t worked out and I’ve either had to stop or let staff go etc whatever way it’ll be. I hate the thought of anybody struggling and she seems to be mentally and if not yet it looks like she might be financially soon? Maybe we’re all wrong and the furnace is raking it in but it doesn’t look that way from the outside.

Reactions: 4
Don’t shoot me here, I see what all of ye see too but I kinda feel sorry for Siobhan.. I know pity isn’t nice either but I do? If the furnace really is going tits up she’s kind of backed herself into a corner by really hammering home living differently and talking up how well the furnace is doing..
If this is the case though she 'should' have the business savvy to be diversifying now and setting in place alternative income strategies instead of appearing utterly directionless? If us mere mortals who didn't get 500,000points in LC maths can see things going tits up then surely she is aware as well?

Reactions: 10
If this is the case though she 'should' have the business savvy to be diversifying now and setting in place alternative income strategies instead of appearing utterly directionless? If us mere mortals who didn't get 500,000points in LC maths can see things going tits up then surely she is aware as well?
that’s true, anyone else would be thinking along those lines, it looks as if the other girls in Bali have already done so too. shiv just seems unmotivated and almost just not arsed? I suppose if you think about the things she could have done with the furnace before now and she hasn’t then I shouldn’t be too shocked. If money is tight in Bali I can’t see how she’d come home and live comfortably never mind differently in Ireland

Reactions: 6
It puzzles me how they are able to live with no jobs. The only thing she seems to advertise is my protein. Who in their right mind would pay 79.99 a month for the furnace after looking at her stories 😂
Sinead tagged the place she was getting her nails done in yesterday or the day before and out of curiosity I went onto their website to the price list, a full set of acrylics cost 26 cent when converted to euro, they’re all absolutely making the bare minimum from all these “businesses” cost of living is just so outrageously cheap out there that they can manage to get by!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Sinead tagged the place she was getting her nails done in yesterday or the day before and out of curiosity I went onto their website to the price list, a full set of acrylics cost 26 cent when converted to euro, they’re all absolutely making the bare minimum from all these “businesses” cost of living is just so outrageously cheap out there that they can manage to get by!
Sorry but you’re 100% completely incorrect there.
Prices quoted in Indonesian rupiah often drop the last few zeros (usually 3 I think) so I guarantee you it cost €26 rather than €0.26....
Bali is cheap but it’s not THAT cheap!

Reactions: 24
Like as annoying as simead is, I don't find becca that bad tbh but atleast they are doing stuff in bali unlike siobh that just sits around, does a bit of exercise and that's all same thing every single day.

Reactions: 11
Like as annoying as simead is, I don't find becca that bad tbh but atleast they are doing stuff in bali unlike siobh that just sits around, does a bit of exercise and that's all same thing every single day.
I don’t follow becca but popped onto her page there, she seems to actually abide by her own plans which is a great trait for a trainer! I mean you’d never catch Siobhan doing the same food plans or workouts as those signed up to the furnace would... i think I’d be more encouraged to go with Becca for that reason alone!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.